A Starry Night - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Starry Night - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Starry Night

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Starry Night - Page 2 Empty Re: A Starry Night

Post by Livia McCallum Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:14 pm

Weariness was reigning supreme over the Harding man but he couldn’t find it within himself to shake out of it, preferring instead to linger in the feeling knowing that there was no need to rush off anywhere. The Daily Prophet didn’t need him until the piece was due in and that wasn’t until tomorrow morning which meant that essentially the lazy day that Stewart was offering Lily was one that she was, potentially, going to get, too. He sipped at the tea contentedly, fixing Lily with a warm, understanding look as she spoke, shrugging off her thanks somewhat bashfully.

“I wanted to.” He said simply. “You look after friends, don’t you? So that’s what I’m doing, love.” He stifled a yawn then, bringing his hand up to his mouth, and he leaned back against the cushions more heavily, half closing his eyes as he lifted his legs up onto her lap with a cheeky half smirk.

“I can grab some stuff later if you want,” he offered, curling an arm behind his head. “I’ll tell Teddy a tall tale of some kind.” He took another quick sip of his tea and looked at Lily over the rim, wondering what she wanted to do and why she wanted to be so active in helping out.

“Well,” Stewart managed gradually. “I suppose if you want you can help me with cooking and stuff. And you’re definitely on tea duty because this brew is sublime, darlin’” he grinned. “And I dunno, whatever you like. I’m fairly low maintenance and the flat more or less takes care of itself. I guess you could always indulge the cat when he’s hungry. Really though, just do whatever you like to do normally. It’s fine.”
Livia McCallum
Livia McCallum
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top