3 P.M. Meeting - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

3 P.M. Meeting - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

3 P.M. Meeting

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 P.M. Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 P.M. Meeting

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:33 pm

Eva nodded quietly as she said there was really nothing that she could do to help with the fact her entire family was in another country. It almost made her heart ache to think of her grandparents who would be able to be there. Eva really didn't care too terribly much for the rest of her family outside of her immediate household, but she had always held a small part of her heart just for her grandparents. After all, what child didn't like to be spoiled by their own grandparents as they grew up?

Eva's eyes grew wide. A year to concieve or she would be hauled off to Azkaban like some common criminal. Like she actually could will herself to get pregnant on command. Women throughout history were good with raising babies, but they weren't quite good enough to get pregnant on their own by magic itself. Even her own mother's parents; bless their hearts had had trouble with conceiving and stay pregnant. The fact her own mother was here was an eventual triumph of that problem.

As Ana moved around to the front of her desk, Eva could feel herself grow slightly more uncomfortable if that was even possible at that point. As it stood right then, she wanted nothing more than to get as far away from this room as possible. It just wasn't possible. As Ana asked Eva to stand so she could perform this fertility test, she honestly couldn't help but to feel like she was nothing more than a plaything to this ministry. If this union so happened to work out, she was seriously debating on raising the child in her own country to prevent it from having to go through the same humiliation that she was feeling herself at this moment.

She stood up and watched with almost avid curiosity as Ana waved her wand in front of her abdomen. The only comfort she had in this was knowing that Ana didn't seem too pleased to be having to go through this either. She was quite sure the woman had better things to do than to be handing out not only explanations and threats if they didn't follow through, but fertility checks as well.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:37 pm

Tyler looked at Eva and gave her a weak smile. He could tell that she was a bit upset about the whole wedding planning deal. It wasn't very much time for them, he wasn't even sure if his family could come to the wedding which he really wanted his immediate family to be there. Tyler knew that it was probably Eva's grandparent's that she was upset about, she talked so fondly of them so Tyler knew she cared about them.

Tyler shook his head at his, this was just to crazy and to much of the ministry to expect from them or anyone else in that matter. Have a kid in a years time or else they'll be in Azkaban for not having a kid when the ministry required them to? It was stupid and completely bull crap in his opinion. What if they weren't able to have kids, what would they do then? Tyler knew people who couldn't have kids due to their hormones not able to produce.

Tyler looked at Eva and gave her a comforting smile, telling her that everything was going to be ok. Seeing her getting nervous, Tyler frowned, he hated seeing her so scared and nervous. Seeing Ana wave her wand over her, Tyler watched curiously wondering what was suppose to happen next. Tyler looked at Ms. Levski and nodded. " I would like to know please. " said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Halworth Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:47 pm

Ana had to admit that she was surprised that there was no retaliation aside from some general hesitation. Turning to Tyler, she nodded, gesturing for him to stand as well. Once he was within range, she passed her wand through the air in front of his stomach, just as she had done for Eva.

The colors settled, telling her what she needed to know, and she nodded once more before walking around her desk and taking her seat again. "The two of you are perfectly fine, and able to have children. Your first child together will be a boy." Clasping her hands in front of her, she leaned forward on the desk once more, looking between the two.

"Do you have any other questions? If not you are welcome to go and chat among yourselves about what is coming up." At least, Ana mused to herself, it would mean that she could leave for the week. That in itself was a wonderful thought, and settled her temper enough that she could put on a nearly-genuine smile.
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:26 am

Ana didn’t have to tell Eva twice that she was free to leave. “I don’t think I do.” She said quietly. “Thank you for explaining.” She said as she made her way towards the door as fast as she could. Eva needed to get out of the room as fast as possible. She hadn’t even thought about leaving Tyler in the room behind her. She needed air. The walls of that room seemed to feel like they were closing in on her.

As Eva made her way out towards the courtyard she stopped short of it, leaning against the wall. She felt like she couldn’t breathe. Eva could feel every part of her body that was shaking in a mix of anger and confusion at having to process what was going on. She felt like her legs would give way underneath her at any moment.

Eva slid down the wall slowly running both of her hands through her hair holding on to her head as she looked at the ground. She was trying to concentrate on breathing. Yes, that was a good idea…keep breathing and it would all be ok. She hadn’t been sure she would have wanted to know exactly what they were going to have. Much less that they had to have a child within a year and be married. Part of her felt like Tyler had something to do with it regardless of both him and Ana saying that he hadn’t. Nothing really made sense to her anymore.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:19 pm

Tyler stood up and looked at Ana with a mixture of confusion and scaredness. Tyler stood there swallowing hard as he waited for Ms.Levski to do whatever she was going to do to him. As her went through the air to front of his stomach, Tyler felt a funny feeling as she did it. Looking down at his stomach his eyes widened as Ana told them what there first child was going to be. She knew that just by doing tests on them? Wow. ..the what magic can do!

Tyler shook his head. " No I think that's it Ms.Levski, hope you have the rest of the good day! "said Tyler softly but honestly. Getting up from his seat, he ran after Eva who he found in the courtyard. Tyler looked at her and frowned. " I'm sorry Evy, I'm so sorry. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler had a feeling that she thought that he had something to do with this. Although Tyler had no idea about any of this, although he was glad to be paired with her.

