A Birth day - Page 43
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 43 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 43 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 43 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:45 am

Jess nodded " I'll get some one on that right away" she sid and rote a note. sending it threw the floo she recived a reply and was happy " they found a few things ther being boxed and should arrive soon" she told him. " they say ther was a book and a locket among the things she left be hind, the book looked old as did the locket"

Ruby smiled seeing Simone and Edwrad along with David arive she was also happy to hear Caprice let out her wind " maybe so but its better out than in" she said smiling a she saw the shortcakes " oh those look wonderful you realy should show me how you do that" she said smiling a she placed several plates down on the table " okay come eat dinners ready" she said " help your self to something to drink and we have fortune cookies for after " she said chukaling " lets see who gets a good one."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:57 am

Angus sat down at the table and simply laid the baby on his shoulder. She wasn'tt a problem. He simply tucked into his salad while the baby soon cuddled her head into his neck and fell asleep snuggled close to him.

"How'd you do that?" Sam asked him.

"Do what?" Angus asked.

"Get her to shut it," Sam said. That made Angus and Edward laugh.

"I didn't do much. Sometimes you just have to stop fiddling them around," Angus said. "They lay still someplace and they will go to sleep."

"Great salads, Ruby," Simone said.

Robert nodded when Jess said they had collected some things.

"Good," Robert said. "I know Gelding, and I can tell you exactly what he's going to do. Now, let me tell you what's going to happen. Marcus is going to be smart enough to bring Khaat and that package straight home in the next few minutes, and he will have put strong protection spells on her office and mine so that nobody is going to get in there, and Khaat and Marcus will be here for the next couple hours.

"Then," Robert continued, "in the next hour, we will get another alert up on that north boundary where it went off last night. Jack, you might want to apparate up there so the werewolves don't get all nuts with the alarms going off. That alarm is going to go off because Suzanne is going to remember some of her stuff is missing, and that's going to make her and Tom both nigh onto nuts trying to recover it so I can't use it against them. So, he's going to make his men recover her steps. They're going to come and try to see if any of her things are up against that boundary or maybe even just on our side of it. So that's going to trigger our alarms.

"The next thing that's going to happen is that the men are going to go back to her room at St. Mungo's to look for those things and they'll be trying to strongarm the nurses at the desk on the floor she was on, maybe even at the emergency department. So you might want to alert security not to take any of their crap." You two got all that?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:30 am

Ruby chuckled a she passed by Angus and looked down at Caprice finding she was indeed sleeping. " give her what they needs, not what she wants" she said softly then smiled to Simone " thank you its Angus's recipy and sugestion" she said siting down and eating admiring how Angus managed to balance Caprice on one shoulder and eat his food.

Jack and Jess both nodded " I'll get on that once we've eaten" Jack said Jess send another note to the st Mungos security and recived a positive reply .

"okay they said they will make sure ther are twice as many men around inccase" she said then another note flew threw to her " okay he did." she looked at Robert " your good , really good, he came in fuming and demanding they let him back into her room " Jess said " they refused and said they will update me once things settle" Jess now smelt the food and smiled " that smells wonderful" she said .
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:44 am

Zoe poked her head into the room long enough to tell them lunch was ready and then she disappeared again.

"I'm looking forward to this," Robert said, grinning. "I talked her into fish and chips but she had shrimp she needed to use, so she made some coconut shrimp along with the fish and chips. I think we need to go get them while they're hot and crispy." He knew full well Kate was not going to approve of Robert eating a lot of deep fried foods but he, frankly, didn't care.

"So, I imagine Suzanne will go and rant at Tom for her missing things, and then Tom is going to have a right foul rant at her for leaving a trace that I can use against him," Robert laughed. Just then, he heard apparating sounds. "That would be Khaat and Marcus. Marcus brought the box in to Robert, and Robert took a good look at it. "Oh, nice. Very nice indeed," he smiled. "I'll take a closer look at these after lunch." He got up, motioned to Jess and Jack, and headed for the dining room.

