OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

OoTP Meeting 2

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: OoTP Meeting 2

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:25 pm

"Oh my god Danny,could you have more positive thoughts." said Mariana on the mention of World War 3.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:51 am

"Just saying," he said looking at Mari "if we don't stop it at the source, people are going to fight. And they will kill."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Jemma listened to everyone else's ideas. She knew what Danny said would eventually come true. Things like this always escalated into violence, wars, and unfortunately deaths.
"Well, how about we subtly contact people at the Muggle Ministry, then maybe one of the workers could be moved to St. Mungo's and some of us could go undercover. I wouldn't mind doing it, and I'm sure others here would volunteer aswell." she said.
It wasn't the best idea, bt the problem was she couldn't seem to think of anything better.

OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 6 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Sophia nodded. "But isn't the Muggle Prime Minister going to be taking care of all of muggles I mean after all I hear he doesn't like wizards, so maybe we can at lease not take action until we know we have to but for the Ministry I agree with Emma on that."said Sophia as listened to everyone ideas.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:58 pm

"Well," he said casually nodding at Sophia"we need to make contact with the people we can trust. The prime minister is still scared that Voldemort may take over everything. Things are getting serious and hes going into his last measures. I suggest we ask some places to help out before Voldemort takes everything. America, China, Japan, Austrialla, etc."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:12 pm

"I don't think Dark Lord has some particular intrest in other countries." commented Mariana at Danny\s last statement.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:18 pm

Adebola was listening to all the statements and opinions everyone gave. Then she heard Mariana's comment and said " True, I only think he focusing on the wizarding world. "
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:22 pm

"I would more proclaim him as Hitler who likes ""PURE" races.And I don't think there are much Pure-Bloods outside of Britan.There are some,but not something significant for him." said Mariana like an opinion again.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:33 am

"Actually," Jemma began, "the reason he doesn't try to take over countries is that he believes it will be easier to take over the other countries once he has England completely under his control."
She explained this to the Order. She was pretty sure that she was right. She was the only Order member who had been around for the first war with Voldemort. She had been one of people who was in Dumbledore's Army when it first started. She had been a second year then...
"Anyway, so we should focus on him not being able to take over England, that should be our priority. Which means we need to get people inside both Ministrys." she finished off.

OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 6 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:43 am

Jess nodded and looked around the table. "I happen to agree with jemma," he said grimly, "On both accounts. She is the best suited for infiltration in teh muggle ministry, so i belive she'd do best, but you're pretty much on the spot Mari, he isn't interested in the other countries, and Danny, the muggle minister is not afraid of Riddle ((XD))." Jess said, frowning
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top