LONDON CALLING - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 27 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:28 am

"Thank you," Brian said, getting up. "Ready," Brian said. "Let's go home." He floated the male while Jack managed the pups." They walked back to the barn, and Brian put the wounded wolf in a large kennel in Kate's side of the barn. Then he set to work doing a much better repair on the leg, leaving Jack to somehow get the pack settled somewhere close to the barn and getting them food and water and shelter. He soon had the surgery completed, the leg bandaged and the wolf was sleeping in the kennel. Brian put in some food and water for the wolf. Then he went out to find Jack.

"I'm done with the surgery. The wolf is sleeping, and he's very comfortable," Brian told Jack. "I think the female could see hiim so long as she would understand that he's going to sleep for awhile. Perhaps she'd feel better if she could see he's alright now."

Angus was very grateful for Ruby's help. He managed to move to one of the lounge chairs on the porch, glad for the fresh air. In the shade, it was just a trifle chilly, though. The blanket Ruby was getting would be just the thing, he knew. He began to feel Nigel's pain potion hammering at his brain. It was going to make him sleepy. That was frustrating. He yawned, feeling as if he could doze off again.

"Totally useless," he sighed, frustrated.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:35 am

Ruby finished the dishes and moved to a cupboard to retreve a blanket walking out she heard him and sighed shaking her head. Carefully she placed it over him and gently kissed him "Your not usless, not to me" she said softly and sat next to him remebering Robert say no one should be alone.

Jack moved with Brian back to the barn. watching he moved to a small hut that had a hole in its door and bedding. Opening it he placed down the pups "Now stay here for a bit," he told them each sat watching him then backed away when Brian walked over. Jack turned and looekd at him. He motioend to the femal who bounded over to the barn door and sat waiting. With a chuckle he opened it slightly and watched the two of them together. "yep, I think she's happy." Jack took out some meat and a large bowl filling it with water he watched as the pups drank then ate their fil the mama ate after them.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:46 am

"It's this pain potion. It's making me really sleepy," he yawned. "I don't like it." He laid his hand on hers. "I used to know how to live without you, Ru," he said. "I don't think I know how anymore," he said, entwining his fingers with hers and then he slipped off into a light doze.

Brian watched Jack help the wolves settle in, and he was glad they were accepting of the surgery he had done.

"Good. Let's introduce them to Kate. You know Kate isn't going to be able to not come and check on them. So they should know she's safe. And then I'm going to go see what's going on with the stream," he said to Jack. "Are you able to come? Are they settled enough that you can come along with me?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:52 am

Ruby smiled and lent her head on his good shoulder " and I you Angus, your the best thing to happen to me." she said softly smiling as she saw him slip into a light doze " belive me Im going no where, unless its with you." she gently kissed his cheek letting him doze.

Jack looked at Brian and nodded " agreed." he loked at the femal who looked up at him as she looked between the two of them. " will you come with us, your pups will be safe here." she stood up and waited for them to move. " okay lets introduce her to Kate, and try and stop me." he said hering Brian ask if he wanted to help with the stream. " they hurt our pack, the sooner there back on there lands the better they will feel, its a big step they have taken trusting us this much." he started to walk the female behind him each step he took.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:06 am

Kate was in the kitchen garden not far from the house. She had a garden trug that she had used to collect a number of things from her garden. She had carrots and berries, some potatoes, some late asparagus, and several large clippings of herbs. She saw Jack and Brian coming and a large female wolf approaching. Kate deliberately stayed in her crouched position that she had been in while working her little patch. She did not want the female to see her change her physical position to one of power. She wanted to meet the wolf on her level so she would not appear to be a threat to the female.

"She's gorgeous, Jack," Kate said quietly with a smile. She slowly showed the wolf there was nothing in her hands, letting the wolf sniff her. And then the wolf showed interest in her basket of fruits and vegetables. Kate offered the female a carrot that she had just pulled up from the ground and a branch that was loaded with fresh berries that she had cut from a raspberry bush. Fruit and vegetables didn't get any fresher or any sweeter than that.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:11 am

Jack saw Kate and nodded as she spoke " yep there staying for a while , her mate was badly hurt, Brian patched him up but we thought we should introduce you two." He said then chuckled " she has about four cubs too, ther eback in the old out house, thought it would be far enough away they could feel safe but closeenough to the bar so she can see her mate as he heals but also that we can keep watch on them." he motioned behind him. and watched their interaction " I have a feeling its a sucess brian, she trust's Kate."

