The Christmas Ball - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Christmas Ball - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Christmas Ball

Page 8 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Christmas Ball - Page 8 Empty Re: The Christmas Ball

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:16 pm

Hafiz felt so happy. He had never been happier as it is his first time dancing wwith his girl. "Do you care for a drink?" Hafiz offered her.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:22 pm

Sophia smiled. "Of course, that would be nice!"said Sophia smiling. She was happy she was with him again, when he left he tooked a part of her with him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:47 pm

Hafiz poured a fizzy blue juice and gave it to Sophia. "Anything cool and creepy or hot and spooky happened lately?", he asked with a chuckled
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Darren wrote:Darren smirked, she knew him well, he wasn't the type to boast about how many girls asked him to the dance. Silently cheering that Freddy was gone, he didn't say anything as Gin would get angry at him. "I guess I won the bet," he said. "He says he'll be back, I doubt he actually will." Laughing, she seemed to have forgotten he had danced with her before as well and knew that well enough, anyways, he wasn't a great dancer anyways. He couldn't be bothered taking dance classes, those were for morons like Andrian. "I know that well enough," he told her. "Ive danced with you before."

Ginevra wasn't looking at Darren right after after she told him about Freddy and why he wasn't at the dance, or hadn't asked her. She had a feelng he would have asked her if he knew about it too. It didn't really matter to her, though, she was alright with just seeing Darren. "He's going to come back," she replied, her eyebrows pulling together as she tried to convince herself of it too. She hoped more than ever that he would, she was finally noticing how much he went away. "I know you've danced with me but since then i've probably gotten worse." she informed him, grinning with amusment. She would try not to step on his feet but their wasn't any assuring in the matter. "Okay, lets dance."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:43 pm

"Keep dreaming," Darren muttered, sighing. There was large chance Freddy wouldn't come back for half a year, he usually left that long quite often. He didn't really understand how Gin forgived him about that. "Whatever, Its not like I'm a great dancer either," he said shrugging as he put his both hands around her waist. He was starting to have second thoughts about dancing with her, but heck, he couldnt refuse without being rude could he? And plus, he really did want to, Darren was getting quite bored just standing around.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:59 pm

"Oh, I will." she assured him, sighing herself. She would never stop hoping that he'd come back but she really didn't know why she kept forgiving him, he did it so often. Maybe that was why, she was used to it by now. That was only a possiblity, she didn't know if that was indeed the reason. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she slowly started to sway back and fourth.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:05 pm

Darren was quite annoyed - and slightly jealous- she wanted Freddy to come back so much. He wasn't exactly sure why though, he knew she didn't like Freddy in that way, but still. Starting to dance when she did, he quite disliked the music, it was to slow, but whatever. "Your doing fine right now," he muttered. "Did you take dancing lessons?"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:24 pm

Ginevra liked both slow and fast music so she had no problem with the current song that they were dancing too; the fact that Darren was her dance partner just made it that much more great. "No, i'm just trying really hard not to trip or anything." she admitted, biting her lip lightly as she blushed. She didn't want to step on his toes or anything, she'd done that to many times before.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:10 am

Sophia looked at Darren and Ginevra ancing and smiled. "Don't they make a cute couple?"Sophia asked Hafiz as she tooked a drink of her punch. Sophia laughed. "No, I haven't."said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:54 am

Mariana was late again.She came down in her ball dress circling around to see if Jess was somewhere.

My dress:
The Christmas Ball - Page 8 ZoomImageFramer12
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top