Taking in a long day - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking in a long day - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking in a long day

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking in a long day - Page 5 Empty Re: Taking in a long day

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed May 28, 2014 2:40 am

In reality Christy knew what she had to do. She knew where she belonged in society and what she had to do to obtain that goal. But there was one person she needed around to help and that was Godric. Well Godric and maybe a bottle of wine. She hadn’t been able to truly relax without Godric around. It was like part of her soul was missing, and in fact, it was. He was her twin brother. They had a connection that no one but another twin would understand. She needed time to think and time to plan. She looked up at him barely realizing what he was even saying. She had to wonder just how far he would stick his neck out for her.

Oded was a sweetheart. Could she really crush him just to help put herself in a place of power? Godric had always told her that she needed to use the abilities that being a veela gave her to get what she wanted in life. It would make things so much easier if she could completely charm her way into where she needed to be but she knew that would not be the case. Oded had been around her so much growing up that her veela abilities really didn’t have that much of an effect on him anymore. She barely felt his lips brush against hers. She was fighting too much with to either do the moral thing or to do the right thing. Oh why did this have to be so hard?

“You’ll always be here?” she asked looking up at him. She smirked a little blatantly throwing around her veela charm. If it didn’t work, she really wouldn’t lose anything, but if it did she would gain a helper for her goal. Inwardly she laughed and the playful smile graced her lips if for only a fraction of a second. “I might just need your help.” She walked up to him and tugged on the collar of his shirt, standing on her toes so she might be closer in height. Please let this work. she thought to herself, not letting her thoughts cross her face.

She had seen Godric do this many a times. Openly use his veela ability to get what he wanted. She had very rarely done it because the only people she was really around, it never affected anyway. But Oded on the other hand, she had been forbidden from ever using this charm on him growing up. She was told that it could have been dangerous for him and with a veela who couldn’t control it, it probably would have been. Every movement she was making was more graceful than before. Godric would have been proud to see her doing so. “What exactly would you do for me Oded?” she asked raising an eyebrow, her lips brushing against his so lightly it was as if they were a feather or better yet the wind, brushing against his face.

Just how crazy are you Oded? she thought, looking up at him through lowered lashes, smiling seductively at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 3:09 am

Oded felt the familiar sensation of veela powers come over him. He knew what was happening but he drank it in as he looked at her. He smirked softly as he watched her body movements got more graceful. When she reached him, he moved his arms out and pulled her in close to him. "I would do anything for you Christy, you didn't have to use your charms on me though. Remember your not the only one who is veela here love." He wrapped his arms around her nibbling on her lower lip softly. "I however love how you are using them, and the gracefulness was something i liked even more. Yes I'll always be here for you Christy, anything you need I will help you with except another man. Him i would have to hex or possibly put some nasty spell on, just for reasons you should already know."

Oded gripped her closer pulling her up softly, "You should know that i would do everything for you. You are the best thing that happened to me Christy." He lowered his head and nibbled on her neck softly. Oded hoped that she knew how much she was making him go crazy just by her little flirtatious movements. He decided to kiss her full on the mouth with all the passion he had for her. Releasing her lips he smiled softly, "What do you need from me sweetheart? I willing to do anything for you but i would like something in return." He asked still keeping her close to him, his fingertips sliding over her back softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed May 28, 2014 4:38 am

Damn. Christy thought not letting it show that she had completely forgotten that he wasn’t fully human himself. Well at least I could use my sex appeal I guess. Where’s Godric when you need him? It was true, with Oded she could probably get what she wanted just from her pure sex appeal alone, but she wasn’t quite sure if she wanted to degrade herself to sleeping with him just to get what she wanted. This was going to be tougher than she had originally thought. But she needed something done and she needed it where her hands wouldn’t be dirtied.

She could feel his arms snaking around her waist, pulling her ever closer to him. “But I’m the one with more of it in me than you could ever imagine.” She said smirking back as he nibbled on her lip. He was purposefully making it harder on her. He was trying to toy with her! Christy had to admit that she was slightly amused at this, but long gone was good little innocent Christy. This was the Christy who was helping to harbor a criminal and also had feelings for him as well. She cared for Oded sure, but she honestly wasn’t sure if it was anything more than a childish crush or puppy love that she had felt for him. She knew she had to make decisions but right now wasn’t the time to make such decisions. She had to act fast with her choices or let him know that she was up to something.

