LONDON CALLING - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 15 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 15 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:05 am

Fenrir leaped, tackled James and attacked. For all of James' youth, it meant little when compared to Fenrir's brute strength and savagery. Fenrir was bigger, just plain bigger than James, and his experience showed. James held tight hold of Khaat, and it jerked her around like a rag doll.

Marcus was regaining himself, thanks to Jess's efforts, and he wasn't about to lose Khaat to James. Marcus drew his wand and fired an unforgiveable curse, the cruciatus curse, into James, and James screamed hideously. Khaat had clutched tight to Marcus's jacket, desperate to not be taken by James one more time. Marcus clutched onto Khaat, but he still couldn't get her loose from James. He wasn't going to be able to get her back unless Jack could break James' grip.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:10 am

Jack ran the same time Fenrir did as he went for James Jack moved to Khaat prying open James fingers by breaking every one that held Khaat he then pulled back James arm snapping it. " get her out of here" he growled to Jess as he was trown against a large tree but regained his senses to run back to James.

Jess watched Jack as he pried Khaat from James's fingers she could not help wince as each finger snapped at his force. Picking up Marcus she moved to Khaat " come on we've got to get out of here, leave them to deal with James." she said hoping Marcus understood what she was saying.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:20 am

Marcus didn't need to be told twice. He clutched tightly to Khaat and to Jess, feeling Khaat wrap herself so tightly around him he couldn't begin to inhale. And at the moment, that was fine with him. He apparated the three of them to the farm, leaving Jack and Fenrir to deal with James.

The moment they arrive back at the farm, Marcus shouted for Jessie, hoping Jessie was around and that he was in the mood to join a beatdown of James Blood.

Edward was in the kitchen, putting on a fresh pot of tea when they all apparated in, and, from what Edward could see, Khaat had been terrified by something.

"What happened?" Edward demanded.

"James," Marcus said.

"Where is the little bastard?" Edward was livid.

"Forbidden Forest," Marcus said. "On Fenrir's doorstep. Jack is still there."

"Then there will be bloodshed." Edward said, hurrying to his room to grab his wand and the portkey he had to the forbidden forest. Angus went to Edward's room, seeing Edward gearing up.

"I'll go with you," Angus said to him.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:27 am

Jessie heard his name and looked at Kaden who nodded " go go" Kaden said Jessie kissed him and dove down the stairs " What... James?" he asked as he looked at the state of Marcus and Khaat. Jess nodded he looked around and saw no Jack " Jack still there?" again Jess nodded focusing on healing Marcus.

Ruby hearing the commotion ran down and stood next to Jessie " let get that bastard." she said knowing Angus would want a peice of him too. Jess looked at Marcus and breathed out softly.

"you feeling any better?" she asked him her hand not leaving him once as she drew of his pain and recharged his energies. " I'll stay with Khaat, Edward your in no state to fight leave that to the others..please" she said
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am

Nigel came in and saw Edward gearing up to go out.

"You're a git," Nigel told him. "A right old git. Sit down before you hurt yourself, you old duffer."

"I'm younger than you," Edward frowned.

"By three years, but I'm not trying to join a werewolf mauling either," Nigel said.

"If you go," Angus said to Ruby, "you will leave if I tell you to go. I won't have time to tell you twice. This is no place to try to prove your mettle. Let's go, Jessie." He took Edward's portkey and took Ruby's hand, and waited for Jessie to grab hold before he ported to the forest.

"Yes, I'm much better, thanks," Marcus said to Jess. "Bless you. I couldn't have kept hold of her if you hadn't been there." He glanced up to see Robert coming in because he heard all the commotion. Robert wanted to step in and do something to help Khaat but with both hands bandaged, he was helpless.

"Let me," Nigel said quietly, going over to Khaat. He laid his hand on top of her head to alert her he was there, but as soon as he did, he felt the massive pain in her head and was able to identify someone had dragged her about by her hair. "Well, that hurt, didn't it? Here, let me take some of that off." He drew off some of her pain and cast a calming spell."

"Nigel," Robert prompted, wanting a report.

"She's fine except for a massive headache. I've drawn some of it off. However, I think she's going to asphyxiate her bodyguard with her death grip on him," Nigel reported.

"Leave her be," Marcus told them. "She's fine. And if I'm not, Jess'll fix it." He cast Jess a bit of an amused smile.

Angus and Ruby and Jessie arrived at the forest to see that there was a three way werewolf brawl going on. Angus was hesitant to fire because he didn't want to hit Fenrir or Jack.

"Don't fire unless you're sure you have a clean shot," Angus told Ruby.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:58 am

Ruby looked to Angus and nodded " tell me once and Im out" she said taking his hand in her own. Jessie looked at Angus amused but understanding as they aperated away.

Jess looked at Edward then saw Nigel enter and breathed out. when he checked Khaat and Marcus spoke she chuckled " always." she said smiling at him.

