Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:58 am

Andrian jaws cletched tightly and his muscle tightened, "Well you should be, I don't want you to end up like me i want you to be a better person then me. IM HORRIBLE" he bursted angirly at him as well
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:02 am

"Even thoughI made the same mistake as you, you don't have to go and lecture me about it! I don't know what the hell happened how the spark happened, but you have Brandy! FORGET YOUR PAST AND MOVE ON! DONT GET STUCK BEHIND IN YOUR OWN GUILT!" he exploded at Andrian. (This was the most he had ever yelled at him. He realized what he had just said and backed off. He sat down and tears got into his eyes.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:09 am

Andrian was taken a back hurt at his words then sat down beside him sadly looking at the ground and figited a bit, " Im sorry, Ferget the past, start all over" he trailed off and shaked out his hand for him to take, "I am Andrian Potter, a ladies man and easilly aggresive boy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:11 am

(Danny looked at him and shook his hand.) "I'm Danny Thompson, a loner is a single and will always be." he said softly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:14 am

Andrian frowned at him as he said he wasa loner which obviously he wasn't but he didn't want to push the matter too much, "Want to go ska-" he trailed off sure enough that Jess and Sophia would hear that he had muggles items over at hogwart and was sure that they would confiscate it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:12 pm

Sophia walked down from the Girls' dorm to the common room. "Hey guys,"said Sophia smiling at them like she always does when she seen them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:03 am

* New Day - After the Ball*

Andrian returned from hunting which always calmed him down when he was angry killing and ripping apart animals, "Sophia where are you?" he took off his hat and jacket ignoring that Elizabeth was in the room and might push him back causing him to be more angry and accidentally break three of her fingers "Can i have a moment?" he looked at Sophia, his voice pleading not noticing he had blood dripping down his mouth
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:43 am

Sophia looked at him and gasped. "Um... maybe when you wipe the blood dripping from you mouth."said Sophia as her honey eyes looked at him. Sophia noticed his pleading voice. "Look, I know you want to talk to me about last night lets just forget it ok?"Sophia asked as she got up from the window seat and waked towards the stairs.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:44 am

Andrian wiped it off half embrassed and half guilty then turned around walking up to Sophia and had not problem catching up with her pace, "I told you, i wanted to make it up to you but yoiu didn't let me" he half complained and looked at the others stairs below shutting his eyes clothes then looked at her "Maybe this is a bad idea" he mummered
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:21 am

Sophia looked at him as her eyes narrowed. "Yeah, maybe it is!"said Sophia as she turned and started up the stairs once again.As she stopped and turned at the girls' dorm she looked at him with her honey eyes. "You know, making up for things doesn't make it right, it only hurts the person more at times."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top