Jack turned to see a small troop of small pups running to their mum and sit with her one moved towards Kate then the cart as he took a berry from it and ate it liking his lips and making a face like he was smiling.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:31 am

"Oh, aren't they sweet?" Kate almost melted entirely seeing the pups. She handed each of the pups a little carrot and a couple of berries. "You have a beautiful family," she told the female, even though she knew the female probably didn't understand her.

Kate saw Archangel, and before she could stop him, he flew down and landed on her shoulder. She knew that eagles and wolves did not get along all the time. They, at times, could be enemies and that eagles usually won and killed wolves. Kate spoke clearly and absolutely to Archangel and made it abundantly clear that no harm whatsoever was to come to any of the wolves or the pups. Archangel had not been happy with her, but Kate's instructions were very clear, and he finally gave up, flying up into a tree some distance away from the wolves.

"Do tell her I think she's beautiful and her pups all splendid. And I have told Archangel he is to help make sure that no harm comes to any of them or any of the pups, Jack." She watched one of the little pups eat his carrot and come back for a second one, yanking it out of her basket. it made her laugh.

Robert came out on the porch to check Angus and saw Ruby there with him.

"Not very exciting is it, sitting there and just keeping him company while he sleeps?" he said, sitting down with her. "I think he really is a good deal better from yesterday. It's probably a little hard to see it with Nigel's pain potion. Nigel's potion is a bit heavy, and without it he would be alert, but he would be very uncomfortable. It will ease up in a day or so. If he were muggle, he might go through several days of pain, but our healing methods are decidedly better. I'll try to get Nigel to try a lighter pain medication next, but it may not quite work yet. It might be better tomorrow. We'll try, though."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:40 am

Jack chuckled seeing the pup take the carrott and nodded to Kate " I think she knows" he said noting how she puffed up her chest at Kates praise of her pups. When Archangel landed on Kates shoulder the pups hid under their mum but once he left slowly came back out and over to her. Jack chuckled " I think he might be a future Alpha in the making." he said and the pup yipped happily.

Ruby had been watching everything going on and smiled as Robert walked out "Yeah, I don't mind,being out side helps me think, you know clears the little grey cells." she said with a chuckle. Listening to him speack she nodded " yeah, lessen it little by little, day by day." she agreed knowing Angus didn't like how the medication made him feel. she sighed as she spoke again " I think he feels useless as he is now, so feeling like himself even a little bit should help."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:50 am

"I think we'll manage," Kate smiled.

"Then we need to go finish our task in the north sector," Brian said. "Sound your alarm if it goes sideways and we'll pop right back." She nodded. "Let's go," Brian said to Jack. "I think we're safe to apparate up there now that the wolves are moved. You know where I had them put the iron hitching post up near that little tiny natural waterfall? That's where the underground stream meets up with the creek and feeds it with all of that delicious, sweet mineral water. That's where we need to start our search and follow the current until we get to wherever the snag is."

"Angus loves cooking, and he loves the training and the auror work. And when he can't do that, he's bored out of his skull. What you could do--when he feels like being awake--is to get him, as he is able, to talk to Edward about that cabin he's thinking about. Or get him to pay some chess or a game of cards. Something to keep his brain busy."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:56 am

Jack looked at Brain and nodded " oh I know the exact place" he said and with Brian aperated to the spot. " okay, hum dry here too, have to keep going further up." he said looking at the now dry river bed for the spring.

Ruby listened to Robert and nodded "Thats a great idea" she said " I think theres a chess set in the study, maybe I'll win a round or two." she mentioned "As for the cabin hes been wanting to do that for Edward for awhile, he spoke to me about it and I agreed it was a wonderful Idea." she reatched over and brushed some of his hair off his face amd smiled.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top