Darren's House - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Darren's House - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Darren's House

Page 23 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darren's House - Page 23 Empty Re: Darren's House

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:08 am

Seeing Darren leave the room, she didn't know a thing about Nikki and Andrian so it was good that she hadn't said any names incase one of the two heard her. "His birthday passed, right?" she asked outluod, checking with herself and nodding. It had, she wasn't missing anything. "Guess he's just popular." she commented, again more to herself but still outloud, grinning as she rolled her eyes.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:38 am

"Um, well it's ment to be a house warming gift, but it seems I'm a bit tad late for that..So...just a neighbourly thing to do.." Nikki muttered. She smiled at Darren and handed him the cake. She peered over and saw many people. "Perhaps, I'll come back later, when it's less crowded, maybe tomorrow?" Nikki asked Darren. She mostly didn't want to start a quarrel with Andrian in the house.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:41 am

Darren took the cake, smiling. "Thanks.. and yeah thats probably a good idea.." he agreed. "Although Andrian will probably leave soon, he has one minute left in my house before i kick him out"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:44 am

"Then, I'll take a walk and be back soon!" Nikki said with a smile. She waved a quick 'bye' and started to have a wander around the neighbourhood.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:53 am

"Cya Nikki" Darren said waving before closing the door on Nick's face. He ran back upstairs and walked straight into his room, not even looking to see what Delphina and Andrian were up to. "Alright Zoe" he said, grinning as he sat down again. "I dare you to go kiss Andrian."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:16 pm

((Andrian you have to reply please))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:56 pm

Snickering when Darren finally said his dare to Zoe, Ginevra really didn't think that was hard at all but she had to say, Zoe should have seen this one coming quite easily.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:25 pm

Zoe sat still. It was as if a jolt had gone through her. Slowly she turned her head toward Darren. "You want me to do WHAT?" Zoe asked looking at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:31 pm

"I did your dare" Darren said grinning. He knew Zoe was quite shy, so he had chose that. He also wanted to annoy her as much as he could as she had with her dare. "hurry up, I want to end this stupid game" he muttered, although he was actually quite enjoying it now.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:36 pm

Zoe stood up. "First dont we need to find him. Where is he?" Zoe asked. She knew he was in the house but not sure where. "I will get you for this, I hope you know."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top