Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:46 am

Sophia laughed and rolled her eyes. "Jess, the fire was on YOU!"said Sophia as she pointed at Jess's robe. "Reparo!"said Sophia hoping it would fix Jess's robe. "I don't know how you caught fire, you must have been to close to the fire or something."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:01 am

Jess screamed a little more then sat down. "Well then," he muttered, not knowing what to say
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:05 am

Andrian rolled his eyes at Sophia then turned to Jess eyes windened when his robe was on fire, "Clumsy much?" he smirked at him when the fire was gone from his robe again shaved by Sophia Granger. He then started to laugh a bit at him then turned to Sophia "Don't get bored of reading?" he asked sacastically again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:15 am

Jess looked at Andrian with one eyebrow raised. He was being a little rude he thought, but he wasn't going to say such things
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:37 pm

Sophia slammed her book shut and looked at him shocked. "Why are you being so rude, what have I ever done to you?"Sophia asked him angrily. "You know what, just forget it ever since we broke up you been a arrogant jerk!"said Sophia as she grabbed her things as she bumped into Jess. "Sorry Jess."said Sophia as she stormed out of the common room.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:56 pm

"'s Alright," Jess muttered as she ran past. "That was mean of you man. She has a point." Jess muttered to Andrian before sitting back down in his favourite seat.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:33 am

Andrian rolled his eyes as she stormed out the room, "I didn't mean it" he growled angrily reaching for his wands and waving it around looking at the ceiling watching each spark he made and accidentally muttered an incantation that broke the roof with piling woods falling on his head, "Hey what the!, Owe!" he groaned as it stropped causing dust which made him cough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:28 am

*a couple of minutes later...*

Sophia walked into the common room with a mp3 player that was magical to where when you listened and looked at it it made you feel like you were in concert with them or signing with them. As she had the ear plugs in her ears she shifted her book bag on her shoulder full of books hat would help her on her charms essay. As she walked over to her normal table she dumped the books on the table and started on her charms essay while listening to her music.

"I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Were the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone

My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find
Till then I'll walk alone."

Sophia sang to herself as she continued working on her Charms essay.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:24 am

((Just tell me. Does it have any electrical circuitry? Or do the Earplugs have any electrical circuitory? Also. HOW THE HELL CAN YOU 'ACCIDENTLY' MUTTER AN INCANTATION, AND WAVE YOUR WAND WITH THE EXACT MOVEMENT NEEDED FOR A SPELL AT THE SAME TIME?))
Jess waved and smiled feebly at Soph. "Reparo," he muttered, waving his wand at the roof Andrian'd broken
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:58 pm

(( For your information, I shot the spell out of angers then ))

"Im okay!" Andrian huffed out of the debris and the dust as Jess waved his wand to fix the roof he accidentally broke out of anger and winced at the splinter in his arm as he gently reached for his wand which was half snapped now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top