A Birth day - Page 45
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 45 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 45 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 45 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:47 am

Jessie folowed behind them and listened to her talk he stopped walking for a moment as she spoke of how and why she dad been there " what?" he said in shock " my mother did that to you, becuse she wanted to...no, im not going to send her to Askaban, I'll send her to hell" he said and looked at the girl. " she turned me and I will never forgive her." he told her when she spoke of the fat man he chuckled " hum, sounds like some one I know, hey Robert" he said motioning to a paintin on a wall of Reginald close by.`

He frowned but stayed calm he was bejond pissed at his mother now for experamenting on children when he thought it had just been him. Jessie refocused his thoughts and knew the last word fell with Robert. He hearfd her mention Angus was putting up a good fight. " yes , good to know he's fighting the old hag." he said sniffing the air " but we can't hang around too long." he added but stopped " I smell some one else , its faint but there." he turned to his left " could be your sister."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:56 am

"All I can smell is him," she replied to Jessie.

The closer they got, the more they could hear fighting, brawling sounds. It made Robert hasten his steps. When they got to a large central room, Robert could see that Angus was fighting alone against eight of Gelding's men. Angus had several wounds, and a few of those places were bleeding freely. He wasn't letting it slow him down, though. He was managing to not be overtaken, but he wasn't really winning much ground because there were too many. The moment that Robert and Jessie entered the room, Suzanne disappeared behind some sort of steel door.

The teen girl didn't hesitate for even a fraction of a second. She leaped right into the fray to keep one of Suzanne's men from stabbing Angus in the back with a dagger. Robert began using slashing spells at a couple of the men that were a good deal bigger than Angus was. Besides that, they weren't fighting fair, so Robert went after those two first.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:30 am

Jessie entered the room and imidiatly took out one man with Immobulus making him freeze in his standce where Jessie then blasted himand flung him against the far wall he saw the girl jump into action and was impressed. Moving quickly he took out a second with a slash of his claws across the masn throat then dove to Angus " okay , not what I wanted to do on a satersay night" he said taking out his emergancy kit but cast Ferula, conjuring wraps and bandages for Angus's wounds.

Ruby had made two tarts one was pear and the other peach each was cooling in some trays as she walked back into the living room. " just have to add some pipped whipped cream and there read to eat." she said and sat down between the boys to hold their hands for her own peice of mind.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:54 pm

Angus had managed to get three of Gelding's men, but the eight against one odds had been simply too many for him to conquer them all. He saw the teen girl race in and take one out, and he was grateful. He was a bit surprised to see Jessie and Robert there, but he was mighty glad to see them too. He wasn't going to discuss how he had gotten all of those bleeding wounds and bruises but they hadn't been all from brawling.

"Thanks," he said to them. "Those were stiff odds."

"Eight against one? Cowards," Robert scowled.

"Did you see my sister?" the teen asked Angus.

"Anise, isn't it?" Angus asked her, stepping over the unconscious bodies of Gelding's men. Robert cast a spell to bind them all so they weren't going to be able to move for quite some time.

"You remembered my name!" she said, impressed. Generally, nobody cared to remember. "You're Sam's dad, aren't you?"

"I am," Angus replied. "Give me a second to get my wits about me, and I'll try to remember how to get to her. What's her name?"

"Ginger," she replied. Robert went over to Angus and watched Jessie patch Angus temporarily. It would work until they got him home. Angus saw the door that Suzanne had gotten away through, and he went over to the door and tried to open it, but it locked. He was going to blast it with an alohamora, and then he remembered the little gizmo Michael had given him for Christmas a couple years ago. It looked like an additional little square buckle on his duster, but it wasn't. He took it off his coat, and it snapped open into an enchanted lockpick. He hadn't ever had to use it before. He slipped the lockpick into the lock, and the lockpick twisted itself a few times in the lock. Angus heard the tumblers moving, and soon he heard the distinctive click as the lock yielded to the lockpick.

"Now, that is a cool toy. I have got to get myself one of those," Robert said, believing that surely it had come from Michael. Angus opened the door and proceeded down a dimly lit hallway, and along both sides of the hallway were some holding cells. Angus peered in the windows of each one as he walked along the hallway, and finally he came to a door that he used the lockpick on, and he opened the door. A thin, frail creature cowered in fear in the back corner.

"We won't hurt you," Angus said. "We've come to get you out of here and take you home. You must be Ginger. I'm Angus." The girl nodded. Angus lit his wand, and what he saw made his heart ache for her. She was so thin, she was almost skeletal. She had been here and had been horrendously treated for a long, long time. "Robert," Angus called quietly. "She needs your help."

"Ginger!" Anise called, flying to her. "What have they done to you!" She threw her arms around her sister, who clung to Anise and hid in Anise's neck for a moment.

