OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

OoTP Meeting 2

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: OoTP Meeting 2

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:29 am

As the banging had been heard Jess had leapt out of his chair and had his wand points at Evan's throat. "Who are you, what're you doing here. AND WHY ARE YOU INTERRUPTING MY ORDERLY MEETING????" Jess asked, annoyed that his schedule for the meeting was interupted
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:19 pm

"Jess, calm down!" Emily told him "Whoever you are boy, you'll have to leave." she told him "You're not an Order member."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Mariana stood up: "He is just joking.Aren;t you?" she said now drawing her wand aswell.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:48 pm

(Evan looked irritated.) "Christ sake!" he said looking irfuriated "I AM part of the dam* order! Is this how you treat all of your new rookies!" (He knew that one of the teachers had enlisted him because he had a great sense of dark arts training. It could have been in handy for the order.) "Besides I gave you a map that should help you guys out!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:08 am

"You are no order member.Maybe you applied,but I hardly dount someone accepted you.If it was so you would have a badge (red square under your rank) so better go before he gets really angry." said Mariana looking at Jess;s angry place/
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:17 am

[Darren approved me. It's in the Daily Prophet.]

(Evan was't afraid of Jess, regardless of the fact he was taller. He knew Jess wouldn't be able to hurt him as he would be considered a criminal depsite the fact the order was just a gang in Voldemorts eyes. They would be able to find Jess as he would only be able to run and not hide.) "Look," he said carefully pushing Jess's wand down to his hip "someone already accepted me. They know you and they thought I would be a good addition to the fight. Trust me on this."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:36 pm

[[OOC: Can you post it in the rank thread please? So I don't forget to do your rank. Thanks.]]

Jemma stood up. "Guys, wait. Remember there were some members recruiting people at Hogwarts, right?" She was trying to think. This guy may be right. Then again, she did have a tendancy to see the good in people rather than the bad.

OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 4 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:22 pm

[[As far as I remember,you have to be approoved by Jess cause he is Order leader.]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:25 am

((Darren said I was already in though...just saying.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:56 pm

[[OOC: Darren has accepted him. It's Jess' call what to do next, wait for him to come on and reply.]]

OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 4 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top