The Christmas Ball - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Christmas Ball - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Christmas Ball

Page 15 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Christmas Ball - Page 15 Empty Re: The Christmas Ball

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:25 pm

"They are growing fast since they are half vampires. I am thinking they are around the age 4 but my oldest Nathan one is growing fast." Elizabeth said.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:29 pm

Zoe looked at Liz with this really confused look on her face. "I think I missed something there. Wow. Sounds like they are growing pretty fast. I will have to make sure I go for a visit. So what else is new other than the kids."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:30 pm

"I am getting married, pretty soon." Elizabeth said to her.

(the wedding topic is already started in wizard world rp)
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:32 pm

(ok. I'll go check it out)

"Wow. Congrats. I know you are happy. How is that coming along?" ZOe asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:42 pm

"It going alright, how you been? I know it been a while but I am safe now." Elizabeth said.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:51 pm

Darren wrote:Sighing as she grabbed his arm, she wasn't going to let it go. And he was a total idiot for bringing it up and getting her curious. Looking around, no one seemed to be listening in, but he didn't really have the nerve to say it, and he still wasn't even sure about it. "Umm nothing, forget it about please." he said sighing.

Forget about it? Yeah, that was just going to happen. Ginevra was one of the most stubborn people ever and she knew she wanted to forget about it but couldn't. It was Darren's fault for bringing it up, anyways. "Darren, really, you know me better than that. I can't let it go." she reminded him, sighing herself as she swept her hair out of her face and looked at him. "What is it? It can't be that bad." Of course it could be that bad, she was hoping it wouldn't be.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:57 pm

Zoe shrugged a litte. "I have been ok. I guess at least. It has been rough but hey thats my life." Zoe looked in her cup to find it empty. "I am so glad to hear that you are safe now. I was worried."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:32 pm

[quot

Darren made a face, she was obviously not gonna drop it, typical Gin. "Its not bad at all.." he said slowly, frowning. She was so over-curious all the time, he said one thing and she would continue questioning him. "Seriously Ginevra, its nothing," he said, saying her full name. He only said that when he was in a rather bad mood with her, although that wasn't quite the case this time. Even to him, him saying her full name sounded weird, he barely ever called her that.

Last edited by Darren on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:08 pm

Jazz entered the Great Hall. This would be the first ball he had attened here. He was never a huge fan of dancking but he had nothing else to do, why not come here.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:09 am

Darren wrote:[quot

Darren made a face, she was obviously not gonna drop it, typical Gin. "Its not bad at all.." he said slowly, frowning. She was so over-curious all the time, he said one thing and she would continue questioning him. "Seriously Ginevra, its nothing," he said, saying her full name. He only said that when he was in a rather bad mood with her, although that wasn't quite the case this time. Even to him, him saying her full name sounded weird, he barely ever called her that.

Letting go of his hand as he spoke out her full name, a weird facial expression appeared automatically. He never called her Ginevra and anyone with common sense knew that. "Obviously it is if you gotta bring out my full name." she huffed out, sitting down on the nearest chair, not caring if people were at the table already or not. She hated her name and hearing it always made her in a rather bad mood, she was used to people calling her Gin for years on end, really.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top