Marriage is Murder - Page 91
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 91 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 91 of 100 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 91 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:05 am

Jess after the last child fell asleep fell asleep herself, she woke early and headed to the kitchen then she gasped. " ow my" she said and looked at Marcus then back to Brian." I agree with Marcus, you look like something out of the chainsaw massacre. " she said and moved to the kitchen " kids are still sleeping, Jack and Cassidy are stayed with them to make sure they stay there." she said as she got a drink of water and returned to sit in the living room section.

Brant walked with Jim curious as to why Brian was bloodied but he staid quiet he knew it was bad enough that James had got in as he had. they both checked the area and added protection spells around the house during the night to stop any one not related or meant to be in the house getting in then walked back as the sun rose over the warm sandy beach. " okay, all is set and all spells in place" he said as Brant nodded and yawned." go sleep Brant" he said and Brant looked at Brian.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:17 pm

Brian headed for the shower, and Michael followed him.  When Brian got near the bedroom door, Michael headslapped him--hard.

"What was that for?" Brian frowned.

"What's the matter with you? Now, you listen," Michael hissed. "I don't care what you did. What I do care about is that if you stress her one more time, and I'm gonna hurt you. I am not going to deliver your children on the dining room table. I will do a lot of things for her, believe me. But delivering your children 6 weeks early? Oh, no, no.  I'm not delivering babies. You need to think before you do crap like this."

"I didn't plan on this...."

"No, but next time, you clean yourself up while you're cleaning up your mess. Don't bring this home to you wife and your kids again. Not ever. You should know better..."

There was a hand on Michael's shoulder, cutting him short. Michael turned. It was Robert.  Michael stepped aside.  Robert looked at Brian, wanting to know if the problem was solved, if the job was done. He looked at Brian's clothes and looked back at him again.  He suspected Brian had found the culprit, and what Robert wanted to know was if he was dead.  Brian just looked at him.  He didn't say a syllable.  It was as if an entire briefing had passed between them without a word. Robert nodded.  He understood. And he approved.  He pointed to the shower.

Brian went into the bedroom and then groaned a moment later.

"Did anybody bring clothes?" he called. "All we have in here are some of Khaat's maternity stuff from the last time we were here. There's nothing of mine in here." Aggravated, Michael gave a quick wave of his hand and sent one of Khaat's silk nightgowns to him.

"Damnit, Michael!" Brian cursed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:42 am

Jess watched from the kitchen and chuckled when Michael gave Brian a night gown " I'll fetch some later we need some things anyway" she said " I saw a village down the road. " she smirked " but it will look fetching on you until then Jess could not help but tease him. Jack woke and stretched out his arms as he walked out the door next to Khaat and Brian's.

" Morning....wow!" he said and chuckled " Don't think thats your shade" he added but saw the bleary eyes of Brant as he walked past to the third room on the other side of Khaat and Brian. " night Brant" he said and Brant just raised a hand to him.

"Seems Brant can't take all nighters " Jim said chuckling " he dosed twice but I kept him awake" he said as he heard the door shut. " it was all quiet." he ignored the night dress Brian held.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:01 am

"Oh, for goodness sakes," Kate sighed. She went to the basement and found a change of clothes for Brian--a pair of jeans and a white cotton shirt. She brought them back upstairs and took them to him. "Are we safe now?" she asked him, feeling more compassion for him than anyone else had shown.

"We're safer than we were," he said quietly. He knew his job. This wasn't the first he had to kill to protect the innocent, but it was still never easy. "He swore he worked alone. But I don't know how you know for sure."

"Well done," she said, caressing his cheek for a moment, needing to be his mother again to reassure him. "It was necessary, then. Perhaps some sun and sand will do us all good. I'll get you some coffee while you're in the shower."

"Is she okay, Kate?" He asked quietly.

"You're here, aren't you?" she smiled. Se could see in his eyes that he wasn't sure he'd done enough, and that what he had done had been done soon enough.

"Kate, if he'd touched her or if he'd touched my kids..." he began. He had been pointlessly trying to hide it--the fear of losing her and his kids, but Kate saw it in his eyes. "I swear,..." he didn't know how to find the words.

"He couldn't," she said with a smile. "You had it covered. They're safe." He hesitated. Then he went into the bedroom and closed the door.

Khaat had heard the stress in Brian. She understood. He had had no choice but to kill one of their own guards, probably a friend, in cold blood, to keep her safe.

"Its not just about you," Marcus reminded her. "Blood wants you, your kids, your father, anyone he can use as a pawn. He had no choice."

"Have you ever killed? Like that?" she asked.

"Yes," he said quietly. "Sometimes its the only choice we have. Would you like me to talk to him?"

"Please?" she asked. He nodded.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:19 am

Jack and Jess watched as Kate got some clothes for him Jess was about to say she hadn't washed them yet but decided he was in greater need of them and she could always wash the rest during the day. " there should be some clean this afternoon with this warm sun and fresh breeze they will dry in no time" she paused listening to Kate and Michael then sighed. knowing he was right it was then she felt a hand on her shoulder and looked back to see Jack.

