Clearing Up Lose Ends - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Clearing Up Lose Ends - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Clearing Up Lose Ends

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clearing Up Lose Ends - Page 4 Empty Re: Clearing Up Lose Ends

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue May 13, 2014 10:12 pm

Christy stirred as she felt his weight move off of the bed. It took her a minute to realize that he had actually gotten up out of the bed. She sat straight up looking around. She was awake when she realized that he wasn’t there. Oh great he up and left. she thought to herself as she got up off the bed wrapping the sheet around her.

Her mind relaxed as she got to the bedroom door and saw him in the kitchen, still in his boxers. She stood there for a moment staring at him, watching him stand there drinking water. He looked as if a giant weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. She leaned against the doorframe as she watched him. But you forgave him. she reminded herself. He said he wanted you to forgive him and you did just like you’ve forgiven Godric every single time he’s committed some great evil.

She moved into the kitchen and looked up at him, “I thought you had left.” She said blushing a little. “I woke up and you weren’t in the room. It kinda scared me.”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue May 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Felix jumped a little as Christy came into the room, and he grinned at her, before a frown took it's place. "No.. I'm not gonna leave..." He said, putting his glass down and moving towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him. "I'm not going to leave.. I told you I'd stay and I will okay?" He whispered in her ear as he held her closer to him, before letting his head fall forward to her shoulder, and his lips found purchase against her skin.

"You have no fear of me leaving on my own accord... you say how long you want me here, and I'll stay here that long, so long as I don't get dragged out of here forcefully alright?" He smiled and let his lips trail along her shoulder and neck, his words light and airy against her skin. "I promise.." He whispered and let his hands move down her back and to her bum, pulling her a bit closer to him as he stood there grinning.

"You just say the word." He moved his head away from her again, and grinned, his eyes twinkling. "And I will stay by your side." He finished and squeezed his hands slightly, grinning as they were still on her bum, essentially moving her towards him again and he couldn't help but grin as he looked down at her. She was beautiful... even in the dim lighting of the kitchen, he could tell how beautiful she was. "Have I mentioned how beautiful you are?"
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue May 13, 2014 10:50 pm

She laid her head against him and nodded. She knew deep down that it was a foolish fear that he would walk out willingly after saying he would stay. He didn’t seem like the kind of person to back out of simple promises like that. Christy listened to him talk. As long as she wanted? He was letting her choose? She looked up at him and smiled. “I want you to stay as long as you feel comfortable.” She replied smiling.

Christy squealed as he squeezed her back side. The sheet between her and his hand tickled her skin lightly. She locked her eyes with him as he pulled her back closer, “Not lately you haven’t.” she continued playfully. She knew how beautiful she was. She didn’t need people to tell her that. She carried herself the way someone did who knew they were beautiful. She wasn’t as graceful about it as her veela mother was, but then again she had never been taught all the grace that her mother had. She was more concerned with learning her charms and magic.

“And have you been told lately how handsome you are?” she asked laughing a little. Her fingers trailed lightly down his chest as she maintained eye contact with him. She could have been anywhere with him at this moment and she would have been content. But deep down she knew they couldn’t have a relationship just in the apartment alone. At some point they would have to face the reality that he was a wanted criminal who could end up back in Azkaban. You have to help him. she thought smiling up at him, You have to clear his name.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed May 14, 2014 3:19 am

Felix pulled a mock thinking face, before grinning at Christy and brushing his lips against her forehead. "Not for many years. "He said with a light chuckle as he held her.

Never in a million years had Felix thought he'd be in the situation he was in right now. A few years ago he'd have laughed at himself for wanting to reform. Actually he'd have probably cursed himself into Oblivion for even contemplating it. For a portion of his life, he'd probably have been killed for even thinking about it. Now he had no ties, and only a couple people he'd call friends, some of which he was losing quickly.

Sophia was scaring him.. not just scaring him, he was terrified she was ready to walk out on him and he'd lose a powerful ally in this whole situation. He needed someone who had seen what he was like before.. he needed them to see what he was like now. The pain and remorse.. the powerful struggle he had with himself, to fight and win over his past.

