A Birth day - Page 64
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 64 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 64 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 82 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 64 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:31 am

Jess laughed at Evans's words and then looked at him "Not jealous, shes not my type and I'll tell you later about it but it wasn't Angus." he said and chuckled as she walked back in with some info. He stood up and took the recordings "I'm sure Owens can look threw these and find something of intrest, thank you" he said then listened to Even talk to her again "Come on" he said chukaling "We'll let you know if we need you and when we get the kids back, thank you for your help." he told her as he took hold of Evens arm and gently guided him out the door.

Jack listened to Angus and nodded " my thoughts too" he said as he looked to where the man had gone " that way " he said and slowly moved as if loking in the shops as they walked down the street. Soon he came to a large wear house and looked to Angus " I smell him , he went inside" Jack said loking around for a way into the large building. " creates we can climb up on them and get to that balcony from there we can psiblt hear something" he sugested.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:50 am

Evan got up and said goodbye to Gisele and left with Jessie. "Maybe Owens can identify these muggles or maybe Robert knows someone who can help with that. Maybe we should take these pictures back to Owens and see what he tells us. Unless you have a better idea, maybe?"

"I don't like it," Angus told Jack. "Not unless there's some other event going on here. The muggles generally don't visit the warehouses. They normally got to the venues, the banquet rooms where the auctions take place. But these kids are already paid for. So what's he doing here? Unless maybe he's buying some additional kids. I think we should be really careful. Something seems off." he looked around, checking to see if they saw anyone else around, wanting to be sure they weren't being set up somehow.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:01 am

Jessie looked at Even and nodded, back to Owens" he said and headed to the back alley taking Evan's arm he ported them both back to the HQ. Walking from Even he headed right to Owen "Okay we got some footage you might want to see it's from the bank security cameras, the people rathermen who deposited large amounts into Gelding's bank account." he placed it down on the table in front of Owens " thought you or someone might be able to identify them."

Jack looked at Angus and then back to the warehouse now he thought about it it was too convenient " Hum. now I think about it, too easy finding this place " Let back off and wait" he said noticing an alley right opasite the warehouse" That alley will be a good vantage spot" he sugested looking around to make sure nobody was around before he headed over to it.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:30 pm

"Oh, good. Thanks," Owens said. He took the photos and looked at them. "This one guy here," he said, when he got to the second photo, "I remember him. I haven't seen him for awhile but I bet Robert could identify him. I think he got into a bad duel one night with Robert. The other side of this guy's face has a really ugly scar that Robert gave him. Robert was wounded that night too. We had to call Khaat in to heal him because he was in such poor shape. I think its really interested that this guy hasn't been out on many night missions for Gelding since. Wonder where he's been. Robert might know. My curiosity is where has he been, and why is he either out again or back again with Gelding. This other guy is one of Gelding's higher level thugs, but this last one here, he's interesting too. We know him too. This guy is Elliot Gelding--Ton's son. He's the heir to the Gelding enterprises, such as they are. He's only 20, and Gelding is really protective of him. He does not allow Elliot to go out on raids. I don't know if we'll ever see Elliot facing active fighting. He's rarely ever seen in public, so I'm guessing Tom is maybe introducing him to some of the higher paying clients. That confirms our theory that he's asking for top dollar for these three. This operation has been in the works for awhile, then, I bet."

"Better idea," Angus nodded. "I just don't like it as it is. Something's fishy, even by Gelding's standards." He followed Jack to the alley, and he went to the far end of the alley just to check it out, and he didn't like at all what he saw. He ran back to Jack. "We have to go. Right now," Angus told him. "There are two of his goons at the far end, and they're casting some sort of protection spell to keep us from leaving the alley.  We're being setup. Let's apparate out of here while we can. Otherwise, we're going to be dead ended. Let's go check on Irene's people over across the street from Gelding's house. Let's make sure they're not already sealed off. They could already be in trouble. Gelding's anticipated us. He had to know that by taking kids right from underneath us that we'd come and retaliate, and so he's setting us up. He's got two prongs to this. Sell the kids for big bucks and eliminate as many of us as he can in the process. We have to go--right now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:36 pm

Jessie leaned on the table as Owens looked at the photos of the men. When he spoke of one of them he nodded "I guessing this man should be in Azkaban?" he asked taking the photo and pinning it to the board the second he picked it up and was told it was Tom's son he pinned that next to the first. then he stood back to look at them.