"Okay now you stop Brian did what he did to protect our kids and his own, in my eyes hes a true leader" he said and kissed her before he headed to the kitchen to get his and Jess's breakfast plate to eat out by the pool in the warm sun. Jim just sat with a cup of coffee watching not tired in the least but he knew he had to rest eventually.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:37 am

Everyone seemed to just eat wherever they wanted. Angus got creative and let the kids have a breakfast picnic outside on a large blanket on the grass. There seemed to be plenty of adults outside to make sure they didn't get into trouble.

Michael fixed plates for Marcus and Khaat and one for Brian. He took the plates for Marcus and Khaat over to them on the sofa. He left Brian's on the kitchen counter. When Brian got out of the shower, he came out, looking more presentable, but feeling very alone.

"You'll be in safe hands," Marcus said to her quietly. He got up and went over to the counter, took Brian's plate as his own and looked at Brian. "Your plate is over there with hers, Mate." He sat down at the kitchen table with Michael and Angus to eat.

Brian went over to her. He hesitated, simply looking at her. She reached out her hand to him, and he sat down beside her. He had wanted to simply give her a very small, simple kiss. But when his lips met hers, it became a slow, deep kiss fueled by the love they had that seemed so unquenchable, and their realization that they had come so close to losing each other so many times in the last 24 hours.

"I would do anything for you," he said in a voice only she could hear.

"Yeah," she said softly. "I know."

"You alright?" he asked, laying his hand on her stomach. "What was that Michael was saying about babies?"

"They seem to be taking bets that its going to be twins," she said. He laughed.

"I don't care if its a whole litter as long as you're alright," he said. "But if you're going to be here, you're going to need some clothes."

"Me? I'm the only one who has clothes."

"You have nightgowns," he laughed. "It seems we all need to do some shopping or we need to let someone shop for us."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:44 am

Jess looked back into the room and smiled at seeing Brian and Khaat together she looked at Marcus and smiled happy to see them happy and talking again. Jack sat on the grass with the kids laughing as each ate and spoke in there own language at him it was now a buterfly landed on his nose and the kids let out a scream of laughter.

" wow I have to take a photo of this" Jess said accioing her camera and diving over she took a photo just before Jack moved and it flew off.

" ow thats so not going in the album Jess" he said but she chuckled and grinned as he chased her for the image. Finally he fell to the ground and the kids all piled on top of him laughing s they tickled him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:01 am

After breakfast, Brian felt like he needed just a few minutes alone with her.

"Feel up to a walk on the beach?" he asked her. Robert made a few hand signals to Michael.

"Brian," Michael said. "Robert says a walk is good, but he warns you that she's been under some extreme stress. He's..."

"Concerned it might be too much," Brian finished. "We won't go far. I promise. I won't have her on her feet long."

"She needs to rest," Michael said.

"I know," Brian said. He looked at Khaat. "My apologies. I haven't been paying as much attention to your medical care as I should have. I hope Jess has been taking care of that regularly since your father can't do it this time."

"I'm fine," Khaat said, not intending to tell him or anyone else that there honestly hadn't been much medical care this time around. What there had been as what Jess had done when trouble had come up. She reached for his hand. "Are we going or what?"

"Okay," he said. "Hey, you lot. If you go out shopping, do you mind picking up some things for us too?"

"Everyone's going to need some clothes. Perhaps if one of the ladies and one of the men went out together they could get some things for all of us," Kate suggested.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:13 am

Jess walked in and smiled at Khaat and Brian then heard him ask about whose going shopping " ow that will be Cassidy and I" she said " and yes clothes are on the list, along with fresh food and other things too" she said smiling as she looked at Khaat " fresh air will do you good " she added as Cassidy joined them wearing a large floppy sun hat to keep the sun off her face.

" I burn easily " she told then as she saw Steven try not to laugh " hey your nose could use some zinc" she said and chuckled as he dove to the bathroom to do just that. Jess chuckled as did Cassidy and together, but Jess stopped by Angus.

"do you have a list of every thing you need Angus I'll have it delivered fresh" she said " I hear theres a fish market there too so I can see if they have fresh shrimps and lobster and such" she hoped he would make his seafood paella for supper.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:40 am

"Permission to borrow your client, Marcus?" Brian asked.

"With pleasure," Marcus smiled. "Permission to take 2 minutes to shower?"

"I might even give you ten," Brian said.

"There is a change of clothes on your bed," Kate said. "Last door on the left. The master bedroom is at the very end of the hall. Your room is next to it on the left."

"Thank you," Marcus said. He went to his room and found a pair of khakis, a white polo shirt, and a pair of running shoes on the bed. He showered and shaved and changed.

Brian took Khaat out for a walk. They went out to the shore and walked along the water's edge with their feet in the water. He had felt so close to her in Mexico, and now, in 24 hours, so much had happened, that he didn't like the distance. He wanted to try to make sure that distance didn't happen again. Ever.

"Now you look better," Kate said to Marcus when he came out of the shower. "Now you look like you're ready to work in the tropics. And, by the way,..." she ran her arm over his upper arm. "would you look at those guns? Marcus Belby, where in the world have you been hiding all those muscles?"

"Under the black MI6 suits," Michael said dryly.

"Yes, well, you won't be wearing those here," Kate said.

"I won't?" Marcus asked.

"No," she said. "Jess, do get him some stylish sportswear, please. Do not buy this man another suit."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 91 of 100 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top