"I didn't think anyone would ever find me," Ginger said, her voice frail and hoarse. Robert crouched down between Ginger and Anise and took a cursory look at Ginger, touching her forehead. There was no doubt in his mind she was too underweight, weak and frail to walk. Robert was certain that if she had been left any longer, she'd have surely died from her poor treatment. In any other day and time, he'd have taken her straight to St. Mungo's because she was in such desperate need of emergency medical care. Robert cast a couple of initial spells to try to stabilize her vital signs temporarily, but Ginger would need constant, close care for awhile. Anise looked at Angus, frightened for her sister. Angus stepped in and picked Ginger up.  Deeply relieved, the girl curled into Angus, and he sighed. His pursuit of Suzanne would have to wait for another day. This girl had to take priority. He carried her out of the cell, and they continued forward.  

Then Robert saw the gray mist ahead of them. It turned sideways and walked westward through the wall.

"That old guy says there's a door there," Anise said. Robert went up to the wall but he saw no door. He got out a cigarette and lit it, and held it up to the wall, looking for cracks in the brick that would make the door. And when he saw the cigarette smoke disappear through cracks in the wall, he smiled.

"Here it is," Robert said. He used an alohamora and the hidden door opened. It revealed a stairway going up. They took the stairs and found themselves in the back of the closet in the master bedroom of the house. "Let's go home," Robert told them. "We'll go after Suzanne later. I have to get this girl home to sickbay. I don't dare take her to St. Mungo's because the aurors will just catch up with her there."

"If we're all ready, let's get out of this hellhole," Robert said, reaching for Anise's hand so they could go home.

(Feel free to apparate them all back home)
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:07 pm

Jessie watched as the last man fell close to his feet and saw Angus stand up to talk to the young girl whose name he now knew was Anise. He watched as they spoke and walked to the door Suzzane had disapeard threw. Standing next to Robert he chuckled " wonder if they could become standard issues for our mission wear, just in case we find ourselves locked in a room." he said with a chuckle but he stopped seeing the passage way beyond the door. Walking behind Robert and the girl he sniffed smelling another were, but weak ahead of them.

Entering the room he coughed slightly at the strong smell that hung in it and stayed by the door letting Angus, Anise and Robert go ahead. Seeing and hearing them talk to Ginger he was relieved she was still alive but angered when he saw her emaciated state and gave a low growl of anger towards Suzzane.

Following behind he wanted to take Ginger from Angus but knew to just let him he would make sure nobody followed them out. Jessie saw the whisp and watched it disappear followed by the discovery of the door. " thank goodness some fresh air" he said then moved to Robert and Angus's side " okay hold tight" he said and Aperated them back to the main house med bay.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:24 pm

Sam and Victor were helping themselves to cookies when they heard the crackle of wands in the yard and they raced to the window to see Robert, Jessie, Angus, Anise and another girl there. Sam dashed outside, and Victor shouted for Ruby.

"Dad's back, and he's got a girl with him," Victor shouted. "She looks hurt--and it looks bad."

Robert stopped in the yard to talk to Jessie, but Angus didn't stop. He went in through the house and straight down to sickbay with Ginger and laid her on the table there. He got her a glass of water, knowing from first hand experience that the hoarseness in her voice was caused by dehydration. He lifted her head and slowly fed her tiny sips of water.

"Jessie," Robert said, "would you be so kind as to go up to the northwest sector and make sure that Jack and Michael and Edward have that under control, please? My attentions are going to be needed here for a bit." Then he turned to Anise. "Thank you. We couldn't have done it without you. I will take care of your sister...."

"But she needs.." Anise began, upset.

"Anise," Sam called, having heard part of this, "he's a healer. Trust him. She's in safe hands."

"You're sure?" Anise asked. "I don't want to leave her...."

"Positive," Sam replied. "Anise, first things first. Let him take care of her. Then you can visit, I'm sure."

"Anise, please go with Jessie and tell your parents that we have your sister...." Robert began.

"They've been saying she's dead for years. They aren't gonna know what to think," Anise said.

"How long has she been missing?"

"Over two years," Anise said quietly.

"Jessie, you might want to tell Jack first before you break it to her parents so that Jack can help if he needs to," Robert suggested. He knew this was going to be a really hard adjustment for not just Ginger but for her entire family and for her pack as well. He was going to have to rely on Jack and Jessie to help them through that.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:34 pm

Jessie watched Angus take the girl inside he stayed outside with Anise and Robert smiling as he saw Sam and Victor run out to greet them . Standing he listened to Roebrt and nodded " of couse" he said looking down at Anise "shall we get you home?"he said offering his hand to her "Sam would you like to come as well?" he asked " if its okay with Ruby that is" he said seeing Ruby stood at the doorway.

Ruby heard Sam call that they were back and she breathed out in relife following Sam to the door way. standing she watched Angus quickly move down to the medical room and turned back to hear Jessies question " sure, its fine but don't be out too late , okay" she said heading back inside and over to Simone who still had Caprice. She knew when to stay out of the way and right now ws one of those times.