Jack looked to Angus and nodded to him as they quickly walked over to the other alley to check on Irene's people in the alley he glanced at Angus as he checked behind them to see the two men pausing at the entrance "Hum.." he said softly " so do you think they are in trouble?" he asked Angus as he drew close to him ready to Aperate both of them away at Angus's word.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:44 pm

Angus looked beyond, at Irene's operatives. Some of them were older, clearly some of her friends. he wasn't betting that Irene's operatives were aware that they were bieng set up too.

"I think they're going to end up in trouble sooner rather than later," Angus said softly. "I think they're being set up just like we were. "I'm betting that Tom's men are figuring Irene's people to be easy pickings, but in my experience, its the older wizards you really have to be careful about. They've had more time to develop their magic and their spells. Still, I'd rather get rid of Tom's men if we can. Let's see if we can take them out with a minimum of contact to Tom, before they can call for reinforcements. You up for it? Since there's only two, I think we could get them if we're quick about it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:50 pm

Jack looked at Angus and smiled at him" I'm up for it if you are" he said stepping to one side to allow Angus to have a clear view of the men " how do you want to do this, stealth or full on knock out?" he asked " oh and do you want the one on the left or right?" he asked with a bit of a chuckle as he slipped out his wand into his hand with little movement to the untrained eye. "I'm okay with the pudgy guy on the right" he added moving his body ready to strike once Angus told him to.

Seeing the older wizards he caught the eye of one and motioned to them to move back whitch they did slowly away from them and the two men. Jack watched the two men in the reflection of a window opasite them seeing the men now standing facing them. His hand curled around the shaft of his wand but he made no move to attack them yet even though he could smell sweat coming from the pudgy one.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:59 pm

"You take the right, I'll take the left. Fast and silent, that's my thought," Angus said, drawing his wand noiselessly. "And, go." He apparated behind the man on the left and fired a immobulus spell to freeze the man and keep him from being able to move. One of the older wizards came over, laughing.

"Well played, Lad," he laughed. "Now, let's not be litterbugs, shall we? Le'ts take out the trash." The older wizard elevated the man and chucked him headfirst into a city trashcan. That made Angus laugh.

"Have you seen anything?" Angus asked. "Well, A man in a chauffer's uniform came out of the main house, and he's pulled a limo around to the front of the house. I'd say Tom's going out somewhere in style tonight. And probably soon. Shall we follow him?"

"No," Angus said. "I honestly think you should stay here, because i'm not sure the action is all done here yet tonight. Jack and I will try to follow the limo. Maybe it'll lead us to the kids we're hunting. Be careful. There could still be more of Tom's men out and about. I think they've got two goals tonight. The kids, and trying to take out as many of us as they can get. I think they're going to be really aggressive tonight."

"Well, they can try. Doesn't mean they'll get the job done, Junior," the older wizard laughed. "Good hunting, though. I hope you find the kids."

"So do I," Angus said. He looked at Jack, hoping Jack had his man under control and, hopefully, disposed of.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:08 pm

Jack listened to Angus and appeared behind his man but instead of using his wand he quickly wrapped his hand around the man's throat so he could not make a sound and then smashed him to the ground breaking his skull. As Jack knelt next to the man still holding him he heard the interaction with the older wizard and looked up at Angus and him. Slowly lifting the man he threw him into the dumpster and the lid closed over the two bodies " And unharmed too" he said simply as he slipped his wand into its holder again.

Now looking at Angus he waited for him to say what their next move will be he hoped it would be to follow Gelding and see where he goes in the limo.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:19 pm

"We need to follow the limo, I think," Angus said. "i think we need to see if Tom's going to lead us to the..."

"They're leaving," the older wizard said quickly to Angus.

"We're on. Let's go," Angus told Jack. Angus watched the car leave the Gelding estate, and it headed towards the ritzy neighborhood that they had just come from. Angus believed they were heading to wherever the deal was going to take place.

It took them awhile but the limo pulled up in front of the most expensive hotel in that neighborhood. He watched Tom and his son both get out of the limo and go into the hotel. Angus slipped in right behind Tom and he watched Tom and his son head for a private dining room. Angus followed and he concealed himself behind a statue right outside the private dining room door and waited.

It wasn't more than about ten minutes when the three kids were marched down the hall towards the dining room, and each kid had two guards, presumably to keep them from being taken. Six against two. Angus looked at Jack and then he hit the alarm on his necklace to summon backup, to even the odds a bit.

Evan's alarm went off, at the same time that Jessie's and Owen's did.

"I think someone found the kids. Let's go," Owens said to Jessie and Evan.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 82 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top