Marriage is Murder - Page 89
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 89 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 89 of 100 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 94 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 89 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:20 am

Jess saw where they were and smiled leaving her two with Cassidy while she saw Khaat appear she quickly moved over to her and placed hr hand on Khaats tummy " okay there fine" she said and " shes exhausted and needs rest " she waved her hand and changed a couch to a day bed " there put her on that , Khaat rest."

She just finished when Jim walked over with some tea and restoration potion Jack slipped off his coat he had been wearing now feeling hot his cuts now evident. Jess chuckled " he'll be fine hes just realized he is still the runt of the pack regarding his brother" she said and held the cup for Khaat to drink.

Steven walked over with a light shawl to put over her and smiled at her. " the kids are playing in the sand Cassidy and Jack are watching them, once the others arrive I'll fetch fresh groceries" he said.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:38 am

Marcus had heard clearly Jess use "they" instead of "it" when talking about Khaats baby. He had believed for awhile now that he had felt more than one baby kicking. Khaat had been, he thought, in a bit of denial, chalking it up to having an overly active baby. When Jim came over with the tea and the potion, Marcus was glad he'd brought it. And then Marcus realized that he hadn't thought of bringing the special prenatal potion that Robert had brewed for her. He sighed heavily, feeling he should have remembered it.

"Thanks, Jess," Marcus said, relieved. He was glad Jess was on top of things in making sure everything was okay. Marcus certainly didn't want to think of having to deliver some sort of premature baby when he wasn't even sure where the heck he was.

The others arrived--except Brian. And Khaat noticed. She hadn't said anything, but Marcus saw she was starting to panic.

Robert tapped on an end table trying to get her attention. She hadn't noticed. Marcus nudged her slightly.

"Your father wants you," he said quietly. She looked up at him. She saw he was calm, unrattled. He wasn't worried. "Perhaps he sees no reason for you to panic just yet. Perhaps Brian has something he has yet to do before he joins us," Marcus said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:46 am

Jess was glad she took the tea and even took a sip she was happy with that . Seeing the others minus Brian arrive she relaxed a little more seeing Robert un-rattled she breathed out and smiled to them. " he's right relax " she said " your only stressing you and the babies " she said softly " we have warmth and a beautiful warm pool enjoy it, I'm sure Brian will be here soon" she told her.

Jack walked back in and saw Robert with Edward. He wanted to talk to Edward as much as he hated to admit it he needed help in fighting James and Edward was the best person to ask for it. " Edward could I talk to you out side...please" he asked his voice showing his uncertainty.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:59 am

Khaat heard Jess reassure her and urge her to rest for her sake and the babies. It was advice she herself had given other mothers. Wait. Babies. Not baby? Babies? No. She was too small to be carrying twins. That couldn't be right. She brushed it off. It was a very easy thing to misjudge. Even the best healers could find it a tricky business.

She merely nodded, deciding to try to focus on her tea. Robert saw her consider the notion that there might be more than one baby, and then he saw her just as quickly discount it. It amused him slightly. She would find out for herself in another 4-6 weeks. He didn't see that he needed to convince her of anything.

Edward heard Jack's request to speak with him.

"Certainly," Edward said, watching staff start to try to open up the house. Michael was busy opening all the glass doors to open up the house to the warm tropical breezes. Edward kicked off his shoes, deciding to go barefoot in the warm white sand, and he walked outside, breathing in the fragrant sea air. "What's on your mind?" he asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:09 am

Jack walked out and waited for Edward he paced a little then realizing he was stopped. " hes a lot bigger than I realized" he said openly " its...its not something I realized until today,this feels weird, me asking a wear hunter how to kill but I..I want to know how do I take him down?" he asked " I know my weak points, but something his size, I underestimated him" he added " underestimated his weak areas, if he has any" he said as Steven walked over and listened.

"What jack is trying to ask or trying to, is that he now feels inferior and wants to know how to take him on as a man and not a wear, as he has been stupidly trying and failing to do." he said and Jack chuckled and hung his head then nodded.

" yeah, what he said, I feel a little embarrassed at being easily flung out that window, the snow was freezing, I almost froze my..."he stopped.

" your assets off" Steven said as Jack chuckled and nodded.

" yeah, is Khaat okay though?"he asked Steven nodded " thats good"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:10 am

Edward looked at him. "You're not thinking, and that's the entire issue. Literally. Every battle is either won or lost right here..." He pointed to his head. "It depends on where your mind is at. As long as you see this as some form of sibling rivalry, you're screwed.

"You wont' beat him that way, as you just found out. However, if you're smart, this could turn out to be the place where he misstepped and got too cocky about it.

"If you stop trying to beat him animal to animal, and you decide to actually handle this like a man, that might make all the difference.

"No man in his right mind would go toe to toe with a werewolf on his own. Not unless he had no other choice and was going into it fully prepared to die. And you go into every encounter with him as if this is nothing more than spat over a toy.

"If, though, you handle this like a human, you'll become part of a team. Most humans go into battling werewolves as part of a team that's actually doing battle or going to war against something that has very deadly odds. You work with someone that can have your back.