“But I’m always graceful sweetheart.” She added smirking as she backed away from him slightly before he got the chance to pull her even closer to him. She didn’t want to feel the heat of his body against her. “And just what would make you hex another man?” she asked turning around raising an eyebrow at him. She pulled her wand out and summoned a glass of wine from out of the kitchen, putting it up to her lips before she took a sip of it. She moved slightly closer to him, close enough for him to pull her back to him. “And you do have to explain those reasons to me. I’m pretty forgetful.”

She kissed him back, if for nothing else than to get what she wanted from him. She would have sex with him if that was what it took, “Last I remembered I was still single and free to choose lovers Oded.” She pulled herself up against him, “I need someone removed from a position I want.” Christy pulled back away from him, turning away and taking a few steps away from him, her hips swaying with her movements as if magic were guiding them to move in this teasing way. “But you have to understand, it wouldn’t serve me well to get my hands dirty or have it come back on to me in anyway.”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 5:59 am

Oded looked at her as she walked and every movement she made. "Yes you are always graceful," He said softly as he looked at her. "The only way i would hex another man is if he was hurting you. Or if you asked me to do it to get him off your back. One reason would be because i would protect you from anything including yourself if needed. The other reason is not of much importance."  

Oded walked around the area keeping his eyes on the ground. He felt a sharp prick in his heart when she said that she was free to choose her lovers. "Yes Christy you are free to choose your own lovers, what exactly do you need me to do? Just to let you know it won't be easy removing them from office." Oded said as he leaned against the wall in front of his parents back door to the cafe. He began wondering what he would need to get the job done.

He knew that she would never truly be his, but he knew that if he gave up someone else would snag her. He remembered what his mother always said to him and he sighed softly, Oded looked up at Christy. He felt like there was a ten pound weight on his chest but he knew what he had to do otherwise he was gonna lose her forever. He knew that he was going to have to let her go and hope that she came back to him. The only thing was how could he let go of the most important part of his life, he would though if he had to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed May 28, 2014 5:50 pm

Her smile began to turn into a genuine one as she slowly let out a laugh. He was falling for her game so easily, and proving to be a fairly easy opponent to take down…well take down probably wasn’t the best word to use. More like love sick play toy. She wondered just how far she could take it with him. Hadn’t he said he would do anything for her after all? This was a very precarious game she was playing and she was walking an extremely fine line…

No different than what her brother had done many times before. And because she had learned from him she had learned from the best. She could hear Godric almost as clear as day in her mind, Use people for what they can give you and leave them in the dust once they are no longer useful. Inwardly she laughed at this. She was beginning to understand what he had meant by it all. She had never been one to understand such things growing up. But then again she had never been placed in a position to have to understand those things. But he wasn’t around to rely on.

Oh sure, Christy now knew that Godric was somewhere in England, but the question was where. And until she knew where he was she would have to rely on only herself to get things done. She was also wanting to hire Felix out for her Ministry to find him. Who better than someone who was also aware of how to sneak in and out of the shadows? It was also another person who didn’t want her to get hurt as well. She would have to pick ones who wouldn’t fall so easily for her charm. But she couldn’t help it could she? She could come off as the sweetest little thing you had ever seen before, but Christy was learning that she had a darker side and it was time to embrace it.

She looked at Oded, snapped back out of her thoughts as he began to talk about what all he would do to another man if they were hurting her. Well this one wasn’t hurting her per say…just her country. And that amounted to the same thing didn’t it? She ran a hand through her hair and took another sip of her wine turning her head to look at him. “Not of much importance?” she raised her eyebrow to him. “I need to know your reasonings after all or I can’t use you for this Oded. I need to know just how far you’re willing to go for me and my goals.”

She really needed to know because there really could be a chance that he could wind up in Azkaban for what she wanted him to do. If he were caught. It was a calculated risk that Christy would take. The best part, since she hadn’t seen him in a few years and the news in Germany made it out as if they had a nasty break up it couldn’t be turned back on her. It was a lovely thing, the tabloids and the papers giving her a way out. She was beginning to learn how to use those to her advantage as well.