Jessie heard Robert mention Jack and nodded " I'll let him know when we arive, Anise stay close to me until I have spoken to Jack, okay " he said and ported them back to the camp . Jack was sat on a cut log watching the barrier as two men held up their wands re-enforcing it once again. "We found Angus and Anise's sister, shes in a bad way but Anise thinks her perents won't belive her as she was taken two years ago, Robert wondered if you could be there when she talks to them." he asked Jack stood up and looked at Anise with a smile.

"I'd be honered."he said moving towards her " so, where are they staying?" he asked dusting off his trousers. He followed Anise to a tent to the west side of the camp where he saw a male and female cooking something in a pot.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:58 pm

Seeing that Jessie had things well in hand, Robert went downstairs to tend to Ginger.

"Thank you, Angus," Robert said. "I'm sure she needed that." He looked at Ginger. "My name is Robert, and I'm a healer. Let's see about helping you feel better. Angus, would you go see if Nicky would make her some Steak Tartare or Mett or some raw meat dish, please? She needs food that her system will accept, and the minced texture will be far easier for her to deal with. And don't go far, will you? You and I still have work to do."
Angus went upstairs and saw Nicky just reading Zoe's documentation from her morning shift. Victor was coming in from outside, and saw Angus coming back upstairs.

"Hello, Angus," Nicky said, as a blue paper bird flew out the kitchen door. "Did I just see a paper bird?"

"Hi," Angus said. "Yeah. You did. Probably Robert sending a message of some sort. We have a seriously injured werewolf girl, and she needs some food. I'm going to take one of the steaks and make steak tartare for her."

"No offense, Boss, but you're still bleeding. Let's not contaminate it. I'll do it."

"Am I? Well, in this case, no matter. She's a werewolf. If there's blood in it, she'll probably like it."

"Yes, well, let us not familiarize her with what Angus tastes like. We do not want her becoming fond of it. I'll make it myself. It won't take more than a moment or two."

"Did you get her?" Victor asked Angus.

"Well, no," Angus sighed. "Got some of her men, but not her. Victor, would you do me a favor and go get me a clean change of clothes, please?"

"Sure. Anything in particular?"

"Doesn't matter. Whatever you pick," Angus said.

"Your duster is a mess, Dad."

"Yeah, I know. I'll cast a repair job on it, and it'll survive to face another mission."

"How'd you get hurt?"

"Just some brawling, that's all. Comes with the job sometimes. Looks worse than it is," he said.

Anise's parents looked up, a bit skeptical when they saw Jessie and Jack approaching, but when they recognized they were both werewolves themselves, they relaxed a bit.

"How did it go?" they asked Jessie. "Was she any help to you?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:05 pm

Ruby looked up as Angus walked to the kitchen standing she looked at Jess who nodded to her. Ruby walked over and picked up Angus's duster casting reparo on it she was happy at the repairs and placed it back down on the back of a chair " I fixed ypour duster" she said and placed down next to him a med kit " now to repair you" she said looking at his still bleeding cut.

Jessie was the one who spoke "Hi , yes she was a great help, we got our man back along with Ginger who I belive is your daugter, she's at our main house getting treatment, Jack or I will let you know when she's strong enough to come home" he said Jack nodded.

"you have our word on that, and you can visit if you wan to see her." Jack added knowing that if they were allready thinking she was dead they might want to actually see her to belive it." Jess nodded his head.

"Im sure Robert would let you come to the main house to check shes safe and healing." he looked at Anise and smiled " you know, back ther you handled your self well, Im impressed" he said smiling at her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:17 pm

"That was fast. Thanks," Angus said. He saw her put a med kit on the table. "Jessie got all the important stuff. I'm fine. I sent Victor for some fresh clothes for me, though. Right now, I just really want a cup of tea. I was really hoping we'd get Suzanne, but I had to let her go. That girl we found is in really poor shape. If she weren't in Robert's hands right now, I don't think I'd bet a sickle on her odds of pulling through."

"I'm glad she was usef..." her father began, but he cut himself off when Jessie said they'd found Ginger.

"Ginger? My Ginger is alive? How can that be?' her mother was thunderstruck.

"She's alive. I saw her myself, Mom," Anise said. "That human man has him...the one with the gray hair..."

"There are a bunch of us with gray hair," Edward laughed.

"He told me his name, dang it..."

"Robert?"

"Yeah, thats the one," she nodded.

"Robert Lupin," Edward said. "He's the chief of staff for St. Mungo's She's in good hands."

"She's not good, Mom. She's super thin. I almost didn't recognize her," Anise said.

"We would be welcome in this human's house?" Anise's mom asked Jessie and Jack. "We want to bring our girl home."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top