"Well, it was you that made it, so well done," Edward told Ruby. "It's delicious." As they were eating, there was a loud shrill screaming that echoed at a deafening level. Caprice jolted awake, screaming in terror, and Angus dropped his fork and turned one of Caprice's ears into his chest and covered the other ear with his hand.

"Give. It. Back. NOW!" Suzanne's shrill screaming bellowed. "Or. I. WILL. kill. you!"

"Not if I kill you first, you hussy!" Angus shouted back.

"Seal the floos, Angus," Edward shouted, dashing back to his own side to cast a sealing spell on the fireplaces in the living room and in the master bedroom. Angus hurried to the living room fireplace and cast a sealing spell and then apparated upstairs to do the same upstairs. When all four fireplaces were sealed, the screaming stopped. It had given Angus one of the worst migraines he'd ever had in his entire life. Simone came over to Angus.

"Let me take her," she told Angus softly, knowing that Caprice screaming in his ear certainly wasn't helping the quite obvious sudden excruciating pain Angus was feeling.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:56 am

Jess and Jack nodded to Fiona and loved the smell that came in when she popped her hed in " wow , nice" Jack said Jess chuckled as she stood up then paused hearing aperating from teh other room then Marcus and Khaat walk in with the box.

"That it?" she asked and then watched Robert look into it. " good , lets eat, smells divine." she said seeing Jack already walk to the dinning room.

Ruby smiled " thank you" she said happy they likes the salad but that ddn't last long as she then dropped her fork and covered her ears at the sound of Suzzane shouting from the floo. She was greatful that sam and victor shut down the floos and that Simone took Caprice as she stood up and got some advil for herself and Angus " here " she said handing him two tablets "There muggle but they work for head aches." she placed a glass down and the tablets. Ruby didn't react to the action of her mother just gave a sigh and shook her head "just one more temper tantrum" she said and shook her head " shall we continue eating?" she asked "Simmone hows Caprice." she asked moving to Simone to check Caprice herself.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:05 am

"She'll be fine," Simone said. Angus knew that Ruby only knew a part of it because he had denied to her and to the boys that Suzanne had said anything more in his sleep. Angus was livid. He whirled around and ran up the stairs and changed into mission wear and armed himself.

Kate was coming inside from the barn after taking the boys riding when her seers' sense went absolutely bananas.

"Robert! Go! Angus is either in trouble or he's going to be," Kate told them sharply. "Go now!"

"Suzanne," Robert seethed. "Jack, check the boundaries now!" He drew his wand and apparated to Angus's front porch. He did not knock but instead he went inside completely uninvited, just in time to see Angus racing down the stairs in full mission gear. Robert took Angus firmly by the shoulders.

"Let go of me," Angus snarled. "I've had it with that crazy bitch."

"This is not the way," Robert said.

"Oh, yes it is," Angus said, "I'm going to make it the way."

"Stop," Robert said. "Come with me. I know what you don't. We have to talk right now."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:13 am

Ruby smiled when Simone said she was fine but watched as Angus ran up the stairs returning in full mission wear. She looked to Edward and Simone but hard the door open to Robert who spoke to Angus. "we just had suzzane shout at us threw the floo"she told him. "The boys got them blocked rom any more of her shouting" Ruby explained to him as she saw him hold Angus by the shoulders and talk him down.

Jack took off to the bourder and with some of his men watched. It was now several of the stronger weres walked over to him and he explained. " if you could spread out and re-enforce our men, that would be a great help" he said they agreed and headed out one staying by him, he noticed it was one of the men he'd pulled off Angus that now showed his submishion to Jack , who in return acepted it " just stay close and watch for anything out of the ordinary" he told him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:31 am

Robert looked at Edward and Angus.

"I heard the shouting coming from the floo," Edward told Robert, "so I sealed mine shut and told Angus to do the same."

