Second quiditch training - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Second quiditch training - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Second quiditch training

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second quiditch training - Page 8 Empty Re: Second quiditch training

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:00 am

Zoe continued to practice away from Mari and Jemma. But she was getting a little tired of the same thing. "Whats next?" She finally asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Mariana flew towards Zoe: "Next thing is to beat your bludger with your beating bat.It can either be one of us or you can find a random point and practise your precise hitting on it." she said as she was waiting to see what will Jemma do with qwaffle.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Zoe looked at Mari. "Ok." Zoe went back to practing. As she hung under her broom a bluger flew around her head, she took a swing and sent it flying in the other direction. But before she knew what happened the other one was right by her leg again. "Oh no you don't. I want to keep that leg, thank you." Zoe said to the bludger as she swung at it. She sent it toward the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Mariana charmed a beating bat from the box to fly: "There Zoe.Do you think you can handle hitting that?" she asked as beating bat flew arround the quiditch stadium./
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:24 pm

Zoe looked carefully at the bat. She was back on her broom and zoomed toward it Just before it got within hitting range she quickly stood and stepped. Suddenly the bat was flying toward her face. She drew her own bat back and swung. When her bat came into contact with the other bat there was a loud crash. Soon the other back was flying backwards. She swung her body back onto her broom and turned toward Mari. "Oh, what. Like that." She couldn't help the grin that was coming onto her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:41 pm

[[Hardly caught your beating beating bat with your beating bat lol.]]

"Very good Zoe.Now take a few bludgers and try to hang down on your broom a bit longer untill you beat tham all." said Mariana.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:48 pm

(Couldn't be prefect. Had to make it look a little hard. lol)

Zoe nodded. This was going to be a little harder. Zoe sat watching the bludgers zoom around her. "Here goes nothing." Zoe said mainly to herself. She stood and hung herself under her broom. She looked around for a while trying to find the bludgers. For a while she thought they were hiding. Then they came at the same time. "Oh you think just because there are two of you and only one of me that you are going to win. You are saddly mistaken." Zoe said as she swung her bat back to take a wack on the first one. She hit the second one with about half the force of the first. But they kept coming back. Zoe wasn't worried she could do this. She continued hitting one than the other for about 5 more minutes. Suddenly they both came at her at once. "Oh boy. I'm going to get you." Zoe said to them. She drew her bat back with all of her force and swung at the two bludgers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:14 pm

[[OOC: Sorry, I had to go to bed, it was past 3am here!! By the way, I'm not supposed to DODGE the Qwaffle which is why I was confused. I mean, I want to stay ON my broom while catching it, right?]]

Jemma had caught the Qwaffle relatively easily, as it wasn't a too hard save.
"Hey, Mari, catch!" she yelled, throwing the Qwaffle back towards Mariana. She had waited for Mariana to finish talking to Zoe before throwing it to her.
A bludger was flying towards her. Zoe probably hit it, Jemma thought to herself. She was hitting them everywhere while hanging from her broom. Merlin, that girl was good. Without thinking, Jemma fell off her broom, as she practised before and caught it. However she only caught it with one hand. Luckily, she managed to grab it with the other hand in order to pull herself up. It had taken her a bit longer than usual, but it wasn't too bad, considering it was her first time with an actual bludger.

Second quiditch training - Page 8 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Mariana caught a qwaffle and had to make a spin on her broom to evict one of Zoe's bludgers. "Ok Zoe stop hitting bludgers before one of us finishes in hospital wing and come down." she said landing down on the ground.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Zoe laughed a little. Then thinking on what Mari said. "He he. That does give me an idea." She turned to watch Jemz and Mari. She probabley shouldn't do what came to mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top