Darren's House - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Darren's House - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Darren's House

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darren's House - Page 27 Empty Re: Darren's House

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:57 pm

Looking at the mittens as they fell to the ground, Ginevra shrugged and started to pull of the scarf. "Karma's a bitch," she told him, smirking as the tucked the scarf in her pocket. Knowing he'd probably just put it back on her if she threw it, her pocket seemed better. Having the heating charm on her made her nice and warm but the fact that the scarf was really only protecticing her skin from getting red, she didn't care. "Yes, I have." she repeated, nodding as she had the fake light go off in her head. "It's where-" being cut off there by Darren, he finished her sentence for her. "Yea, that's it. I've never been there before." she mused not knowing what it'd look like at all.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:04 pm

Darren scowled as she took off the scarf, well that was expected, but it was still annoying. Still, at least she had the heating charm on, or he would have forced her too put on the scarf. "Of course you haven't, its not that interesting anyways, its a really boring place," he said, shrugging. Having went the town previously, he had quite enjoyed going into the Riddle House and exploring there, but that was him, he enjoyed odd stuff. "So what are you doing for Christmas?" he asked, changing the subject abruptly. "Staying at Hogwarts, or at your home?"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:15 pm

When the subject changed, Ginevra had to say she wasn't surprised so she didin't object, thinking he would have probably had a reason for it if you thought about it more throughly. Since her mom was not at home ever at Christmas she didn't usually go home but for some odd reason this year she wanted too, leaving her with a delimma. "Hogwarts probably, but this year I want to be at home, for some odd reason." she told him, shrugging as she stared ahead, getting lost in thought. "How about you?"
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:22 pm

Darren nodded, it was natural she wanted to spend time with her mother, he knew she didn't get too much. "I understand, you want to stay with your mom," he said. Still he was glad she was staying at Hogwarts, it would be boring there without her. "Hogwarts of course," he answered, sighing. "You think I want to stay here? I don't even have any family left."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:33 pm

One of the things Ginevra and Darren had were lack of family, though Darren had none other than a cousin - that she knew of anyways. On Christmas her mom wouldn't be there, it'd just be her and her house elf if she went, so that would be as fun as sitting under the lake for Christmas. Thinking about it, Ginevra turned her head towards Darren before speaking again. "Moms not coming home for at least another four months, i'd be alone too." she commented, not getting to her point right away. "Would you like to spend Christmas over at my house with me? In the muggle town?" she asked, cocking her eyebrow upwards as she fought a laugh back. She'd added the fact that it was located in a muggle town on purpose. The fact that the muggles couldn't be seen was something else, but it was still considered to be in it.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:29 am

Darren knew her mom did not stay at her house much, but staying at work at Christmas was a bit too much, right? He had been to Gin's house three times, and her mom was never there. Well she had come once, the time when Jess and Mari had attacked her. "Wow, she's not even coming home for Christmas?" he said, surprised. Frowning at her offer, he'd rather spend Christmas at Hogwarts but wanted to stay with her as well. "I'll go with you if you go, but I'd prefer to stay at Hogwarts," he told her.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:48 pm

The odd thing about going home was that she usually hated it, memories coming back at a speed she didn't like. Her past was not the best, you couldn't really blame her for not liking it. The fact that Ginevra didn't know if her mom was actually working or not was something else, but she couldn't help but think that one of the reasons she wanted to be home was because she had a small hope that her mom would show up; Yeah, right. "If you want to stay at Hogwarts, stay." she replied simply. She would never try and get him to do something he didn't want to, expecially when another option was open.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:59 pm

Darren for one knew Gin didn't always like going home, so he was quite confused to why she wanted to go home. He wanted to convince her to stay at Hogwarts, but didn't want to complain. He wanted to stay at Hogwarts, although always acted bored there, that was just a show. Really, deep down, he loved Hogwarts, it was the place he liked the most. "I'd rather you would there stay as well," he told her frowning. "If you want to leave though, I'll come with you, where you are is where I want to be the most."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:22 pm

Ginevra couldn't help but give a small 'aww' as she heard Darren's comment. She hadn't really heard anything like that come from him, it just wasn't something that happened often. Hugging him, she shook her head and placed on her acting face, she didn't want him to be somewhere where he didn't want to be because of her. "We'll both stay at Hogwarts, like every year, it's almost a tradition." she spoke, releashing him from the hug and placing her hands back at her side. She didn't like seeing him upset in tha way, it just made her give in so easily to things.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:38 pm

Darren scowled and rolled his eyes at her reaction. Sure, he didn't usually say things like that, but she knew them already, so what was with the over reaction? "Yeah thanks," he said smiling, when she finally released him from the hug. "Its my last Christmas at Hogwarts you know, and I kinda want to be there," he explained, shrugging. He was graduating this year, and he would really miss Hogwarts after that, he wanted to stay there for as long as possible. He couldn't help noticing it would probably also be his last Christmas with Gin as well, but he didn't voice that, he could guess her reaction to that.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top