“It would be fairly easy to do actually.” She said walking behind Oded after she had waited to hear just how far he would go for her. “He’s a lousy drunk who’s left running Germany completely up to me while taking all the credit for it. I’m sure you could quietly kill him. Use poision or your wand if you have to. I just want him out of the picture. Do you understand?”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 3:37 am

Oded turned to look at Christy, his heart felt like it was being ripped apart. He took a deep breath as he started to speak and answer her questions. "If you honestly can't understand my last reasoning. Ask yourself what would you do for someone you loved." He ran his hand through his hair as he thought some more. "I understand why you need this man taking out of the picture. If i am going to do this, i can't be seen with you from this point on. Good-bye Christabelle." He kissed her forehead softly but at the same time he put in something in her hand then bowed to her.

Oded quickly walked away from her as his heart started bleeding. Walking through the kitchen he said good-bye to his mother as Jazzy jumped onto his shoulder. He walked as fast as he could to get away from everything and to get started on his task.  Oded slipped into the crowd of people on the sidewalk and disappeared into them.

Finally reaching his apartment he began making calls from a disposable phone. He made the calls short and sweet never staying on the phone for more than thirty seconds otherwise it would get traced. He walked out of his apartment and threw the phone down the trash shoot knowing that the trash man was coming that day. Walking back into his apartment he started packing his bag to leave for the ministry. He had his way in to the office of the minister in Germany through his contacts. Oded knew that he would have to work quickly and hope that he didn't get caught. Before walking out the door of his apartment he wrote a note and left it on the door for Christy. He knew that she would be mad at him for taking off like he did but she didn't give him the choice.

The note

Dear Christy,
     I'm sorry i had to leave like i did but you said you wanted your hands clean of this. The only way to do that was to leave you without any remorse. You should know that I know this was your way of manipulating me. I'm not stupid and i'm sorry to have fooled you by playing along. By the way the thing i gave you is a gift and i hope you like it. If not you can throw it away It doesn't matter to me anymore. Good bye my love, if i should fail i will no longer be in your life. You will be free of me, if i succeed I will no longer be the same person you met a few hours ago. You are the love of my life and it hurts me that you will never understand that.  

Love,
Oded

p.s.
No one can read this but you and once you let go of the paper it will burn up to ash.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:50 am

Godric stood in the shadows watching Oded. He would have been a moron to just let Christy wander around Britain on her own. Most certainly unsupervised in anyway possible. He had never been fond of Oded, but as he watched Christy, he swelled with pride at what she was doing. She was letting her nature take over to do what needed to be done. She was using Oded to do something that even surprised him. As Oded left he followed him. He had his way of tracking people and he wanted to keep an eye on him. He wanted to see if he would really and truly do what he said he would.

He realized that Oded was smart for wanting to cut ties with Christy for this. He wouldn’t ever be able to see Christy again, but he needed to keep her name out of it. Godric laughed to himself at Oded using a throw away phone. He really wasn’t prepared for this. Watching him walk out of the door he apparated to where he would need to be. The Minister of Magic’s office to await Oded as that would be the place he knew he would go to. He could work as quickly as he wanted but Godric would be there to witness it to make sure everything was done correctly.

Christy watched as Oded walked away and looked down at her hand, opening it up to see a necklace with not only the engagement ring he had picked out and given her before her father died, but also the ring she would have worn when they married. She unhooked the latch and placed it on her neck. It fell lower than her locket did and nestled between her cleavage just over her heart. “Oh Oded.” She said as she put her shoes on. “You would give me something sentimental wouldn’t you you fool?” she grabbed her wand shaking her head and apparated to the one place that she knew Oded would have went before he left.
Looking at the door of the apartment she saw the letter addressed to her. She picked it up with her wand and moved it into her hand. She read it. No remorse now huh? She thought to herself. How dare he say such a thing?! She could tell looking at him he was regretting doing this. “Remorse my ass.” She huffed. She realized that he would never be the same person after he killed the German Minister, but she also knew that it would secure her position in the government there as the Mistress of Magic.

She laughed as she read the P.S. in the note. “Oh dear.” She said, “Don’t you know charms are my specialty?” she flicked her wand at it and undid the spell on it that would cause it to burn up into flames and stuck the note in her pocket. “Just hurry up and let me know its done.”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top