Darren's House - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Darren's House - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Darren's House

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darren's House - Page 24 Empty Re: Darren's House

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:52 am

Andrian was busy listening to the convostation with Nikki and Nick, "Listen, i don't have much time tell you later meet me outside" he whispered to Delphina looking at her setting a hand on her shoulder then ran off putting his hood on as he got out of the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:11 am

[god andrian -.-]

Darren also stood up, wanting to see this. Opening the door, he peered out to see where Andrian was, then swore when he saw him leave the house. "Well thats just great.." he muttered, although he was half glad.. "Well at least the stupid half blood traitor is gone now."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:34 pm

Having gotten up behind Darren to see if Zoe would actually do it, she hit him in the shoulder at his comment and rolled her eyes. She didin't get why Andrian was being, in a sense, all mysterous. It was just plain weird.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:57 pm

"Darren... please stop it." Delphina asked him by what he said about Andrian. But she wasn't sure why he was here and how he found this address in order to find her. She looked at him go outside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:12 pm

"Well I guess that concludes this stupid game" Darren muttered, yawning. "What do you guys want to do next?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:17 am

"I think you need sleep." she noted, her voice even and suggestive as she saw him yawn.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:51 pm

Zoe was glad that Andrian left before she could find him. "Not sure What have you got in mind?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:55 am

Sitting there quiet now, Ginevra didn't know what to say but what she had just said was what she thought.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:15 pm

Zoe sat looking around. She watched the others and started playing with her shoes waiting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:07 am

Darren scowled at Gin, he hated it when she suggested he should sleep when she didn't get any herself. "Your such a hypocrite. I was just yawning because I needed air. not because i was tired.." he said, repeating her lame excuse. "We could stay inside if you want, or go outside in the snow" he suggested, pointing at the window. There was a bit of snow on the ground and more was coming. His house was in the far north of england, so it usually snowed early.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top