"If you learned anything today, you should have learned that other people had something to do with your survival. So--if you fight as part of a team rather than doing it on your own, your strength and your intelligence becomes multiplied with every person that's added to your team. I'm not saying you should be a lesser part, but I am saying you should be willing to team up with everyone else here rather than feeling that its your job and yours alone to defeat him for the whole wizarding world. No one expects that of you but you."

Meanwhile, Angus and Kate and Michael were opening the house and making it ready for them. Michael fed the cats, his dogs, and Archangel.

"You lot need to have one person from each household go look in the basement storeroom to see if we have the personal items you need. There are some changes of clothes there, but you will probably want to wash them to freshen them and perhaps alter the sizes so they fit," Kate said. "Get nightclothes for yourselves and the kids and a couple changes of clothes. The kids need to be in bed soon. We can look at this tomorrow and see if we need to buy more of anything."

Then Michael went over to Khaat and sat down on the coffee table so he could face her.

"You should go to bed early tonight and get some rest," Michael said to her gently. She shook her head. "No, now, listen," he said. "If you stop to think, you know exactly where he is and what he's doing. He's at the estate. He's checking on Escobar to make sure that lovesick vampire is still alive." She looked at Michael questioningly. "You know I'm right," he said. "And, if I know that boy like I think I do, he's going to ask Escobar to team up with him to find out how the heck James got into the house. Once he gets that answer, he'll be here. And I bet he'll have that walking bloodbank with him when he comes."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:47 am

Jack stood and listened to Edward he thought back to when he was small watching the creatures around him he had seen the wolves working as a pack and now he understood how it worked and he nodded " pack instincts?" he said softly" thats what it is using the pack to over power a stronger opponent" he said and looked at them both. Steven looked at Edward and chuckled.

" do you think hes finally got it?" he asked his arms folded across his chest as he smirked at him. Jess looked at Khaat and sighed as she let Michael do the talking. " I agree sleep is better for you" she said softly she heard Kate and nodded " I'll sort that" she said and stood up to leave them while she sorted the clothes and rooms for every one.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:14 am

"Well, here's the thing. James is starting a war. He's growing not just a pack but he's trying to grow an entire werewolf nation. You can't fight a war as one person. You need a whole team of allies," Edward said. "I've certainly fought werewolves by myself. That's not the issue. The issue is that James is evil through and through and he enjoys it. He's brainwashed enough others into following him that he is exceptionally dangerous. He isn't your problem. He is a problem, right now, for all of the English wizarding world. He is a risk to national security. And that makes him Robert's problem. Let him command. You just follow his lead.

"I have no idea," Michael said to Jess. "I'm staying out of Jacks' issues. I'd really rather work on making sure that Khaat's doing alright."

"I'd be fine if...." Khaat began.

"If Brian were here," Michael finished her sentence. "And if you knew Escobar was alright. And if you knew James couldn't get into your house...And, if truth be told, your list goes on and on. Jim, for goodness sakes, do consider going back and making sure that James hasn't offed Brian in the last hour, would you?"

"Michael," Khaat glared at him, not happy.

"That's all the comeback you have because you know I'm right," Michael said to her. He looked at the clock. "Alright, you lot. The kids should be in bed in the next 20 minutes. Jack, get your blooming arse inside and lend a hand to the baths and jammies. I don't do baths or diapers or any of that. Let's not get them off schedule. I don't like it when we have 12 little cranky buggars."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:25 am

Jess chuckled and nodded "Its why I have left him to it" she told him. Jack listened and nodded he understood hearing the shout from inside he chuckled "coming" he said and looked at Edward.

"I understand now." he said simply and moved inside to Help Cassidy with the kids Jess returned with clean jammies and things for the kids and grinned seeing Jack trying to bath James she just looked pointed and he walked to the bathroom Jack chuckled and followed. Soon all were dressed and each was led to a bed to sleep in jess read and covered them as Cassidy staid in the room until they fell asleep. Jack smiled and held Jess glad they were all safe.

" I could not forgive myself if they were hurt" he told her she lent back on him and shook her head. " I know we all worked to save them" he said and saw Jim out the corner of his eye port out of the house knowing he was going back to the main house to check on Brian.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:39 am

"You need to get something in your stomach," Marcus said to Khaat after the others took the kids to get bathed and in bed.

"No thank you," she said softly, trying to not get any more rattled about not knowing what was going on with Brian.

"Oh for goodness sakes," Marcus sighed. He got up, went in the kitchen, found some popcorn and some sodas. He put the popcorn in a large bowl to share with her, flicked his wand at it to pop it, and then brought it out to her. "Eat," he said to her. "You had lunch with me. That's all you've eaten today. No breakfast, no dinner, and you didn't eat that much better yesterday. Popcorn isn't the best for you, but at least its something, and it will help settle your stomach."

"Popcorn?" she frowned.

"Works the same way as a saltine," he said. "One of the one or two useful things I learned from my wife."

Back at the estate, Brian and Escobar had begun to work on sealing the house and making sure no one got in or out. No one. Now that it was dark, it was far more difficult to see anyone who wanted to get in, and Brian wasn't in the mood to trust anyone.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 89 of 100 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 94 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top