Marriage is Murder - Page 44
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 44 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 44 of 99 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 71 ... 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 44 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 31, 2014 1:35 am

"He plans on letting me deal with her," Marcus said. "I know him."

"You are the bodyguard," Brian teased.

"Not yours, I'm not," Marcus frowned.

"I'll deal with it," Brian laughed.

"You really don't want to stay married, do you? You know how she hates anyone casting a spell on her without her knowledge."

"Yeah, well, I'll tell her. Let's get her on ship first where she feels a bit more secure. Then she'll be less edgy," Brian said.

"Probably a good plan," Marcus said laughed. "In that case, why don't you all go downstairs and let me just get on with the regular morning routine?"

"Agreed," Brian said. "I'll see you both downstairs shortly."

When Brant spoke to Angus, Angus had just arrived off the ship to collect them all. He had breakfast waiting on the ship rather than here at the villa.

"Yeah," Angus said. "Sure. Um..do I need to pack and bathe and dress 8 kids this morning?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat May 31, 2014 1:59 am

Brant smiled and shook his head " I don't think so I think Cassidy is doing that I'm about to head back up and help with the boys" he said finishing his tea. Just as he finished he heard Cassidy and the kids walking down singing a soft song as they seem to march in line down to the living room.

"All here wash and ready " Cassidy said to Angus as each moved to sit down to play on a mat on the floor. " I can tell you something it took skill getting them all clean and dressed" she smiled taking Brant's cup of tea from him " ow thats good tea Angus" she said and chuckled. Brant pouted but then chuckled and pored a second for himself. Jack walked back in from outside after checking the grounds.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 31, 2014 2:16 am

Marcus managed to wake Khaat without any incident and it wasn't long before he had helped her pick out clothes so that she could dress for the day. She had taken his suggestion about white denim shorts and a pink lace t shirt. He used a spell to braid her hair in a very elegant braid that would get it out of her way of sea breezes on board. She had chosen a pair of natural colored sandals, but he shrank her deck shoes and tucked them into his pocket, feeling she might want better shoes on board if the deck got wet.

He took her downstairs and saw Angus and Edward and Robert preparing to go with Edward. Just as she was about to ask what was going on, several other Donohues arrived at Edward's instructions and were ready to help take kids to the Donohue compound.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Just an adult overnight," Robert said. "The kids will be fine. They're going with Edward."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:25 am

Steven and Brant helped with the kids and were soon ready to go to the Donohue compound. Cassidy stayed with the kids playing with them to keep their minds off the trip that was to come. Cassidy watched as some Donohue's turned up she smiled as Edward gave them orders.

Jack walked down with a bag in his hand placing it with the others. " didn't think I was going to stay here " he said as Steven and Brant chuckled.

"Ow we couldn't have that happen, now could we" Brant said and looked at Steven who grinned. Cassidy moved to Steven and shook her head.

"Ignore them Jack" she said then looked at Brian " its to let you and Khaat relax, so she can heal as you both can too" she told him smiling.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:45 am

"Its a lovely plan," Brian approved. "It really is not such an easy thing to find someone to babysit almost 14 little ones between the lot of us."

"I figured I would just be below deck with the kids in the salon," Khaat said.

"No, no," Robert said. "I do not want you to grow to rely on being hidden away at the estate, in the house, afraid to go out...."

"Its the way things are now," she said. "Time changes things."

"I refuse to let it change everything," Robert said.

"Khaat," Kate said gently. "Do you think, for one single moment, that Remus would ever, ever support your becoming a hermit? Just giving in to all of this? He taught you better than that. So did your father."

"What if its what I want now?" she glared at her parents.

"Now you listen to me," Robert said firmly. "You are not in the position to do that. You are the director of the largest wizarding hospital in the world and you are one of the highest officials in our country's government. You'd better figure out you need to go forward with your life because if you don't, you'll make it twice as hard as it needs to be. Now pick up your bag."

"Oh, come on,' Brian said to her gently. "It'll be alright. Its just overnight. It'll be fine." He shouldered the bag. "Where are we docked, Angus?"