Ruby listened to Angus and drew their wands but held off as in front of them Ruby saw a masive ball of fur and flying fur around them. Jack was flung off leaving Fenrir to deal with James. " that looked like it hurt" Jessie said seeing Jakc strugle to stand on his own two feet but stand he did and jump right back in causing a few good cuts across James back. Jessie saw an opening on James left shoulder and fired Crucio at him hitting his target and hearing James cry out in pain.

Ruby staid back watching and waiting for a chance seing an opening she too cast Crucio but lower down on his body. Glancing she watched Jack stumble back from James.

"Fenrir, finish it please for your family and mine." Jack growled to him " send this peice of filth back to hell where he belongs" he said befroe he sank to his knees his body burning with the pain of some pretty deep cuts.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:14 am

Fenrir was poised to take a kill strike at James when James suddenly apparated out. Fenrir howled in complete and utter rage at being denied the chance to kill James once and for all.

"I'll have him, by Merlin, I swear!" Fenrir roared. "I made him, and I'll end him!"

"Ruby," Angus said quietly, "go check on Jack." He reached in his pocket and handed her a pocket patch kit. "Tend to him." He saw a female in the woods, holding the first aid backpack that Robert had sent to Fenrir, wanting to come forward to offer aid to Fenrir but she was afraid of Angus and Ruby and Jack. Angus motioned her forward. She came a few steps, set the pack on the ground and backed up again. Angus went forward, and picked up the pack and took it to Fenrir.

"May I?" Angus asked Fenrir.

"A Donohue offers to help me? That's a first for the history books," Fenrir said. Angus could see some of the wounds needed either healing or muggle stitches because they were deep. "Just the high points, then," Fenrir said, thinking most of the wounds weren't worth dealing with.

Angus found a bottle of antiseptic and also a bottle of a healing potion and some bandages. He tended to Fenrir's major wounds. And while he was tending to Fenrir, a young male brought tin mugs of cold spring water and handed the first one to Fenrir and took the second one to Jack. Angus took a thick gauze square and poured some of the healing potion on it.

"Here, Ruby," Angus handed it to her. "This will help to accelerate Jack's own quick healing abilities and help to ease the pain and close some of those cuts. Just dab it on the wounds, and he should start to feel better."

"I will have him," Fenrir looked at Jack seriously. "He brought the fight straight to me. You know the code. I have the right to pursue him, and I will. He put my entire pack at risk, and I will have him."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:21 am

Ruby nodded and too the patch kit quickly she went to Jack. Checking him over she found some deep cuts. " these will scar" she told him but he just chuckled at her as she began to patch him up " Im no Jess but I'll do my best" she told him. Jack turned to look at Angus and took the water.

"thanks." he said to Angus and drank " I mean for the quick assist." Hearing Fenrir call out to him he nodded. "Hes all yours, I relinquish all rights to his hunt, he is your, relish the hunt and revel in the victory." Jack said to Fenrir but then winced as Ruby applied the healing potion " shit that stings" he said looking at Angus " but you knew it would." he lay on the ground exausted from the fight. " I feel like I'll sleep for a week, but it was a good fight, ugh i need more trainning." he groaned.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:38 am

Fenrir whistled, and the same woman who had brought the pack responded. He looked at her and pointed to Jack. The woman took him an unusual leaf that smelled like an odd combination of lemon and basil. She rolled it up and handed it to him.

"Eat it," Fenrir told Jack. "It's hard to find and not well known, even amongst our kind, but it helps. You'll find it tastes just like it smells, like lemon and basil. Not at all unpleasant, but for our kind, it helps to restore our energy. You won't find it around here, but Lupin might be able to find you a source for it. It's best when its fresh. It should give you plenty of energy to get home, so long as you don't go for another brawl on the way.

"And I assume your rights to the hunt, although, I know Lupin will not acknowledge them. He is not of our kind, and he has a desire to protect what's his. He will continue to pursue him, and he will continue to need you as his agent until James is no more.

"Oh, and one more thing," he said, standing and picking up the pack to take it with him. "Your fight isn't over. The shapeshifters have relocated to the Alsace region of France. Keep your eyes open." And with that he disappeared.

Shapeshifters were going to a rural region in France. Angus was hoping it didn't mean what he interpreted it meant. He believed Fenrir was saying that the shapeshifters were putting a plot in place to free Gelding.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:51 am

Jack looked at the woman and took the unushual leave mixture he popped it in his mouth and chewed feeling his energy come back little by little " thank you and nope no more." he said sitting up then shakily standing up. Hearing Fenrir Jack nodded " I will continue in my duty." he said listening more as Fenrir spoke to Angus then disapeared " ugh France" he said and looked to Jessie and Angus " welp time to head home" he said still chewing the leaf mix.

Ruby breathed out and walked over to Angus "France?" she asked " and Im guessing he's talking about that slippery bugger in the bug jar shapeshifter?" she asked taking his hand in her own.

Returning she went to find Marcus to find out if he'd managed to sorce a gun for Angus.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top