Sliding down the wall beside her, Tyler looked at her and hugged her. He didn't know if she wanted him touching her but he felt that she needed some comfort. Tyler wished nothing more than to get rid of this stupid law, it was unfair to everyone that was at the age of sixteen or older. Tyler thought they should be able to decide who they loved and wanted to be with.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:53 am

She heard Tyler walk up, but never lifted her head up to look at him as he told her he was sorry. She wondered how he had the audacity to even apologize to her after this afternoon. She felt like the entire thing had been rigged so he could pair up with whoever he wanted without any remorse in mind for the other person involved. After all, Eva was young and she really had no idea how this marriage law really worked in the first place, although deep down she knew better.

Feeling Tyler put his arms around her and she immediately pushed him away from her, standing up. She couldn’t believe that he had just tried to comfort her after this meeting that she had felt had obviously been arranged by him. “Don’t touch me!” she exclaimed at him, “Don’t you ever touch me! And don’t you try to tell me that you had nothing to do with this, because we both know that’s a damn lie.”

If looks could have killed, Eva’s would have thrown daggers straight at Tyler. “Just so convenient that you decided to start dating me right before we’re called into Ana Levski’s office and being told that we have to marry and pop out a child or go to jail.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:57 am

Tyler looked at her confused as she pushed him away, but as she went off on him his eyes widened. Tyler backed away from her and looked at him with hurt clearly in his eyes. " Ok fine, if you insist. " said Tyler softly. " Eva I swear that I have nothing to do with this! "said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler sighed before running his hands through his hair. " I'm not lying to you Evy. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler looked at her and sighed. " Eva I started dating you caused I liked you, I wouldn't had apologize to you and ask you out the way I did if I didn't like you. " said Tyler honestly. " I didn't ask you out cause I knew that we were going to get paired together, you got to believe me!"said Tyler softly but honestly. " You don't believe me do you? "Tyler asked her softly with hurt in in hazel eyes. "Of course you don't, your expression clearly says it all, but I'm not lying to you Eva I never would on something this serious! "said Tyler softly. " Maybe in time you'll see that I wasn't lying and I wanted to be with you before we were paired together! "said Tyler softly.

"
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:15 am

“But you can’t prove it!” she screamed at him. She was angry and hurt, and why shouldn’t she be? After all she had just turned sixteen and was told that she was now to marry or go to jail. Eva wasn’t the kind of person that liked being told what to do and the fact that it was follow this order or go to jail was too much for her to bare at the moment.

“What am I even supposed to tell my family?” she asked glaring at him, “They haven’t even met you yet and now I have to tell them that I’m being forced to marry you? What about my grandparents who wouldn’t have been able to come up here now? I have to tell my parents that within the month I am going to be married off and have to magically produce a child within a year or be sent to jail! And they had just gotten Michael out for supposedly not following this damn law!

“Do you think that they wouldn’t hesitate to send me back to Italy to go live with my grandparents? Because they really would do that! Hate to break it to you, but if it comes down to me or you my family will pick me.” Eva didn’t even know where she was going with her rant, she just needed to get everything off of her chest She knew it was best to have not been done in front of Ana, but now she wasn’t around anyone but Tyler and she knew that she didn’t have to hold back how she felt anymore.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:59 am

Tyler sighed. " No I don't, but you don't have any proof either that I so called had something to do with this! "said Tyler crossing his arms. Tyler couldn't believe that she didn't believe him, he was telling her the bloody truth! It really made him hurt and angry that she didn't believe him. Tyler didn't know what else to do, he was at a total lost on how make her believe him.

Tyler who was trying to stay calm through all this, was starting to lose his patience. I'm sorry ok Evy, what else do you want me to do? "Tyler asked her angrily. " I'm sorry that you're matched me, but I had nothing to do with it even if you don't believe me or not! " Tyler said with hurt in his hazel eyes. "Why don't you believe me Eva? Tell me why! "said Tyler softly but honestly. " Is it bad that I just wanted to be with you jus because I liked you? I didn't ask you out because of this damn stupid bloody marriage law! "said Tyler softly.

Tyler looked at her and shook his head. " Then go run off to your bloody grandparents! "said Tyler angrily. " You don't care about my feelings, so why do you care if I throw away my whole life and career I worked so hard for to go to Azkaban? "Tyler asked her. " I mean after all, you think I had something to do with this, so why would you give a rat ass about me?"Tyler asked her. "Although let me tell you one thing, I would put everything on the line to protect you, even if it means going to Azkaban! "said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:37 am

Eva looked at Tyler as he told her to tell him why she didn’t believe him. It was the first time that she had actually looked at him since the meeting. She didn’t want to speak and then he threw her grandparents into her face. The people she cared about more than her brother and sister. She had tried not to lose her cool up until that point.

Eva took in a deep breath, “You want your answer and you just gave it. I think you have something to do with it because you’ve worked so hard for your career that you would do whatever it took to stay out of Azkaban. Especially for some ridiculous law as you think it is.” Eva took a deep breath looking at him. “You know I might go and stay with my bloody grandparents! I actually thought you might have been a decent person but I guess I was wrong wasn’t I?”

Eva looked at him her anger rising. She had never let anyone talk about her grandparents in a bad way and she wasn’t about to let anyone, much less Tyler talk about them like that now. “You know what, maybe if you weren’t such a douche majority of the time I might not have problems believing you, but you have to be such an ass about everything that I haven’t been given much of a choice!”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top