Second quiditch training - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Second quiditch training - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Second quiditch training

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second quiditch training - Page 3 Empty Re: Second quiditch training

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:37 pm

"There is no rush." said Mariana through the heavy rainstorm: "Today we are gonna learn a new move.It could be dangerous so please fly low." she said waiting for Jemzy and Zoe to catch up.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Zoe was excited, the rain couldnt put a damper on her mood. "I'm ready and willing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:52 pm

"I'm here and ready!" Jemma called up from behind Zoe, then sped towards Mariana.

Second quiditch training - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:06 am

Zoe hovered a little waiting on the others. She was having way to much fun in the rain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:39 pm

"Ok guys.I chosen this move because it will be good for all of us for all typos of balls that opponent team may throw to us." continued Mariana happy they could finally start with some new moves: "Don't fly too high yet." she repeated before she started telling tham how to do the following move.
"I want you to let your hands free and gracefully put your feet on your broomstick." she said doing it first herself.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Zoe sat on her broom watching Mari closely. She wanted to make sure she got it right. Then it dawned on her. "You want me to take my hands off my broom and put my feet on it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:56 pm

"Ok in more simple words.I want you to STAND on your broom with your hands up in air." said Mariana repeating first instruction more closely: "And fly low I don't want anyone get hurt!" she added.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Zoe nodded. She concentrated on her broom. She lowered herself to the ground. Slowly she tried to stand on her broom. Before she realized what happened she fell onto the ground flat on her back. "umph."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Mariana lowered down and walked next to Zoe: "I know its hard.You are gonna fall few times.Try to concetrate on your balance." advised Mariana.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:39 pm

Zoe sat up catching her breath. "Well that was imbarrasing." Zoe stood up and brushed off the dirt. "Lets try again." She turned to her broom. While it was still laying on the ground she walked over and stood on it. She was trying to get her balance here on the ground before she tried it in the air.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top