3 P.M. Meeting - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

3 P.M. Meeting - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

3 P.M. Meeting

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 P.M. Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: 3 P.M. Meeting

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:21 am

Tyler chuckled and shrugged.  " That could be the issue,  I do remember my father being a prick at times. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " I'm not going to lie and tell you that I'm not going to be a complete arse at times,  but I'm going to try my best. "said Tyler honestly.  " I know I haven't Evy,  it's due to me being scared. " said Tyler softly but honestly.    " I'm scared of you seeing the real me, I had this image for so long it's the only thing I known and to show the real me I think is a sign of weakness. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " But you're showing the true side of me and it's scaring me, I try putting up my walls but you break them down. " said Tyler softly.

Tyler sighed.  " I wish we could to Evy,  but we can't. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " But I know one thing for sure, I'm glad that I was paired with yiu Evy. " said Tyler softly.   " I just wish that we didn't have to be pressed like this. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " It's like our lives are run for us!"said Tyler angrily before he sighed.  " I hate being their damn string puppet, but we don't have a choice! "said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler nodded in agreement. " I know we do Evy, but we're not going to be those cheesy perfect couples, we're going to have our ups and downs. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " But as long as we make up in the end that's all that matters. " said Tyler softly. " I'm not going to lie, I hate us fighting more than anything, and I wished we didn't but we do. " said Tyler softly but honestly. "I just want us to go back to the way we were when I first asked you out, we were so happy then."said Tyler honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:06 am

“And that’s why we should run away.” Eva replied looking at him, “We’re both being pressured to do something neither of us are ready for. Not saying that we won’t do it, but if we ran away, we could come to it on our own terms and make it our choice…not the ministry’s.” While Eva was going to resign herself to accepting that she had no other choice, she still didn’t want to by any means

Eva was stubborn. She always had been. It was just another one of her traits that wouldn’t change for her overnight, if not ever for that matter. She had always accepted who she was, but she was having trouble with coming to terms with what she was about to become.

“I don’t want to be cheesy by any means.” She said looking at Tyler. She wasn’t about to admit that it actually made her feel sick when they fought. Even she thought that was weird in and of itself. Did normal people get sick when they fought with someone they cared about? She didn’t know and she wasn’t about to ask either.

“But things can’t go back to how they were.” She continued looking down at the ground. “I mean if I’m not either pregnant or holding a baby in exactly a year then we both go to Azkaban. Things can never go back to how they were because there are always going to be changing from this point on. In a few months I’m going to be extremely fat.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:07 am

Tyler looked at her and sighed.  " I would love nothing more than to run away Evy,  it sounds like a dream come true,  but you know more than I do we can't. "said Tyler softly but honestly.  " I would love nothing more than to make our own rules,  but if we run away the ministry might be after us."said Tyler softly.  " I don't want them after us, believe me the ministry has there ways of finding people. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  Tyler hated that they were forced to do this,  neither of them were ready for any of this,  but here they were having to get married and have two kids before the two years or they'll go to Azkaban up to ten years? It was a lot to take in all at once.

Tyler chuckled. " Neither do I, but I don't want us to do nothing but fight all the time like we been doing lately. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I want us to be in a happy marriage, not one that's a living hell. " said Tyler honestly. " I already have feelings for you, I know later on down the road I'll love you, but I just don't want it all to be for nothing. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I just want us to be happy. " said Tyler softly before sighing.

Tyler sighed and nodded. " I know we can't, but I wish nothing more than to go back to that! "said Tyler softly but honestly. " I know everything is changing Evy, but my feelings for you will never change no matter what! "said Tyler softly before kissing the top of her head. " We'll going to be ok I promise. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " As for you thinking you'll be extremely fat, no you won't, you'll still look beautiful to me! "said Tyler softly before kissing her softly on the lips.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:22 am

Eva knew that Tyler was right. She knew they couldn’t just run away without reaping some sort of consequences. She knew that Tyler knew better than anyone that the ministry has their own way of finding people, especially if they ran out on something like this. She sighed, running her hand through her hair. This was all a lot to take in and she really wanted nothing more than to get away from the school for a while. Two children in a two year span or face ten years in Azkaban. She needed to breathe and she felt like she couldn’t do that where they were right then.

“I don’t want us to fight.” Eva said quietly. “All that’s going on I kind of feel like we’re already living in hell.” She looked at him as he said that later down the road he knew he would love her. “How do you know that you’ll love me ?” she asked looking at him curiously. “I mean you couldn’t possibly know something like that. We barely know each other.”

She nodded, “I want to us to be happy too.” She replied looking up at him biting her lip. “You’re not the one who’s going to actually have to carry a baby and slowly get bigger and bigger.” She said laughing. “Do you think we could leave and actually go somewhere other than here? I don’t really care where, I just want to get away from the school for a while. It’s hard to think right here.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:08 am

This whole thing was a lot to take in,  Tyler wasn't sure he could wrap his head around everything that just happened. It happened to quickly for his liking, he barely had time to think about all this!  Although they couldn't think,  it was either do or go to Azkaban for up to ten years. Neither of them wanted that,  so no matter how much they weren't ready for this new life for them,  happening.  There was nothing they could do about it other than follow it it or suffer the consequences.

Tyler nodded in agreement. " You don't have to tell me, I already know that we're living in hell, we been since they passed this damn stupid bloody law!"said Tyler sighing. Tyler shrugged. " I don't know, I already have feelings for you, it's bound to grow into something more if we let it. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I don't know what the future holds for us Evy, we can only live for today but I do know my feelings for you aren't a mistake. " said Tyler softly.

