3 P.M. Meeting - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

3 P.M. Meeting - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

3 P.M. Meeting

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 P.M. Meeting - Page 5 Empty Re: 3 P.M. Meeting

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:39 am

Tyler nodded.  " Yup you will be correct!"said Tyler softly but honestly not afraid to admit it.  He wasn't afraid to admit that he was a major mama's boy,  he loved his mother more than anything.    Eva knew that he was a mama's boy,  but she didn't know how much he was.  Although Tyler knew that she'll get to know once they go to America.

"Ok... As you know,  this is the living room, follow me into the kitchen. " said Tyler softly. Leading her into the kitchen,  it was a big kitchen with a island in the middle of it.  " My mum liked the kitchen,  she liked the counters. " said Tyler chuckling.   " Lets go into the dining area. " said Tyler softly as he walked out of the kitchen into the dining room that had a nice round table that pulled out.  " The one of the guess rooms is down here."said Tyler softly as he lead her into the bedroom that had a king size bed in it with couches in it.   " One Of the bathroom across the guess room, come On lets go upstairs."said Tyler softly before leading her upstairs.  

Once upstairs,  upon the landing was was Tyler's office where he did all his work for his cases which was sitting neatly on the desk with a desk top computer on it.  " These three rooms will be the kids room. " Tyler muttered. " You can go in them if you like. " said Tyler softly but honestly before blushing. " Another guess room behind me and my room is right down the hall."said Tyler softly but honestly. " Oh I forgot to show you the music room that downstairs. " said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:00 am

Eva couldn’t help but to laugh a little as Tyler said his mother liked the counters in the kitchen. “My mum is the same way with our kitchen.” She replied, “She likes plenty of counter space when she cooks.” Eva continued to follow Tyler throughout the house, glancing through the rooms as they went through following him up the stairs. She couldn’t help but to look into Tyler’s office as they walked past it. Everything seemed so neat and in order. Eva knew she would probably never be that neat and orderly if her life depended on it. She always lived in what her mother had called organized chaos. She was never the neatest person, but she could always find what she needed.

At the mention of kids rooms Eva looked at Tyler wide eyed. She quickly looked down at the ground and shook her head no. She didn’t want to think about children. Not so soon after being told that they had to get married. “Can we talk about that another time?” she asked looking at the floor. “I mean I really just want time to process that and I’m not sure I even want to talk about kids just yet. I mean they’re already forcing enough on us as is.”

Eva was rambling. Even she knew it, but it was just coming out and she didn’t know how to stop it. “Music room?” she asked looking up at him, “What about your room?” she asked curiously. “I mean you’ve already seen my room, it would only be fair for me to see yours wouldn’t it? That might be the only thing you have left to show me I think.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:12 am

Tyler nodded.  " Sorry...I thought I'll tell you before you opened the door and found out yourself. "said Tyler softly but honestly.  " My mum designed them, I haven't been in them since I helped her paint the rooms. "said Tyler softly.  It was one part of the house that he want Eva to know about,  but he thought he'll tell her before she found out the hard way.  He didn't want to upset her anymore than she already was.

Tyler nodded.  " Yeah I have a music room,  it's where I write half my songs at. "said Tyler softly but honestly.  " I'll show you it when we go back downstairs. " said Tyler softly. Walking down the corridor, he opened the door before pushing it opened. " This is my room. " said Tyler softly but honestly. In the middle of the room was a king size bed along with a couple of guitars that were on the racks on the floor, from his favorite one to play to least. There also was a mini piano in the corner of the room. " This is the few instruments I keep in here, the rest are downstairs in the music room. " said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:36 pm

But the fact that Tyler had brought up kids rooms had made her more upset than she already was. He hadn’t even given her time to process what was about to happen to not just her, but the both of them. She had known what they had said when they were given the test, but she had to wonder what if they couldn’t have a child? What if, despite being paired and already dating, they found out down the road that they were not compatible? After all people change as they get older don’t they? Eva bit her lip nervously as she thought about all of this.

She had never been in a house that had an actual music room in it. Sure her parents kept a piano in their living room, but Eva had always kept her instruments in her room. She was pretty excited to know she could at least have somewhere to put her instruments when she was going to finally be moving in. “Ok.” She said with a small smile. “I don’t think I’ve ever been to a house that had a music room before though.”

Eva walked into Tyler’s bedroom looking around. She noticed that everything was so neat and orderly, even the guitars that were on the racks were all clean and neatly put up. Half the time Eva would fall asleep with her guitar if she was up writing a song. “You have a piano in your bedroom?” she asked looking at him curiously.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:21 pm

Tyler chuckled and smiled.  " Well first time for everything right? "Tyler asked her smiling.  " I wanted one cause I write music alot,  and I wanted my own special place to do it."said Tyler softly but honestly shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal.   " I spend a lot of time in there actually,  probably more than anywhere else in the house. "said Tyler honestly.  " It's quite nice, I think you'll love it! "said Tyler softly but honestly.   Tyler loved his music room,  his mother helped him pick out various instruments to put in there,  seeing how Tyler was good at playing instruments.

