3 P.M. Meeting - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

3 P.M. Meeting - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

3 P.M. Meeting

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 P.M. Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: 3 P.M. Meeting

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:21 am

Tyler gave her a look at her in utter disbelief look written across his face. " Really Eva, you think I'll scoop down that f*cking low?"Tyler asked her angrily. " I'm not that shallow, I can't believe that you would ever think that! "said Tyler softly but honestly with hurt in his eyes. " You know I could say the same thing about you! "Tyler shot back at her. " Just go to Italy! I don't care anymore I don't give a damn if the throw me in Azkaban anymore! "said Tyler honestly.

Tyler glared at her. " Well if you didn't give me a reason to then I wouldn't have to! "Tyler shot back at her. " Consider it over between us Eva, I don't care about this damn bloody marriage law anymore! "said Tyler honestly. " Don't expect me to come after you when you realize the damn bloody truth! " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I'm done here! "said Tyler softly before walking away from her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:58 pm

Eva looked at him as he asked her if she thought he would stoop that low. Her eyes grew wide as he said he didn’t care if they threw him in Azkaban any longer. She doubted that was the case with him, but she couldn’t look past the fact that he had said it. As Tyler said that it was over between them Eva looked at him and reached for him. “Ty, stop.” She said as he started to walk away.

Eva ran up to him, “Tyler stop!” she said as she grabbed his arm. She turned him to look at her, “Tyler I can’t let you go to Azkaban and you know it.” She said truthfully. “I just need time. I just met you and now I have to marry you. Wow that’s a bit of a rush on things to say the least don’t you think?” she asked raising an eyebrow at him. Even he had to admit that it would be a lot for someone to take in.

“Come on! I just had a fertility test done and have to hear that my first child with you is going to be a boy and you’re going to come up and try to hold me?! Couldn’t you tell I was having a hard enough time with trying to breathe as it is? I can’t process this all at once!”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Tyler shot a glare at her as she grabbed his arm. " Don't touch me!"Tyler angrily. " Why can't you Eva, care to explain why you can't? "Tyler asked her crossing his arms. Tyler laughed but it was his cold laugh. " I honestly thought this whole thing was rush and a bunch of bull crap! "said Tyler honestly.

" You think that I can Eva? Did you honestly think that I was ready to know that I was going to have a son and I got to be married or else I'll go to Azkaban? "Tyler asked her. " I had no clue about any of this, I may be a Auror but I have other laws to worry about other than this stupid damn bloody marriage law! " said Tyler. " Although you think I did this to protect my career you are sadly mistaken and don't know me well at all. " said Tyler softly but honestly. "As for holding you, I was trying to be a good boyfriend and comfort you! "said Tyler honestly. " I didn't know that was so bad, I'm sorry if I'm crowding your space! "said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler looked at her with hurt in his eyes. " That's why we're on break, you need some time and so so I."said Tyler. " But when and if you're ready, I'll be here but until then consider us over or on break whatever you want to call it."said Tyler softly but honestly. He was going to kiss her, but he remembered that she didn't want him touching her. " Bye Evy, I'll see you around I guess. " said Tyler giving her a weak smile before walking off once again.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:18 pm

"I can't because I actually care about what happens to you." She replied looking at him surprised by her own words. She had never voiced anything out like that before and she wasn't sure why she felt compelled to do so now. All she knew was that despite this she didn't want Tyler to walk off. Not angry at least.

"And you're right." She added looking at him. "I don't know you that well, but you really don't know me that well either Tyler. And you're throwing away the chance to even get to know each other better. Like it or not we're kind 9 stuck and putting things on hold or calling them off isn't going to make a damn bit of difference.

"You know I actually thought I might have been feeling something else for you other than just liking you as a person." She admitted. Eva wasn't sure what exactly had come over her, but she knew something had or she wouldn't be trying to reason with him. She had to really like him to even be trying that as he was walking away.

"Stop being so dawned bloody stubborn and talk to me Tyler!" She said running up to him and standing in front of him.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:18 pm

Tyler looked away from her. " What's there to talk about Evy? You clearly don't trust me, so how can we have a relationship if you don't trust me?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " I might be a douche, but I will never lie to you! "said Tyler softly but honestly. " I don't know how to prove to you that I had nothing to do with all this, it hurts me that you don't believe me. "said Tyler softly still looking away from her.

Tyler whipped his head and looked at her so quickly in shock, he thought he gave himself whiplash. " Y- you care about what happens to me?" Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " I always cared about you Evy, and I always will. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler was addicted to her, he couldn't get enough of her no matter what he did. Everything about her made him fall for her more and more.

Tyler looked at her and sighed. " Evy I think I'm already feeling something for you other than liking you as a person. "said Tyler softly but honestly. " Like that muggle country song says, you had me from hello. " said Tyler softly. " I don't want to lose you, but I was jus trying to give you space and time. " said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:40 am

"What do you want me to say?" She asked looking at him. "I have trust issues. You knew that before you decided you wanted to date me and if you didn't I'm only so sure that Katie told you all about it. Have you ever wondered why I don't let people close to me? Why Katie is my only friend?"

