OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

OoTP Meeting 2

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: OoTP Meeting 2

Post by Jess Potter Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:13 pm

((Eep. Haven't check this in awhile sorry. Personally, i am very pissed at Darren. But seeing as you were added, it'd be rude to kick you out. So fine, you can stay.))
Jess lowered his wand, still looking rather grumpy. "Calm it," he said to the other members. "Take a seat Evan. And we will wait to hear your plan. First though, we will see if there's any news." He said
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:23 pm

"I have something." Jemma said, which was unusual for her.
"Y'know ther Anti-Magic Organisation which the muggles have developed? Well, we're pretty sure the Prime Minister, William Renolds, was the founder, maybe the leader too. He has many accomplices who have there own weapons which they developed, which are actually quite destructive. We need to do something about it, and fast. I would suggest sending some people to work in the Muggle Parliament undercover, but it's only a suggestion." This was quite a piece of news, but she new it was urgent. The muggle people weren't stupid and they could be dangerous if they went too far, so she felt they needed to intervene.

OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 5 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:21 pm

Mariana lowered her wand and sat back in her chair. "William Renolds.I think I saw him somewhere." she said trying to remember.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Jess nodded, having heard the news somewhere. "I think you're on the track their. I know for a fact the ministry has it's workers in there, and i think it's about time we did the same. Only thing is, i'm certain Mr Renolds would suspect some of our people going in. Any wizard is very much at risk here, as he sees through most lies. However, i'm sure, though we should pay them due caution, that we could place our people in there, and they'd be able to get out fast enough before any harm came upon them. Although, the main question is, how would we get anyone there? Surely the Minister doesn't just hire people to work in his parliament, it would be stupid of him, and we know he's not that. So, any ideas?" He asked the people in attendance of the meeting
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:21 pm

Jemma had an evil idea, but she let it pass. She wasn't like that.
"Well, unless he needs some new people in office. If anything happened to his original employees then he would need to hire new people." she said. "Nothing serious, of course." she added hesitantly. Then, another thought came to mind. "Hey, you know that the Ministry was sending someone to interrogate the Muggle Minister? Well, he won't give him his own name, he's like a muggle Voldemort. He will try and give someone else's name in. If he give's in one of his own co-workers names, perhaps someone else will be needed to take the spot." Jemma was trying to think of all possible ways that could work, even though some seemed to be a little far fetched.

OoTP Meeting 2 - Page 5 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:31 pm

(Danny walked into the OOTP room again. It had been a while. He bolted the door and muttered something at them with his wand. He pocketed his wand and walked over to Jess.) "Sorry Jess," he said looking at him very serousis and ready for buisness "had some things to do over in Tibet."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:21 pm

"I have a contact in the ministry if that can be of any help." said Mariana like a suggestion.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:27 pm

((You were already in as Evan, you don't need a new entrance AJ))
Jess nodded to Danny and snorted at Mariana's comment. "Well, you may have a contact in the ministry, but i'd be willing to bet your contact is no where as high as mine." He said, ***** to himself. "That's a very good idea by the way," he added, looking at Jemma
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:13 pm

"Well Vice minister besides her functions in Ministry does have a contact with William Renolds." said Mariana to Jess.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:30 am

"Yeah," Danny said looking at the map on the table "besides the muggles have planned an army to fight back. It's starting to get serouis. SO I guess we have to stop this before it ends up being WW3."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top