"Our usual home port," Angus said. He handed everyone a small cockle shell that was really a portkey to the ship. "If my brother didn't buggar the spell, that should get you there. And if he didn't, you'll all be splinched."

"Bloody happy thought," Michael scowled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:05 am

Brant chuckled "very Michael " he said watching as the children left one by one each happy as they did until the house was quiet. Cassidy double checked the house and smiled as she walked back down. " all clear" she told Kate once she stopped talking to Khaat. " Khaat you need this so very much. " she told her. "Khaat don't hide, your stronger than that, much stronger" she told her.

Jack and Steven picked up the remaining bags and stood holding them. Brant looked at Angus as if he wanted to ask him something but he then turned back to Khaat and the others. He would ask him when they were alone.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:14 am

"I think we all need it, Cassidy. And I think we're ready then," Brian said. He swept his arm around Khaat and, with his other hand he took her good hand. "We'll meet you there." He wasn't going to give her time to think about it any longer. He apparated out with her.

"Indeed," Robert said, reaching for Kate. "I hope you have tea on, Angus."

"There is a traditional Italian breakfast waiting for those who want it. But the staff can fix a standard breakfast for those of you who are perhaps a little less adventurous," Angus said. "They're set up on deck so you can all enjoy the morning sun."

"Lovely," Michael said. "I'm off, then." Kate and Robert followed.

"Last one there gets cold tea" Angus said to the rest of them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:44 am

Steven swept Cassidy into his arms and ported to the ship. " looks like its me" Brant said and chuckled as Jack left. He looked around the room then with his bag ported to the ship. Walking up the gang plank he chuckled feeling the movement of the ship under him as he remembered the last time he was aboard. "Hey Angus, looking good, bigger than I remember" he said and walked over to him " listen I want to ask you something" he said placing his bag at his feet. " I'd like to bring Amelia to Tuscany and maybe take her and her kids out on the boat, like just for a day trip with a picnic, seeing its your boat I thought I'd better ask first." He said noting out the corner of his eye, Jack moving below deck.

Jack had found a room and placed his bag in it then decided to head up to deck for some thing to eat. " hey Brant , looks like cold tea for you " he said and chuckled as he passed him by.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:02 am

"Sure," Angus shrugged. "I don't get here much anymore. Maybe on my days off. Evan and Tyler handle most of the usual operations now unless we get an unusually large party chartering the ship. And, yes, it is a larger ship. Its a big investment piece for the family. This one over half again larger than the old one and can hold 12 muggle guests comfortably or as many wizards as we need if I can use charms to increase the interior space.

"You've outdone yourself," Robert said, looking around. "Five star all the way, isn't it?"

"Indeed," Angus said.

"You'll recover your initial expense in no time by the looks of this place," Robert said. "I would expect that you'll be booked solid in the tourist season."

"We are very well booked in advance," Angus laughed. "You'll have to soon find what days you want because there aren't a lot of them left for the summer, Brant.

"Oh, as for the rest of you, you'll find breakfast is set up on the aft deck. That way," he pointed to them.

"I think we'll find it," Brian smiled.

"Leave your bags here," Angus said. "The crew will take them to your cabins." They set their bags down on the deck and back towards rear deck to find the breakfast that was set up for them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:14 am

Brant was relived and smiled " thanks Angus" he said and heard Robert compliment the ship."seems like it will be the flag ship" he said " I'll talk with Amelia and get back to you, I thinking spring time, it will be Amelia and her two children as well" he added as he quickly moved to the aft for some food now feeling relaxed. He took out a pen and some paper and began to write to her as he had promised to do every time he was away.

He didn't expect her to write back but it hoped it would comfort her to know he cared to write. Jack chuckled as he began to eat his breakfast. Steven and Cassidy appeared several minuets later Cassidy was changed into a light sun dress. Steven now wore a light shirt and trousers and both had a smile as they sat at the table.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 99 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 71 ... 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top