A Birth day - Page 44
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 44 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 44 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 44 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:10 am

Ruby listened to Simone and nodded "oh okay, I'll set this to warm" she said as saw Angus leave with Robert , she pisked up his plate covered it and set it in the oven on a very low light to keep warm for him. She listened to Edward and nodded she agreed.

Jack saw Robert and Angus appear and was relived a little but his tenshin returned at the sound of what he could only discribe as a cannon fire boom across the grounds. He heard Robert and drew his wand holding it ready to help with casting a protection spell. It was now Yu and Jessie appeared looking up as they appeared.

"Thats not good , Robert, look up!" Jessie called and pointed his wand upward casting a protection charm as did Yu to re-enforce the barrier but knowing it could still fail.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:21 am

Michael apparated in, hearing all the noise, and he took a stand near Robert, starting to cast spells to add more reinforcement. A cloud of black smoke started to filter in through the crack, and one of the senior members of the werewolf pack shouted at them.

"Move! Move now!" he shouted. "Don't let it get you!" Robert and Michael didn't feel they had a choice but to stand their ground to cast the spells, but the black smoke wound around Angus within seconds like a boa constrictor, and then it surrounded him in black smoke for only a mere moment. Then the smoke cleared, and Angus was completely gone. Vanished.

"They've got him," the little teen girl who had been sweet on Sam shouted. "They took him!" She raced up to Jack and tugged on his sleeve. "They've got him just like they took my sister!"

"What?" Robert was distracted. This was the first they'd heard of a member of the werewolf pack who had not made it out of the forbidden forest. There was one that had been apparently taken. A child. The organization never left a child behind, werewolf or not.

"Robert, the grid. Let Jack deal with the other," Michael shouted, not wanting everyone else to be put at risk if the grid fell.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:29 am

Jack looked back to see the black smoke dissipate where Angus once stood and Angus now was gone " Robert go, we got this " he looked down at the girl ", we'll get your sister and my freind back, its what we do" he told her with a smile Jessie moved to Robert Yu staid with Jack.

"Im coming with you to get him" he said " hes my brother in-law." he stood with Robert. Yu looked over his shoulder at Jessie and nodded.

"we have it "Yu said to Robert turning back to the barrier and casting again and making the barrier stronger.

Ruby heard the bom and looked at Edward and Simone pausing in what she was doing " what was that?" she asked and looekd out the window to see the darkline that grew, that a dememtor?" she asked but shook her head. It was now she felt a shiver and looked worried at Edward.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:41 am

"No," Edward said quietly, seriously. "Not a dementor. It's something far worse." He looked at them all, knowing exactly what had happened, and he wasn't going to explain it because he wanted to be part of going to get Angus. "Now, listen, you lot. I don't have time to explain it. Do exactly as I tell you. Ruby, get your diaper bag. You and Simone apparate yourselves and the boys over to the main house, and you stay there. If they evacuate the estate, you go with them. I have to go. We will find you when we return. Understand?" He transfigured into his own mission wear and summoned multiple weapons. As they flung themselves through the air towards him, Edward reached up and snatched each one out of the air and put them into his pockets. The boys were wide eyed. They had envisioned Edward as just another old man, but when they saw his lightening like precision, they were stunned.

"Yes," Simone answered for them. Edward drew his wand and apparated up to the northwest quadrant, taking strong strides over to them.

"Who's going?" Edward asked.

"I am," Robert said. "And Jessie."

"I'm with you, then," Edward said seriously.

"Take me," the teen girl said. "I know where they go, but nobody listens to me because..."

"They don't have time for your fantasies!" one of the women shouted at her. The teen girl howled in sheer, uncontrolled werewolf rage.

"If you don't take me, he'll die!" she shouted at Jack. "Make them listen!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:52 am

Rubylooked at Edward and than to Simone as Edward spoke, she accioed the diaper bag and moved to simone. " Inside I'm panicking but I can't show it," she said softly to her while brushing her finger over Caprice's cheek.

"okay boys get your jackets were going to the main house " she said accioing her own jacket and slipping it on. She stood and watched as Edward suited up for a mission. She chuckled " now I know where Angus gets it from" she said and looked at Simone and took her arm.

Jessie looked at the girl then to Robert and then turned back to the girl "Okay, stay at our side as if glued to it, you got that, becuse were not in the habit of bringing kids with us, or you can tell us where they are and stay safe here, ether way we need to do our job and get them back?" he spoke softly to her letting her make the choice. Jack rolled his eyes and looked at the girl.

"your a beta, she'll be fine" he said simply " there trainned to fight from a young age." he added focusing on the barrier.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:03 am

Simone scooped up Finn and told Victor to clutch tight to her. Victor swept one arm around her waist, as Sam took Victor's other hand in one hand, and Ruby's hand in the other. Simone flicked her wand and apparated them over to the main house kitchen.

