Taking in a long day - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking in a long day - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking in a long day

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking in a long day - Page 3 Empty Re: Taking in a long day

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Oded looked down and smiled softly, "I'm sorry I didn't realize we forgot your shoes. Let's go back and get them. I know you have to be hungry Christy, remember i know you just like you know me." He kept smiling as he was about to start walking back towards the park.

"Oded!" A woman's voice came from inside the cafe, as she walked out she smiled. "Hello Christy, it's so good to have you back." His mother Amilia put her arms around her and hugged her tight. "You look like you lost some weight come on in, i'll get some good food in your tummy."

"Mom we left her shoes at the park and we have to go get them." Oded said looking at his mother trying not to laugh at how erratic she looks.

"Oh i can do that from the kitchen sweetheart. The muggles won't see them when they leave their spot from the park." Amilia said as she took Christy's hand leading her into the kitchen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:41 pm

"Its no use arguing with you is there?" she asked as they turned around only to be stopped by the sound of Oded's mother. She could tell who's voice that was from the time she was little. Her mother and Amilia had been friends since they were in school.

"Aunt Amilia." Christy said with a smile hugging her back. She pulled away from the hug and looked at her. She didn't look at young as her mother still did but the years hadn't been unkind to her either since the last time she had seen her.

"Have you spoken to my mum lately?" Christy asked her mother as she turned and forced a smile towards Oded. She knew they would be here for a while having his mother to talk to. "Thank you but I could just as easily summon them myself too."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:41 pm

"Its no use arguing with you is there?" she asked as they turned around only to be stopped by the sound of Oded's mother. She could tell who's voice that was from the time she was little. Her mother and Amilia had been friends since they were in school.

"Aunt Amilia." Christy said with a smile hugging her back. She pulled away from the hug and looked at her. She didn't look at young as her mother still did but the years hadn't been unkind to her either since the last time she had seen her.

"Have you spoken to my mum lately?" Christy asked her mother as she turned and forced a smile towards Oded. She knew they would be here for a while having his mother to talk to. "Thank you but I could just as easily summon them myself too."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:27 am

Amilia smiled softly at her as she answered, "Your mother hasn't spoken to me in a while. I don't know why though, but sometimes old friends fade away with time. Especially if their children hold something dear for one another." She looked at her with a small twinkle in her eyes. She flicked her wand and Christy's shoes came flying through the window. "But such is life, things come and go but some things are meant forever."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:33 am

"Oh." Christy replied. She hadn't spoken to her mother in a few months. Her mother didn't even know she had come up here. And being in the "rebellious" stage that she was in, she took her own money, not even accessing the family vault, hence why she was living in a shoebox sized apartment and trying to cook for herself. That part was the real joke. She didn't even know how food was cooked.
"Thank you for bringing my shoes back. They were pretty expensive and my favorite pair."

Christy looked to Oded, "You didn't tell me that your family owned this cafe. I would have stopped by on my way in." she said chiding him for not telling her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:09 am

Amilia smiled and said, "I like them too, you have a good sense of taste maybe you can get him to wear something other than jeans." She laughed softly as she started getting food ready for customers out in the dining room.

"Well I had to remodel it cause there was a mass amount of water damage done to it. I had just finished three hours ago which is why i was in the park." Oded said as smiled at her. Just then a ball of fur launched itself into his arms cuddling him. "Hello Jazzy, I was wondering when you would show up. Christy this is Jazzy," Jazzy held out her tiny hand to Christy.

((OCC: This is what Jazzy looks like.))

Taking in a long day - Page 3 9122696_448x252
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:14 am

Christy laughed as his mother walked out to start preparing food for the regular patrons. She watched as Jazzy launched herself into Oded's arms laughing at the adorable little ball of fur. She had been lucky enough to be able to be around such creatures, being treated as an only child.

She held her arm and hand out for the little monkey, "Hi there little one." she said smiling sweetly to the animal. It had been the first true show of emotion that Christy had shown all day since they had been reunited. One of the quickest ways to get to Christy was with an animal. She looked up at Oded, "So I was promised food and here we are still standing around." she laughed a little and turned her attention back to Jazzy. "My goodness you are so adorable."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:35 am

Oded smiled as Jazzy held up her arms for Christy to pick her up. He grabbed up a menu from one of the waitress' who smacked him from stealing it from her. He smiled as he brought it back over to Christy. "Here's a menu so you pick what you want from it and it'll be on me. "

Amilia laughed softly as Oded shushed her softly. "Oded can you help me please?" She said smiling softly at him.

Oded shook his head as he walked over to her and they worked steady side by side. They were aware of where the other person was at all times. They looked like they were dancing around the kitchen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:51 am

Christy picked up Jazzy who immediately went to her shoulders and started playing with her hair. She laughed a little as she took the menu from Oded. She watched as he walked over and began helping his mother...something she would never be able to do even if she wanted. Christy had tried on several occasions to teach herself how to cook and even taken lessons. So far the only successful thing she had managed was to make toast.

She began to browse the menu, occasionally looking up at her mother's friend working, laughing as she and Oded moved around each other with ease. It was almost like watching an intricate dance. Jazzy had settled on her shoulder watching them too with avid curiosity. She looked at Oded's mother, "Aunt Amilia, I think I just want a chicken Cesar salad when you aren't too busy."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:36 am

Oded smiled as he looked over at Christy and Jazzy, they looked cute together. Amilia looked over at her with a look that said 'you'd better be eating something more than what a bird eats.' Oded tried not to laugh at the look his mother was giving since she has given it to him before.

"You might wanna look at that menu again young lady. You need to eat more than that to stay healthy." Amilia said as she went back to making food. "Also don't be telling me that you are not that hungry either. Otherwise I'm gonna be smacking him for teaching you that." She jestered to Oded who put up his hands in defense.

"Mama your getting grumpy in your state these days aren't you?" Oded said teasing his mother a little bit. He laughed when she hit him with the dish towel that was in her hands. "You should try the chicken salad sandwhich with the fried green tomatoes."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top