Hogsmeade Christmas Trip - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogsmeade Christmas Trip - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogsmeade Christmas Trip

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogsmeade Christmas Trip - Page 5 Empty Re: Hogsmeade Christmas Trip

Post by Darren Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:54 pm

[wow one paragraph only? are you feeling OK? Rolling Eyes]

Darren took his drink and then turned to Soph again. "Order anything you want, I have to do something with all the money i have." He was an orphan now, so all of his dad's earnings, and that was a lot, were his now. He didn't shop much either, he only got things he needed, not wanted. The result was over ten thousand galleons in his Gringotts Vault. Looking out the window, he spotted Gin walking right past them. Walking to the door, he opened the door and went out into the bitter cold again. "Hey Gin!" he said, glad his best friend actually came to the trip.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:57 pm

[xP no, i'm horrid! & gotta go for school, so i'll be disappearing.]

Ginevra really hadn't been paying attention at first so she did not see Darren until he exclaimed her name when she passed. Turning around on her heels, knowing his voice better than anything, she grinned and waved. Rolling her eyes, she got to where he was and guestered back towards the building again. "It's cold, I can walk myself in." she teased, reaching out and swinging the door open, and holding it for him. She really hated winter and the warmer it was the better it would be.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:00 pm

"God He's rude", Brandy mumbled under her breath about Darren.
She just shook her head once and smiled at Andrian.
"Thanks", She said to Andrian.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:51 pm

Sophia nodded. "I'll have a butterbeer please?"Sophia asked as they gave her the butterbeer. As she seen Darren outside to meet Ginevra she smiled and walked over towards the door. "Hey Gin, long time no see how are you?"Sophia asked her smiling. It been a long time since she saw her best friend Ginevra, she couldn't even remember the last time she saw her or talked to her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:50 pm

Darren smiled automatically when she grinned at him. Gin was the only person to who he was even slightly nice too. She brought a totally different personality from him. Rolling his eyes as she opened the door for him, that was totally unnecessary. He looked to see if Soph had bought anything, and smiled, Glad she had gotten something. Most people were far to hesitant, which just annoyed him.

"Want anything Gin?" Darren asked her looking at her sideways as he tossed 12 sickles to the bar lady.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy Adeagbo Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:13 pm

Addy didn't see anyone, so she figured they went to the Three Broomsticks since the weather. So Addy walked out Honeydukes. Then she started to run towards the Three Broomsticks. Few minutes later she made it. Bursting in the door like she did at Honeydukes, Addy hung her jacket up on the hanger. She sat at one of the tables, opened her carton of beans, and ate the curry flavor to heat up.
Addy Adeagbo
Addy Adeagbo

Number of posts : 280

http://summerfeldhigh.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:28 pm

Guestering for Darren to go inside just as she noticed Sophia standing there, her mouth dropped in surprise and delight. "Soph!" she exclaimed, pulling her into a hug before letting go. She hadn't seen her in awhile and that wasn't a good thing, expecially because the girl was her best friend; other than Darren, of course. "How are ya?" she asked, turning to Darren just as he asked a question. Shaking her head, she wasn't surprised Darren was offering to buy her something but she truely wasn't wanting anything, she just wasn't saying it this time. "Nah, i'm fine. Thanks." she told him, smiling still.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:25 am

Sophia laughed and then smiled as she hugged her back. "So, how have you been Gn? I haven't talked to you in forever, I miss talking to my best friend!"said Sophia. It was true though, Sophia did miss talking t Ginevra even if it was a small talk or a girl talk she still missed it. Sophia smiled as she seen her two best friends with her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:05 am

Nikki shrugged. It seemed that Andrian found a new Christmas shopping buddy. She smiled and walked out the shop. She did a bit more window shopping.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:57 pm

Kurosaki got bore of walking around aimlessly for ever in the snow. So he decided to go into the nearest place which just happened to turn out to be 'The Three Broomstick's'. As he walked in, he spotted a couple of people he recognised but decided against being annoying and sitting next to those who hated him. Don't get him wrong, he loved annoying people but he wasn't in the mood for it right now. He went and ordered a random drink and sat down at the nearest table and worked on his plan of action....he needed music and badly. He had been having withdrawal symptoms for ages and they were fine to ignore but recently they had been getting really bad and he was going to crazy. He sighed, it was no use, getting it in without anyone noticing was gonna be impossible. 'I should've just gone home, even if it was just for that, I should've gone' he murmured to himself.
He sat back in his chair, and took a sip of whatever was in his mug. It tasted...good, whatever it was, it was good. He moved his chair back ready to stand up, but chose against it and sat back down. It was bad enough he hardly knew anything about the school, he couldn't ask a stupid *** question; he ordered the frickin drink! He rubbed the back of his hand nervously and looked around. When everyone went then he would ask. But for now, despite his earlier thoughts, he would go annoy people, he smirked looking over at the group in the corner with Sophia and co. He grabbed his drink and made for them.

'Yooo guys!!' he exclaimed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top