Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Jess Potter Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:27 am

Jess chuckled and shrugged. "Well at least it's nothing bad." He said
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:38 pm

Sophia laughed. "Yeah, your right about that I haven't done anything bad yet!"said Sophia laughingas she closed her book.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:32 am

(Danny walked into the room quickly and made sure the portrait was shut. He walked on up and sat on a couch. He sighed then looked at the others.) "Um," he said awkwardly thinking he was the only one in there "Que paso, amigos?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:24 am

Was too busy reeading his book ignoring the convostation between Jess and Sophia, but a familiar voice but in a different language caused him to look up, "Hey mate" he flashed him a wild grin on his face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:40 am

Sophia looked at Danny and smiled. "Hey Danny or should I say Hola Danyy!"said Sophia chuckling. As Sophia looked dow at her work she looked at a letter from her step farther and sighed. "I don't want to write him, I hate him after what he did to me." Sophia thought to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:50 am

Andrian looked at Sophia then at the letter and winked at her but turned to look at his best friend Danny who had been away from hogwart for ages, "Where have you been mate?" he asked him gently smiling at him as he walked up to him and stopped when he thought it was close enough for a human convostation
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:56 am

Sophia smiled at him and winked back and went back to her work as she looked at the letter and bit her lip. As she tooked she crumpled it up and threw it in the fire and watched it burn. Smiling to herslef she went back to her work happy with herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:18 am

"Britain," he said sighing a bit "finally glad to be able to relax. By the way I heard you were going steay wth Brandy.Congratz"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:51 am

Andrian ignored his question but still gave him a sacastic smile, "I see your letting Sophia cheat on her boyfriend. With you" sounding serious and sacastic at the same time backing away from him looking at both of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:53 am

"I feel bad about that already!" he burst out angily "I don't need you to remind me! I'm happy for you and Brandy! I really am! Now don't go and say something like tha when you know I feel bad about it!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top