Taking in a long day - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking in a long day - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking in a long day

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking in a long day - Page 4 Empty Re: Taking in a long day

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:43 am

Christy had received her eating habits straight from her mother...including the lack of meat in her diet. She looked at Amilia and shrugged, "I don't eat meat and I asked for chicken with it." she said almost exasperated, "Isn't that enough? Besides Oded didn't teach me that...Godric did."

She shook off the feeling as jazzy climbed up on top of her head holding on as Christy felt the note in her cloak pocket. She had read it a million times but she still didn't know whether or not to believe it. She turned back and looked at Oded and his mother and laughed at them. "Oded you know if my mother saw you speaking to Aunt Amilia like that she would probably smack you upside the head."

She turned her attention back to Jazzy. "My, my you just can't sit still can you?" she asked pulling her off her head. Her curls stayed wild enough as it was without a monkey helping to make them even messier. She laughed as Jazzy looked at her and went right back to her shoulder, this time playing with her hair.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 6:40 pm

Oded smiled and looked at her, "Yeah then she would probably turn me into a rat or something. However that would be after she hit me and of course me saying 'what was that for.' When Jazzy really likes someone she won't sit still, she really likes you." Oded started cooking up some chicken seasoned with their secret seasoning, he looked like he was a professional chef.

Amilia smiled and said, "Sometimes Oded can be quite a thick head but he's a good boy. I'll get you your salad but you will also eat something else too. It will be good for you but at the same time it will fill you up." She grabbed some ingredients and started chopping away. Before too long there was a bowl of salad in front of Chirsty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 04, 2014 8:18 pm

"You do know charms are her specialty not transfiguration." She replied as the salad was placed in front of her. Her appetite had been poor as of late. She wondered if she should bring up the note to Oded and his mother. Their mothers were best friends from school. She might would know something.

She took a bite out of her salad and pulled out the letter. "Aunt Amilia could you look at this for me?" She asked curiously. "It's about my brother. I kinda would like some answers but the person who wrote it isn't alive any longer to give them." She continued to eat her food knowing Odds mother would get onto her if she didnt.

"Did either of you know I had a twin?"she asked curiously putting her fork down which Jazzy picked up and put in the bowl trying to imitate Christy.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 11:10 pm

"Well that's kinda what I mean Christy. It would be her attempt to turn me into a water goblet." Oded said smiling big at her hoping to get her to smile. "But then again with charms she might do a little more damage to me considering how insanely good she is at it. To your question, no i didn't know you had a twin, that's a bit of a surprise to me i thought that your mother would have told you."

Amilia took the letter and read it, "No I didn't know that you had a twin. Although I heard your mother talking to someone about a son of hers. I think that maybe it was hidden from you. I couldn't tell you why because not even I know why. Your mother was extremely well at keeping secrets hidden from even me." Amilia handed her back the letter her eyes looked as though they were deep in thought. "Hmm my best guess is that you really do have a twin, I would tread carefully though. If it is a trap i couldn't tell you, but i would exercise caution if you are to meet him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat May 10, 2014 11:30 pm

"It was in Godric's things." she said looking at them. "I found it when I moved into his apartment here. The letter was addressed to both of us." She was confused by this. Her mother while good at keeping secrets couldn't keep gossip from her best friend. And something like this...this would have explained a lot of things in her life. Like why everyone was so secretive and only wanted her around certain people...people she wasn't so sure she wanted to be around if she was given the choice.

She looked at the two of them, "So neither of you knew Godric was my twin?" she asked raising an eyebrow. "I rather find that hard to believe. Maybe I should go back home and talk to my mother myself." She ran her hand through her hair and sighed. No one seemed to want to give her answers. Where they really that hard to give?
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 10:59 pm

Amilia looked like she was lost in thought then her eyes brighten. "I think I know someone who would know what secrets your mother has hidden." She left the kitchen then returned immediately with Joey, Oded's little brother. "Joey we need to know something about this letter." She pointed it to looking at the letter.

