The Christmas Ball - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Christmas Ball - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Christmas Ball

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Christmas Ball - Page 13 Empty Re: The Christmas Ball

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:15 am

Simon was getting tired of dancing. "Love, do you want a drink? I'm getting thristy!"said Simon. Simon could dance forever witrh her but he was getting thristy for something to drink.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:28 am

"Sure I would love a drink." Elizabeth said to him, so they both can stop dancing for a bit.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:01 am

Andrian looked around the room, couting each couples that he saw inside then turned to Brandy Lupin who had been sitting there was an hour and he had not ask her to dance, "May i have this dance ma'am" he smirked at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:12 am

Ginevra Malenki wrote:Getting up from her seat Ginevra really just couldn't take it with Sue hovering what seemed to be so close, though it wasn't even that close. "I'll be back.. maybe." she muttered to Darren, starting to walk towards the doorway. She'd come back after walking around, sure, but not to where he was if Sue was still there.

"Ill come along," Darren said, shooting Sue an angry glare. Zoe didn't seem to be even talking - like always - so he guessed he could leave without being too rude. Standing up, he quickly caught up to Gin.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:01 pm

Sue rolled her eyes. Darren and Ginevra were so boring. And idiotic. They had nothing to talk about other than blush and stare at each other. But they were a perfect couple, Sue had to admit. Both were as dumb and as stupid as one another. While she walked away with dumbness, Ginevra looked even more disgusting. Sue glared at her all the time as she spoke. She was surely not going to disgrace herself by talking to her.

While Darren walked away Sue stood in the same position without moving away. Sometimes she felt that he wanted to be annoyed. And of course he pretended. A lot. On everything. Which was annoying. Keeping her glass in the table she played a little with it glaring at Darren. "Yeah yeah, that's really a tragedy you know Darren. I never expected this slavishness from you. It's really really sad." Sue said to Darren with a sarcastic expression on her face.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:11 pm

While walking away Ginevra had to say when Darren came back into her view she hadn't expected him to follow. Shrugging, she never minded his prescene in the least bit, she loved it. "You don't gotta come, i'm just trying to get away from her" she told him but she was sure he had already figured out that much. Clicking her tounge as she heard her comment to Darren, the only thing she wanted to do was take of the heels from her feet (which were starting to really hurt) and chuck them at her. Sure, it was the muggle way but she didn't care. Holding back from doing that, she knew she had to good of aim to even try without hitting target.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:14 pm

Zoe stood by the table that Darren adn Gin sat at talking. "Hey guys. No I came alone as I always do." Zoe said the last with a heavy sarcastic tone. "So what are you two up to?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:01 pm

[ooc: Zoe were not even there anymore xD]

Rolling his eyes, Darren ignored Sue, it seemed like a better thing to do than nonsensically argue with her for several minutes. Smirking, Gin had taken Sue's insult more to him more seriously than he had, he was used to Sue being like this. "Ignore her.."I wanted to talk to you about something by the way.." he said, biting his lip.

Last edited by Darren on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:04 pm

"Hey Zoe" Elizabeth said as she went up to her while walking with Simon.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:14 pm

(oops Sorry Darren I meant to Quote but forgot to)

Zoe looked around. Soo she saw Liz and Simon walking close by. She heard Liz speak to her. "Hey Liz how ar eyou?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top