She stopped as Tyler whipped around back towards her. "Yes I care about what happens to you dambit." Eva replied looking at him as she inched closer towards him. "Why else do you think I'm telling you this? Just to get your hopes up. Hate to break it to you but I don't lie about something like that."

Eva looked as if she could start crying at any moment. She really wanted to leave the school, but she had no where that she could run off too and she doubted that Tyler would take her off to wherever he was getting ready to take off to.

Eva knew the song that he was talking about and even knew the name of the artist. Her breath caught in her throat. "You..you do?" She asked looking surprised at Tyler. He had to have known that anything musical would have calmed her down and while she wondered this, she couldn't help but get butterflies in her stomach from what he was telling her.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:27 am

Tyler looked at her and shook his head and sighed. "I don't want you to say anything Evy, I just want you to trust me like I trust you!"said Tyler softly but honestly.  "I know that you have trusting issues,  but please trust me I may be a complete arse at times,  but I will never lie to you!"said Tyler softly.

Tyler shrugged.  "I don't know I just thought you didn't care about what happens to me."said Tyler softly but honestly.  "You wanted to go to Italy to get away all this so I thought you didn't care about me."said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler nodded. "Yes I do Evy."said Tyler softly but honestly stepping closer to her as he rest his forehead against hers. "Don't ever think that I won't ever have feelings for you, why do you think I was so upset that you didn't believe me? "Tyler asked her softy. "I'll like you and I have feelings for you, and I can't turn away from you Evy, you're my addiction. "said Tyler softly but honestly. "I'm not letting go this easy! "said Tyler softly before he kissed her softly on the lips.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:18 am

“But that isn’t something that I can get rid of magically.” She replied looking at him. “I’ve been like this since my sister died. I’ve been working on it, and I’ve gotten better at it, but it’s not easy Tyler.” Eva didn’t know what he wanted from her on that one. She was doing the best she could, did he not understand that? It took a lot for her to even be talking to him right at the moment. Much less admitting to him that she actually cared for him? That in and of itself took a lot on her part.

“I’ve always wanted to run away from my problems! Who the hell doesn’t?” she added looking at him. “Just because I care about you doesn’t mean I’m not completely terrified about everything going on. Nor does it mean I don’t want to run away. Given the choice what would you pick?” Eva asked raising an eyebrow at him.

Eva didn’t have an answer for him. She knew he was upset because she didn’t believe him. Despite wanting to believe him, part of her was refusing to do so. And he called her his addiction. Like a drug. she mused to herself looking up at him a little surprised at the analogy. Before she even had time to respond, he was kissing her. Immediately her face softened as his lips met hers and she dropped her arms down to her side. If she was his addiction he was most definitely hers as well.

Not a good basis for a relationship you know. she reminded herself inwardly. You two could be very poisonous to the other if you aren’t careful. she thought as she broke the kiss. “What do you mean letting go this easy?” she asked looking up at him.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:27 am

Tyler looked at her and chuckled. " Sorry! I couldn't help myself, but Evy I didn't say that it was something that you can get rid by magic, but at least let me in to help you. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I know how you feel I really do, you may not think that I do but I do, so you don't have to carry all the weight on your shoulders. " said Tyler softly. " It took me alot to open up, why do you think I'm such a douche at times? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " I'm scared to open up to people, but you got me opening up and it's scaring me just like it is you, even if you don't want to admit it! "said Tyler softly but honestly.

" I'm not saying that I wouldn't run away cause that would be a lie, but I would stay with the person I liked and could possibly love in the future! "said Tyler softly but honestly looking at her. " But hiding from your problems won't solve anything! "said Tyler softly but simply.

Just kissing her, Tyler felt everything that was happening slip away, it was just the two of them and no one else. It was crazy how she had that effecton him, just by her kissing him. Tyler started to feel calmer than he was, but he was still a bit upset. He still had a feeling that Eva didn't quite believe him, but he was going to let it go no matter how much it did hurt him. He guess that was a real relationship was, alot of pain and hurting but in the end it made them stronger.

" I'm not letting go of anything we have this easy Evy. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I know we haven't been together long, but the each moment we have with each other keeps getting better and better and I'm not letting that go!"said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:12 am

Eva didn’t want to admit to anything. It just wasn’t who she was. She dealt with her problems on her own for years. She wasn’t going to start sharing like it was nothing. Especially with someone she didn’t completely trust. It just didn’t work like that. She would admit however that she had shared things with Tyler that she had never shared with Katie before and she didn’t know if she ever would.

“I would say you have the tendency to be a massive prick because it’s in your DNA.” She replied looking at him. “And I don’t think you’ve completely opened up to me either. Sure you’ve told me some things, but you haven’t fully opened up to me yet so you can’t exactly expect that from me.

“And yes, I’ll admit to being scared. This everything about it, including how I feel about you scares the living hell out of me.” She said looking up at him. He was right though, hiding from your problems didn’t solve them. “No but its damn near close enough isn’t it?” she asked curiously. “I kinda just wish we could both run away from this. I really don’t want to be a mother yet.”

Eva looked up at him. It was as if she were actually letting him in, but still being protective of herself at the same time. “We keep fighting though.” She said looking up at him biting her lip. “How can it be so great if we can’t get along majority of the time. It feels like all we do is fight Tyler.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top