Second quiditch training - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Second quiditch training - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Second quiditch training

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second quiditch training - Page 9 Empty Re: Second quiditch training

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Jemma laughed, Zoe surely was a good beater. She flew back to the goalposts. She didn't like the sound of Zoe's idea, as Mariana was on the ground, so she would probably end up being the target. Not good. She watched Zoe carefully for any bludgers that may come flying in her general direction.
"Idea?" she cautiously asked Zoe, not particularly wanting to know the answer.

Second quiditch training - Page 9 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:36 pm

Zoe let out a breath she didnt know she was holding. "Oh, nothing. Just thinking of an excues to go by the Hospital wing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:57 pm

Mariana had her mouth wide open as she understood what Zoe wanted to say: "Hit me with that bludger so we can go see your knight in shining armour!" she shouted from the ground.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:07 am

Zoe looked at Mari and then back to the ground. She felt herself blushing and couldn't stop herself. "But I don't want to hurt you Mari." Zoe told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:12 am

"Oh come on!Just one innocent hit in the stomach and you get the best exuce to see mister you know who." said Mariana in persuating voice,.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:15 am

Zoe couldn't help but take advantage of this. Soon a bludge zoomed toward her and she hit it. But not with her full force, toward Mari. "I'm sorry. So Sorry." She yelled to her. Just like the plan was it hit Mari. Zoe hoped that it didnt hit her too hard. Zoe zoomed to the ground to check on her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:44 am

Mariana got hit by a bludger directly in the stomach and fell on the wet mud trying to gesture to Zoe: "IN LOVE ALL IS ALLOWED!" she said .
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:47 am

Zoe landed beside Mari. "Are you ok? How bad is it?" Zoe was still worried no matter what Mari said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Mariana held her stomach trying to force a grin: "I think it;s bad enough for hospital wing!" she said hardly breathing: "Ok training is over." she said with last breath she could find.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:26 pm

(Do you want me to open the thread in hospital wing or you?)

Zoe understood Mari. She really needed to help get her to the hospital wing. "Come on, I'll help. After all this is all my fault."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top