Most people's pasts were relatively uncomplicated. Their 'getting over their past' was something trivial, maybe a bad relationship, or a family member passing. Felix had to deal with the consequences of his own actions, but he also wanted to make up for the amount of damage and pain he had caused. He wanted to apologize to everyone in the world for how he had behaved.. and maybe one day make amends for the sorrow he had caused.

Felix pulled Christy to his chest, hugging her hard as he thought through all this. His mind was a blur of emotion and pain, but there was still an ounce of happiness, a steely resolve that one day he'd either get his wish or die trying. He'd have never dreamed of being in the situation he was in now.. and now that he was, he wanted to make the most of it. So he leaned down and kissed Christy gently on the lips, no longer filled with fire, or passion. Just a kiss to show he cared, one to let her know he was here no matter what.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed May 14, 2014 3:32 am

Christy hadn’t felt this happy in a while. She was with someone that seemed to care about her, not what she could give them. Sure her parents loved her, however they had groomed her to take over her father’s position one day and become the German Mistress of Magic, something she was only a small step away from at the current rate of the government there. She was the one running most of it anyways as the current minister was for the most part in drunken stupors. How she had managed to hold her own country together for so long was beyond her. She knew she would have to make a trip to the German Ministry soon and take care of some much needed business.

She smiled as he pulled her to his chest. She looked up at him as he leaned down and placed his lips on hers. The second their lips touched her eyes seemed to almost glaze over and she went limp in his arms. Her body was slightly trembling as if she had no control over what was happening. In a way she didn’t. She was being hit with a vision that even she wasn’t sure of what it contained. She saw brief flashes of Felix in it.

“Anger…” she gasped out in broken words, “Hate…Pain…Betrayal…Redemption…” Inwardly she was fighting her body to come out of this vision. She fought to bring herself out of the mists that dragged her down, but it kept pulling her back into it. She was being forced to watch everything unfold in bits and pieces while she had no control over what she saw. Or knowing if it would even come to fruition for that matter. The more she tried to fight and pull herself out of it the harder she shook. It had been a long time since she had seen something this powerful without notice.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed May 14, 2014 3:51 am

Felix gasped as Christy suddenly went limp in his arms. Luckily with how they had been standing he was able to catch her before she fell, and he picked her up, putting one arm under her knees and picking her up, bringing her to the couch quickly, listening to her mutterings as she trembled. "Christy! Christy come on.. wake up.. what's wrong?" Felix's voice was panicky, he was staring at Christy with fear in his eyes as she trembled and shook, obviously in a situation he had no idea what.

"Christy are you okay?" He asked, setting her down on the couch and jumping to his feet, running into the kitchen he got a washcloth and got it wet, half running back to her as he sat beside her, gently patting her forehead with the wet cloth. It was the only thing he could think to do and he was freaking out. "Christy! Come on babe.. talk to me!" He gasped, gently shaking her in an attempt to wake her from her stupor.

He had never dealt with a seer, and he hadn't even known she was one. All he could hear was her words echoing in his head. It was words that struck a chord in his head, making his hands tremble as he tried to keep her cool, taking her hand in his, holding it to his lips. "Christy... come on babe... it's alright, I'm here." He whispered against her hand, his own body shaking with fear over the sudden situation he hadn't expected.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed May 14, 2014 4:00 am

Christy resigned herself to letting the vision to continue its course until it had showed her everything she needed to see. It wasn’t too long after Felix had placed her on the couch that she started to come to. She could feel the wet cloth on her forehead and Felix’s panicked voice calling for her to say something. She looked up at him and blinked before attempting to sit up. She quickly laid back down on the couch. “Okay I won’t do that for a while.” She said looking up at him.

