The Christmas Ball - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Christmas Ball - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Christmas Ball

Page 14 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Christmas Ball - Page 14 Empty Re: The Christmas Ball

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:24 pm

"I am alright, I sent you an owl and wasn't sure if you gotten it." Elizabeth said to Zoe.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:31 pm

Darren wrote:[ooc: Zoe were not even there anymore xD]

Rolling his eyes, Darren ignored Sue, it seemed like a better thing to do than nonsensically argue with her for several minutes. Smirking, Gin had taken Sue's insult more to him more seriously than he had, he was used to Sue being like this. "Ignore her.."I wanted to talk to you about something by the way.." he said, biting his lip.

Nodding as Darren told her to ignore Sue, it was much easier than she thought it would be hearing Darren tell her too. "What about?" she asked, not having theslightest idea at to what he'd want to talk to her about, it was quite random now that she thought of it. "Are you okay?" she asked, as the sight of him biting his lip wasn't that common.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:35 pm

Darren had to admit he was quite nervous, he had been thinking about this for days after their conversation at his house, and the village. "Well you know a couple of days ago, at my house.." he began slowly.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:48 pm

Following along the best she could, Ginevra really didn't know if she wanted to know where he was getting at when he said 'at my house' because really, that hadn't gone through that well at all.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:59 pm

Elizabeth Potter wrote:"I am alright, I sent you an owl and wasn't sure if you gotten it." Elizabeth said to Zoe.

Zoe looked at Liz. "I have been out of town and am just getting back around. I saw a pile of owls but havnt had a chance to read them all. So how have you been?" Zoe asked. She sipped on her punch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:03 pm

"Well I was thinking,," he muttered, stopping slightly nervously. He was still unsure about it after all. "Actually nevermind, lets just go back, hopefully Sue's gone by now.." he said, slightly awkwardly. Without waiting for a reply, he turned around and walked slowly back to their table.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:08 pm

Zoe Weasley wrote:
Elizabeth Potter wrote:"I am alright, I sent you an owl and wasn't sure if you gotten it." Elizabeth said to Zoe.

Zoe looked at Liz. "I have been out of town and am just getting back around. I saw a pile of owls but havnt had a chance to read them all. So how have you been?" Zoe asked. She sipped on her punch.

"I give birth to three children that belongs to me and Simon. I was wanting you to come to see them." Elizabeth said.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:09 pm

With someone such as Ginevra you just couldn't catch her curiousity and let it out, it was impossible for her to forget! Taking Darren's arm as he started to walk back to the table, she carefully spun him around to face her. "What is it, Darren?" she asked, worrying once more. She had the worst ideas coming up in her head.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:19 pm

Sighing as she grabbed his arm, she wasn't going to let it go. And he was a total idiot for bringing it up and getting her curious. Looking around, no one seemed to be listening in, but he didn't really have the nerve to say it, and he still wasn't even sure about it. "Umm nothing, forget it about please." he said sighing.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:22 pm

This news made Zoe happy. "Oh My. Hun I had no idea. Wow. I will def have to come by for a visit. How old are they now.? You have to tell me all abou them." Zoe was happer now with this news.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top