OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

OoTP Meeting 2

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: OoTP Meeting 2

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:05 am

Jess nodded, maybe she'd not undertood him. "That's what i meant. We become allies with the other countries, and then we get them t come here, then fight riddle." Jess said
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:21 am

"Wizzards are parted here so help from outside would be helpful/" said Mariana in a theoretic tone.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:15 pm

Jemma hadn't said much about the alliance theory so far. She thought it was a good idea, the more wizards to help them, the better! However, there was one slight problem with it.
"How would we get all the wizards here without you-know-who realising?" she pointed out. "As he has now infiltrated the Ministry, this means that he will know about all portkeys and all other forms of magical transport. It would arouse suspicion if out of nowhere thousands of wizards just came over to England. He's not that dumb, he would realise what we were doing. she explained. She remembered all of this from her mother, who had been in the Order during the Second War.

OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 8 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:23 pm

"Well my opinion is we should send someone,but only one person so we don't make the dark lord realize we are up to something,.France could be a good option for the start." said Mariana.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:32 pm

Jemma nodded along to Mariana. She had some good ideas.
"France is good, as it's very close and the English and French wizards have good relations." she agreed, backing up Mariana's point. She also had a feeling that there was a French equivilent to the Order, although she couldn't remember for sure. She wasn't sure whether to say anything unless it was definate. She could ask though! Yes, that would work.
"Is there an organisation like the Order in France?" she asked, wondering if any of the others would know.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:27 pm

"Should be,but we should get informed about it." said Mariana in reality not knowing the exact answer.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:49 pm

"Well, I could ask my daughter about it. She knows about the Order and would know if there was anything similar in France." Jemma offered to the group. Her daughter had joined the Order for a short period of time before she moved to France. She knew that her daughter would help them and would be able to give them information of the various alliances in France.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:49 am

Jess nodded and smiled at Jemma. "Ok, whenever is next possible, please ask your daughter, i'm very keen to hear her answer," Jess told her, looking thoughtfully at a wall. "Anything else?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:02 pm

"Yeah we need a backup from some other country aswell." added Mariana,.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:01 pm

Jemma nodded, agreeing with Jess.
"Sure, I won't write it in a letter, as they are being monitored, but next time I talk with her via the Floo Network, I'll ask." she told Jess, "Probably next weekend, I'll find out. I'll discuss it at the next meeting." she finished.
She listened to Mariana talking about getting other countries to back them up. She agreed with this idea completely. The more people on their side, the better, in her opinion.
"Yeah, good idea, Mari," she agreed with her. "Anyone got any contacts in other countries?" she asked the group.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top