Tyler nodded.  " Yeah I do, is that weird that I do?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously looking at the mini piano keyboard.  "I sometimes write songs in here at times,  or get a melody in my head during the night and I play it before writing it down. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Like I said,  all my major instruments are downstairs. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " Well...you seen everything but the backyard and the music room, you want to see those? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously. There wasn't much to see but that, Tyler basically showed her everywhere else around his house, which was about to be theirs.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:44 am

“I guess so.” She said giving him a small smile. “I normally fall asleep with my guitar on the bed.” She added looking at him, “I tend to wake up a lot in the middle of the night and start writing, but then again it’s always been easier for me to write in my own space than somewhere that I’m not familiar with or doesn’t give me the right feeling, ya know?” she asked looking at him.

She couldn’t help but laugh, “I guess, I mean I’ve never seen anyone with a piano in their bedroom before.” She replied looking at him. She was used to seeing a piano in her living room at home, but not in a bedroom. A keyboard maybe, but she didn’t even own one of those. Eva walked back over to Tyler and smiled, “Yeah I guess I do have to see those while I’m here. If you want to show me. If you’d rather just watch a movie or something that would be fine too I guess. I’m not too picky.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:07 am

Tyler laughed.  " Yeah I do that alot as well, sometimes I wake up hugging my guitar! "said Tyler jokingly.  " That was a joke,  but me falling asleep with a guitar on my bed wasn't! "said Tyler softly but honestly.  Tyler nodded understanding her point of view,  he understood how she felt.  " I understand. " said Tyler softly but honestly knowing exactly how she felt.  He was like that the first few months after he moved here,  and he still was at times.

Tyler shrugged.  " At my mum's house in my room I have a mini electric piano keyboard. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " I guess I'm just weird. " said Tyler shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal to him that he was.  Which it wasn't,  Tyler wasn't afraid to say that he was a bit odd about some of the things that he did.   Tyler shrugged.  " You see can see those later,  come on let's watch a movie. "said Tyler softly but honestly.  " You want to stay in here or go back downstairs?  My bed is pretty soft."said Tyler softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:23 am

“Its not a joke to me.” She said looking at him. “I’ve woken up cuddling my guitar too many times to count.” She added blushing a little. It was true, Eva would wake up long enough to write down a song and fall back asleep on top of her guitar most nights. She had to wonder if she would ever feel like she was comfortable in the house. She didn’t know, but she had to hope she would. Maybe it’ll just take a little bit of time. she said to herself taking in a deep breath.

“If you’re weird then what does that make me?” she asked looking at him curiously. Eva had always thought she was a little on the strange side. After all, she was so much different than most of the kids at school and she had very few of the same qualities of her siblings. They really seemed to have so little in common. Eva was night and her siblings were day.

She looked at Tyler and blushed, “Well considering what happened at my house the other day I think it might be best for us to go back downstairs.” She said honestly and quietly. She had known how close they had come when they were alone in her room, but she also knew that they were completely alone in his house and that no one would really be there to stop them.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:31 am

Tyler looked at her and laughed.  " Wow... I don't think I ever did that,  not that I know of! "said Tyler softly but honestly.  Maybe he had and just never knew he did,  he was bound to due to himffalling asleep with his guitar on the bed.  He didn't know,  but he had a feeling that he was in the same boat Eva was in.  But if he did,  he wasn't afraid to admit that he cuddles his guitar,  he knew alot of musicians did that.   So if they weren't ashamed of it, why should he be?

" A weirdo as well? "Tyler asked her in a joking playfully voice before smiling at her.  " Don't worry,  we'll be weirdos together! "said Tyler winking at her before chuckling.  Tyler was a bit of a weirdo at times,  he was considered weird before he started having a bad boy image to him. Although Tyler thought he was still weird at times, but he didn't care it was better than being normal in his opinion.  

Tyler blushed before rubbing his neck nervously.  " Yeah. ..probably a good idea. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  Not that what happened at her house was bad, he just wondered what would of happened if no one came.   Pushing the thought out of his head,  he lead them back downstairs to the living room.  " You find a movie and I'll get the popcorn and drinks. " said Tyler softly but honestly before kissing her softly on the lips before going into the kitchen.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:28 am

“It happens to me a lot actually.” She said looking at him, “I’ll want to see how something sounds outside of my head and the next thing I know I’m waking up and the sun is up.” She laughed a little and ran her hand through her hair a little nervously biting her lip. She was all alone in Tyler’s house with him in his bedroom. She had to wonder if anyone else had ever seen his house other than family, but she wasn’t going to be rude and ask such a thing.

She couldn’t help but to laugh as he said she would be a weirdo as well. “I’m already there so nice try.” She said looking at him. “I’ve been weird my entire life apparently. Why are people just now starting to notice that little fact about me?” she asked him giggling a little. At least she wouldn’t be alone with being weird. She had a feeling that Tyler could be weird, she had just yet to see this little quality to him. But then again, she also thought that being normal was extremely overrated.

She followed Tyler back down the stairs, thankful to actually be out of his room. Her body was extremely nervous in the house, more so in his room than anywhere else. She couldn’t help but wonder if they still ran that risk if they were on the couch watching movies. After all Tyler did live by himself. She wondered if she had made a mistake by coming here, although she knew that she and Tyler had to get to know each other better. “Ok.” She said kissing him back and moving to look through his collection of movies to see what he had.

She picked up Tangled and looked at it with a grin, “How about we watch this one?” she asked looking at him with a smile as he walked back into the room. She had remembered how he had told her that this was one of his favorite Disney movies and she actually had not seen it in a while.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top