Oded watched his brother pick up the letter and read it carefully. Then his brother's eyes lit up like he was remembering a story someone told him. "Yeah! I remember this, I know i wasn't suppose to be snooping but the nanny wasn't paying attention to me. I was visiting with Oded and mom at your house, i was passing a door that was slightly open and i heard voices. It was your mother, she seemed extremely mad about something." He started pacing as he was remembering the events that happened. "Your mother was talking to someone in the room, she was telling them that Delk and you Christy were not allowed to know that your bond was more than....ugh what's the word? Physical? Or is it Mental? I don't know but anyway She said it was secret." He turned to look at Christy and smiled softly, "I didn't get anymore than that cause the nanny caught me and took me back to the nursery room. I hope that helps you Christy, you know i would do anything for you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat May 17, 2014 5:00 pm

Christy stared curiously at Joey. She couldn't remember him ever making the trips with his mother but then again there were times when she wasn't home herself to know and that very well could have been the case then. Once she was in school she and Godric had made it a point to go to as many places as they could on their breaks. Ironically the beach had ended up being one of their favorite places.

"I would really hope our bond wasn't physical." she said sarcastically, "That would be too disgusting for even me." She shuddered. She laughed inwardly, she could easily imagine Joey roaming through the secret passages throughout the castle.

"Not really but thanks anyway Joey." She took a deep breath, "I think I need a minute." she turned and walked out the door and onto the lawn, her feet brushing against the cool wet grass. It was one of the things that helped her think. While she really loved shoes she also hated them. They made her feel claustrophobic when her entire foot was covered.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Oded watched her go but he didn't want to go after her if she wanted to be alone. He stared at her, his body was stiff as he was debating with himself to go after her. His mother came to stand next to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Oded, I know that you love her. I know that you would do anything for her, sometimes we need to stop fighting the battles in ourselves. We need instead to follow our hearts towards the path that's been chosen for us." Amilia smiled looking at his face. "What you need to do is to follow your heart and follow the path chosen for you because that's the path less traveled."

Oded looked at his mom and smiled, "Thank you mom." He kissed her cheek and followed Christy out the door. He stepped out into the area she was in but said nothing. He was going to wait till she was ready to talk, never would he push her to say something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 25, 2014 1:31 am

Christy could feel Oded's eyes on her but she didn't say anything. What could she say? She didn't even know what she wanted in life. Sure she had taken on responsibility of not only being the head of her family at a young age, but she had taken on the responsibility of taking care of a wizarding country as well. She had never taken the time to be young and carefree. Not like she could really do something like that anyway. She was raised that whatever she did reflected on her family as well.

She sighed loudly as she ran her hand through her hair. Christy turned around and bit her lip as she looked up at Oded. One thing was right she was fighting an inward battle with herself. She didn't know who she really was. She was learning things that most people wouldn't want to learn. Her family had lied to her and thought it was alright...it wasn't!

"I'm sorry Oded." she said finally speaking, "I just...I don't know who I am...Well I know who I am...I just don't know anymore." she stepped back away from him, "Everything I've ever been told in my life was a lie. I don't know what or who to believe anymore."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 10:22 pm

Oded watched her as she had stood there listening to her completely. "I know Christy, but you should know my family would never lie to you. I would never lie to you," He looked like he was gonna take a step towards her but stopped. He wasn't going to crowd her if she wanted space, he would give it to her. "You are the only person besides my family that I can't lie to no matter what. Trust your heart Christy, sometimes you have to take a deep breath and stay still. Your heart will talk to you though sweetheart, I am always here for you Christy. I always will be, I want you to know that."

Oded decided to walk over to her and he kissed her forehead then stepped back. "When ever you need me, i will be here for you meine liebe." He kissed her lips softly as he went back to where he was before. He sat down on the step that lead back to the kitchen of his family's restaurant taking in the sun that was pouring directly on him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top