"Thank goodness you're all here and safe," Kate said, meeting them in the kitchen. "I was hoping you'd show up here safe and sound. Make yourselves at home but don't go too far in case we have to evacuate.

"Take hold of one of us, then," Robert said, "and tell us where we're going."

"It's a brick house. Looks like an ordinary house, but nobody lives there anymore. It's got lots of hidden rooms and passages though. There's a ghost of some fat creepy guy that lives there," she told Robert. "That nasty blonde woman knows the place...." It made perfect sense to Robert. The girl was describing the old Tyler house that Angus owned, and she was describing the ghost of Reginald Tyler. "The creepy guy showed me a tunnel that only he and that blonde tramp knew about. It's way under the house. It has a charm on it that only you old people can open it."

"I know exactly where she's going with this," Robert looked at Jessie. "You able to do this?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:08 am

Ruby did as Simone asked and soon they stood in the main house with Kate she let go and placed down the diper bag and looked at Sam and Victor seeing them both were fine she took a deep breath in calming her thoughts. " okay I'm going to make some tarts" she said neding something to keep her hands busy " will you be okay with Caprice?" she asked simone.

Jessie's eyes went wide as the girl told them of the palce they went , his hand tightened around his wand ." she took them there?" he said "oh she does not get to do that" he looked at Robert " do not exclude me on this, please" he said to Robert determined now that the house would not be defiled by her in any way.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:18 am

"Of course," Simone said.

"It makes perfect sense. It's one more thing she thinks Angus took from her. She can't get access to the kids, but she can take him to the house and get rid of him there," Robert said. "Let's go." He looked at the girl. "Ready?" She took Robert's hand tightly and nodded. Robert trusted Jessie would either latch on or meet them there. He apparated to the Tyler house.

"This way," the girl said, "you can't get to it that way." She made a dash around the back of the house to a new set of bifold basement doors that were not there when anyone lived there. She tried to open them but they would not yield to her.

"Stand back," Robert told her. He fired an alohamora spell with far more zap than he needed because he was fed up with Suzanne's tricks. The doors blew off, revealing a stone stairway going down towards the basement, only going farther down. Robert sighed, wondering why every bad guy had to always have some sort of stairway down into some sort of subterranean lair.

"I smell that wench. She's here," the girl said. "And she has him. I know he's here because I smell his blood." The girl took off down the stairs, and Robert followed her. It concerned Robert that the girl smelled Angus's blood. If Angus's blood was inside him, she should not have been able to smell it.

"Yeah, I'm about fed up with that woman right now," Robert said to Jessie, following the girl down the stairs into a stone tunnel.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:25 am

Jessie aperated to his old home right next to Robert he followed him around the back with the young girl. He listened to the girl and looked to Robert " that blood beter be from a small cut" he said "anything else and she'll be in askaban next to the old witch." he added as they found some new double doors on the basment stairs. " shesh, why does it have to be some sort of stairway down into some sort of subterranean lair. " he voiced as they moved down the stairs " couldn't it every be a summer house filled with plesant flowers , well for her a venomus tentaculer and chomping cabbages." he chuckled to himself at that thought.

Ruby smiled to Simone and went to the kitchen where she found fiona. " okay tart base and fresh fruit" she said to her self and then noticed fiona looking at her like she had two heads " sorry I need something to do so backing , its kinda my hobby." she explained to her
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:39 am

"If I let her live that long," Robert told Jessie. "Yeah, I wondered about the basement thing too." The minute they got to the bottom of the stairs, Robert saw the werewolf girl trying to sniff the air.

"I smell him. I don't smell my sister. She's not here. I'll kill that stupid old woman," the teen was rage filled. Robert took her hand for the moment, and she almost clawed him, doing her best to resist.

"We'll find her," Robert said. "If she's here, we'll find her."

"We gotta go this way. They'll have him down this way," she said, pointing ahead of them. Robert noticed scars on the girl's wrist and on back of the girl's neck.

"Where did you get all those scars?" Robert asked her.

"She did that the last time I was here. That was a couple years ago. She said she needed  to get her kids out of the way and wanted to know how long it took them to turn once they were bitten. I shoulda just gotten rid of her back then," she told him. "If she hurt my sister, I'll finish the job."  

As they headed down the hallway, she stopped short, listening sharply.

"She's pissed," the girl laughed bitterly. "She's really pissed. He's not going down quietly, that's for sure. She probably shouldn't have oughta messed with him 'cause it sounds like he's making a right foul mess of things in there."

"Now that sounds like the Angus we all know and love," Robert laughed. He looked ahead and saw a column of gray mist. He frowned. "Wait. What is that?" Robert paused.

"Meh. That's just the ghost of the old fat guy. He's pissed with her too. I'm a medium. I can see him," she said.

Last edited by Khaat Lupin on Thu May 18, 2023 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top