“What are you looking so worried for?” she asked curiously giving herself a few minutes to adjust to being back to reality. The world around her was still a little shaky. She looked around. “How did I get to the couch?” she asked curiously. “Last I remember we were standing in the kitchen. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a vision knock me on my ass like that.” She looked a little frustrated, and truth be told she was. Over the years she had learned the signs of when visions were about to come on and how to control them enough if they were strong enough to get to somewhere semi safe.

She finally sat up slowly looking at Felix noticing that he was holding her hand.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed May 14, 2014 4:13 am

Felix put his hand on her shoulder when she attempted to sit up, but took it away again almost immediately because his hand was shaking badly, and he didn't want her to notice how shaken up he was. "You.. you just collapsed... "He said, his voice shaking as he gripped her hand with both of his, using it to keep his own shaking at bay.

"I carried you over here.. you were talking and seemed out of it.. what do you mean visions?" He asked, his eyes wide as he stared at her. "What sort of visions?" He was suddenly serious as he stared at her, shaken and confused, his gaze fierce with confusion and a hint of fear. He had never dealt with visions before, he had no idea what he was dealing with in all honesty. Sure he had married a werewolf and made out with a vampire, but... visions? Was she crazy?

Felix kept his hand on her shoulder however, hoping to press her back down onto the couch and keep her from straining herself. "Don't sit up.. rest a bit.. do you need some water or something? I didn't know what to do so I got a wet cloth.." He said, holding the cloth in his hand weakly, a slightly meek look on his face as he looked her over.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed May 14, 2014 4:24 am

Collapsed? She couldn’t remember the last time a vision had literally made her collapse. She listened to what he was asking. She had never had to explain to people before that she was a seer because everyone she knew or had grown up with knew that she was. “I’m a seer Felix.” She said as he pushed her back. She brushed his hand away and immediately sat back up. She had been dealing with these her entire life and didn’t like when someone tried to tell her how to take care of herself when she had visions this powerful.

“And it really depends. They are all usually of the future, some about the past.” She started to explain. She sighed placing the washcloth on the table. “Some are about things that could possibly happen if courses or actions aren’t taken or changed..” she broke off looking at him wide eyed. She had spoken during her vision. This changed everything. No wonder he was looking at her with a mixture of worry and like she was insane. Well she was insane wasn’t she? After all didn’t she want to be with Felix.

“What did I say?” she asked almost demandingly. She knew the consequences of someone knowing what was in a vision when they weren’t supposed to and she wanted to know how much about the vision he had actually heard. “Felix you have to tell me what you heard. You might not have been meant to hear it.” She grabbed hold of his hands and looked him in the eyes almost pleadingly. She was still trying to figure out what the vision meant exactly before she could say anything about it.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Thu May 15, 2014 5:13 am

Felix's mind was reeling. A seer? She was... a seer? How did something like that not come out before this? Well honestly... their relationship hadn't exactly been all cuddles and long chats, it had been more sex and confusion. So of course he hadn't known she was a seer, though it made his stomach churn a bit to think about. Naomi had been a werewolf... Sophia was a vampire... and... Christy was a seer.

He had figured Christy to be, well.. just a witch, but of course she was different too. He had been hoping her normal status had opted her out of the pain he caused. Hoping maybe his selection of anguish was specific to people who were indifferent, or simply not human. But here she was, telling him she was a seer. He didn't really care she was a seer, in fact it was almost exciting. He just worried his own personal bad karma would affect her in ways he didn't want it to.

She was annoyed with him as she pushed herself upright and set the cloth down. He had no idea what he was doing, but she had obviously been through this before and looked perfectly calm, well until she realized she had spoken during the vision. His mind almost immediately went blank the moment she asked him to tell her what she had seen.

"I.. uh.. I don't know.. it was just a bunch of single words.. err.. Hate... Betrayal, Redemption, a few others.. Why? Is something wrong? What do you mean, I'm not meant to hear it? Is something bad going to happen? Was it a bad vision? Was I in it?" He asked suddenly, his mouth going dry when he realized that he could have been in this vision that mentioned Betrayal and Redemption. He had no idea what to think now, and he sat back, letting her hold his hands as his mind went into a frenzy of confusion.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top