Tyler chuckled. " That's true Evy, I'm not but even when you don't feel beautiful I'll be there to remind you that you are. " said Tyler softly but honestly before smiling at her. Tyler nodded. " Sure, you want to grab some firewhiskey and butterbeers and head to my secret spot? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " I think it'll be more quiet and relaxing there, or we can go to my place if you like. "said Tyler softly but honestly. " Which ever you like, I was going to go home after the meeting anyways. " said Tyler honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Tyler said that they could go to his spot or his house. She looked at him a little surprised. She had never seen his house before…Well she really hadn’t done very many things with Tyler. She knew that was all about to change, but she didn’t like to think about everything changing as fast as it was. She liked how things were going for them. She didn’t like that they were changing so fast for them. She still couldn’t face the fact that within the next month she and Tyler would be married.

“I don’t think I want to drink anything.” She said looking at him. Eva really just wanted to keep a clear head. She wasn’t sure what she really wanted to do either way, she just knew that she didn’t want to stay there any longer. Not after everything she had been told today. She wanted to remove herself away from the school for a bit and clear her head.

“We can go to your place and maybe just hang out.” She said looking at him. “If you were going a head and leaving to go home after this was done I don’t really want to keep this from you.” She looked down at the ground and then looked back up at Tyler.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:02 pm

Tyler nodded.  " Sure we can go back to my place if you like. " said Tyler softly but honestly.    Eva only saw a little bit of his place when they went and got his csr before heading shopping.  Although Tyler knew in a month or less, his house would become their house.  It was a scary thing to think about,  not that he didn't want Eva living with him, but he wanted it at the right time.  He hated being into something that was against his will or wishes,  it wasn't fair to him or Eva.

Tyler chuckled and shook his head.  " No it's fine, besides I hate being alone at my place,  it's a pretty big place so it gets lonely with me by myself. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Come on lets go to my place and watch some movies or something. " said Tyler softly.   " Want to walk or fly to Hogsmeade?  It's clear we can't apparate here. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   Tyler could tell that Eva wanted to get away from here,  maybe going and relaxing at his place was what she needed. Tyler himself needed a place where he could relax and forget about his problems for a little while, what better way than with Eva at his place?
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:27 pm

It was true that Eva had only seen a little bit of the house that Tyler had lived in. She had wanted to see more, but she knew he really hadn’t wanted to stay there long. Eva didn’t to think about how that would be her house as well before too much longer. Was she even ready for this? She didn’t want to think about whether or not that she was ready for it. She nor Tyler really had the chance to think about it.

She could go for watching movies at this point. Anything but staying at the school. Eva looked up at him as he said that it was lonely being in such a big place. “Then why do you have such a big place?” she asked looking at him. “I think it would be faster for us to fly down into Hogsmeade and then apparate.” Eva said as they started to walk towards the village.

She wondered what they would do when they got back to Tyler’s. She couldn’t help but to wonder what they would watch, especially since she knew Tyler loved horror movies and she really wasn’t a fan of them.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:10 am

Tyler shrugged.  " Well..I wanted a apartment or something small,  but my mum convinced me to get a house in case I get married and start a family I'll already have a house. "said Tyler softly before blushing and looking away.   Tyler was such a mama's boy,  so he couldn't say no to her.  Tyler nodded before getting his wand out and flicked it as his broom came towards them.   Getting on he felt Eva get on and wrap her arms around his waist. Shooting towards Hogsmeade, Tyler landed on the edge of Hogsmeade before he climbed off the broom. " Ready to go?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously as he seen her nodded. Interwined his hands in hers, Tyler disapparareted with a pop out of the village.

Appearing with a pop in his living room, Tyler looked at Eva and smiled. " Welcome to my place! "said Tyler softly but honestly. " You want the grand tour?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously as he looked around his place. Well...soon to be there place, Tyler had to keep reminding himself that alot. It was still hard to him to believe in a month they'll be married and in a year Eva would be pregnant with his child. It was just hard for Tyler to wrap his head around, he wasn't ready for any of this, he knew Eva definitely wasn't.

" So...what do you want to do? " Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " We watch movies or go swimming in the pool in the backyard, whatever you want to do. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " If you decide to watch movies, you pick the movie and I'll get us some drinks and popcorn. " said Tyler softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:27 am

“Let me guess you can’t say no to your mum?” she asked raising an eyebrow as she climbed on the broom with him, wrapping her arms around him tightly. She knew how fast Tyler liked to fly on his broom and she was a little bit more prepared for it this time. She leaned her head against his back and smiled, “Yes.” She said as he shot off on the broom. They were already landing by the time she took her head off of him. Eva climbed off the broom running her hand through her hair as she got down before taking hold of Tyler’s nodding.

Eva looked around the house as they appeared with a pop. She hadn’t really got the look of it the last time she was there because they had been in and out so fast. She turned to look at Tyler as he asked if she wanted the grand tour. “Sure.” She said with a small smile. She knew she might as well learn the lay out of the house if this was going to be where she would live in a very short time.

Eva wasn’t sure she was ready to think of that just yet. She didn’t want to think about becoming a mother, or getting married. She just wanted to be normal for a minute. Well as normal as she could get. She had to wonder how Tyler was being so calm about everything they had just learned. Her heart felt like it was going to explode at any moment. She knew she was anxious about all of this, but she also knew that she would get over it and deal with it in her own time. “We can figure that out in a bit.” She said smiling at him.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top