"And what did she want with you?" Robert asked Angus.

"Nothing," Angus said. "Just ranting."

"No, that's not true," Edward said. "She told you to give it back or she was going to kill you."

"Well, I can't, can I? Because I don't have anything of hers," Angus said.

"No, but I do," Robert said. "I have a shoebox of the witch's things, and I have a box of Suzanne's things. Marcus just brought them to me. She tried to get in through our protections last night, and she injured herself. She went to St Mungo's, and, of course, Tom sent his goons to collect her but she forgot some of her things--things I now have. I'll wager that's what she wants."

"I am not going to let her drive my family bananas for one more moment," Angus told him. "I'm done. Done with her."

"Yes, and I don't blame you one iota," Robert replied. "If you're determined to go meet her, I'll go with you, but it won't end this, and I doubt it will end her. Not now while she and Tom are on guard. If you really want to get her, then let's make a better plan. Now, come with me. Let's go talk. Come on." He led Angus out of the duplex to go have a quiet word with him whether Angus wanted it or not.

"Ruby," Edward said, "Angus won't tell you but this won't make sense unless you know. Suzanne's continued to contact Angus at night in his sleep. So far, it hasn't had any impact on him, but I think she's slowly pissing him off. He's handled it just fine up til now, and if she kept going only at him, he'd never say a syllable. But when it affects all of you, that is something he considers out of bounds. He isn't likely to tolerate that. That's what's pissing him off. He doesn't want or need you to do anything. Let's let Robert manage it for now since it is part of his continuing war with the Geldings."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:43 am

Ruby stood and listened to Robert with Angus once they stepped outside she looked at Edward and listened to him tell her what Angus had not told her " all right, I'll let them deal with her, my job is to be with the boys and our daughter and to be ready when he comes home" she said "boys we should eat up, I'll reheat your dads if needed" she looked at them both and moved to fetch another bottle for Caprice. Handing it to simone she soothed Caprice with soft words.

Looking at Edward she smiled at him " I talked to jeffery today, he put things in perspective and taught me how to now get as axsious as I have been, so yeah ." she said as she glanced at the two men outside " wont stop me worrying though but I know what ever hes doing is to protect our family, and that dosn't include Suzzane" she looked over at Edwrad and simone.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:01 am

"Good girl," Edward nodded. "Everything he does right now is for family, so for now, we'll take care of hearth and home until someone changes that plan for us."

"She's not going to need that bottle yet, Dear," Simone said to Ruby. "She's just now dozing back off. Let's let her sleep for a bit. After all, Victor gave her a bottle just before lunch. She'll be alright for a little."

Robert talked with Angus and told him all of the details about Suzanne, including his suspicions that Suzanne would try to come again. Angus and Robert went up to the northwest quadrant to the northern border where Suzanne had tried to get in last night. Angus saw the werewolves mobilizing to try to protect the little spot of land that they had been offered as a temporary camp. He saw Jack there.

It wasn't more than a few moments when there was a huge loud banging noise coming from the north. It sounded like a battering ram up against a stone wall. The sound of it turned Angus' stomach because of the volume of the noise. Someone on the other side of the wall started some new thing that caused explosion noises with big flashes of light, trying to blow through the wall since banging on it didn't work.

"Is it going to hold?" Angus asked Robert.

"Bloody well better," Robert said. "I expect Michael will be here shortly to help us add some extra layers if they start to blow through."

"I'll go through on the other side and take her on directly," Angus said.

"No, no. You don't need to give her that satisfaction. Let her wear herself out," Robert said. As he spoke he heard a snapping sound. "They just blew out one layer, Jack. Be on your toes. I'll try to replace that layer myself." Robert drew his wand and started to cast another layer of protections.

Angus started to see what looked like a black crack in the sky of all weird things, and it was about twenty feet away from where Robert was trying to cast his spell.

"What the hell is that?" Angus asked Jack. It looked to him like they were breaking through.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top