Marriage is Murder - Page 84
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 84 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 84 of 100 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 92 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 84 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:31 am

Jess looked at Abby and smiled " yes Brian and Robert both fighting" she said " there in separate rooms but the rooms trashed " she said " he wanted to go to Siberia for some ingredients, dangerous ones , from what I heard, Brant's gone instead " she informed him then looked at Michael " sorry had to tell him" she said softly then chuckled at Angus's reaction to Abby " yes she does " she said and looked back at him " Marcus took Khaat out for the day for a meal and to get away from the tension that is here right now" she gave a sigh and sipped her drink as she finished her chess game much to the surprise of Cassidy who just shook her head and chuckled.

" rematch some time?" she asked and saw Jess nod "Maybe I should ask Kate for tips " she smiled and sat down in a chair closer to the fire as she felt a cold chill and not the one from Robert when he was angry.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:27 am

It was a lot of information all at one time.  He took it all in, though, and sighed. "I'll see to it at once," he said. "The standard things will be easy to replace. The sentimental things won't be quite so easy, but I'll do my best."  He went upstairs to see what the state of things was.  

After lunch in the Italian restaurant, Marcus took Khaat across the street to the chocolatier's. The place smelled like warm, melting chocolate, and the selection of handmade chocolates was immense.  She bought several pounds of chocolates in a wide assortment.  They packaged them beautifully for her and gave her a labeled, fabric shopping bag with a shoulder strap to make them easier to carry.

Marcus shouldered them for her, and they stepped out into the bright winter sunlight. Khaat glanced each way on the street and saw a mammoth, hulking figure a block or so down the street. At the sight of the silhouette, she utterly panicked. She didn't know of any other creature than James to have that form.  She slipped away from Marcus, around a corner into an alley....only to find the alley was a dead end.

She drew her wand and then dropped it. It skittered under a dumpster.  She went to reach behind the dumpster and heard growling. She went to scream, and a hand swept around her mouth at the same time one swept around her waist.

"Its me," Marcus's voice said quickly in her ear. "Calm down. You're alright. I'm right here. You don't need to scream. Look."  She looked and saw no one there but him and her--and a stray dog. Not an animagus. Just a large scraggily dog. In the main street, tourists and muggles kept about their business. He removed his hand from her mouth.

"But I saw James!" she said.

"No," he said. "You didn't. It was just a big guy. I saw him too. He's talking with another bloke outside of a pub.  You can't presume that every muscle bound man is James. If you do, you'll be running from shadows.  You nearly died. I get it. And that's traumatizing. But I'm not going to let you lose your head. Not on my watch. Come on. Take my hand. Let's go back."

"My wand..." she began.  

"Accio!" he reached out his hand, and it snapped into it at his command. "Put it away. You don't need it. Now get your wits about you. You ready to go home?"

"Almost. One more stop?" she asked, as they stepped back out into the street.

"Alright.  Where?" He asked. He pointed out the enormous muscle bound man in the next block. that was still talking to his friend. "Not James," he whispered in her ear.

"Remind me to have Jack kill everyone that looks even remotely like James," she hissed angrily back at Marcus. He smiled slightly understanding what it was like to be reminded of someone deadly.

"I'm sure he'll be thrilled at that assignment," he said sarcastically, teasing her slightly.

Her last stop took all afternoon. It was near five when he brought her back to the estate. She was exhausted and barely on her feet. Marcus believed she had overdone it. She didn't want to go to her room. They ported back to the living room. Marcus took her coat and helped her sit on the daybed that Jess had put there at Christmas.

Marcus was going to go get her some tea but she dropped off into a deep exhausted sleep the instant she sat down. He sighed heavily, unhappy with her. He took her boots off her, put them on the floor and put a light blanket across her. Then he took off his own coat and laid them on the living room sofa.

"And why do you look so unhappy?" Michael said. "Lunch didn't go well?"

"Lunch went fine," Marcus said. "Much as I like her, I don't always like all her choices, though."  He had not been happy with the places they'd gone after the chocolate shop. "Oh," he said, handing Michael the fabric bag of chocolates. "They're to share with everyone. Or so she said."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 am

Jack returned from patrolling the grounds while Escobar was looking after Robert. He walked back in to see Khaat sleeping and Marcus looking rather disgruntled. " problem?" he asked and heard about Khaats  choice of  shops. He could not help but shake his head " Im guessing something happened while you were out?" he moved to take out two cans of soda out of the fridge and offered one to Marcus before he sat down.

" Jack, thats none of our business. " Jess said talking his can and taking a drink herself and smiled she knew Marcus's look and it said clearing something went down he didn't like. " he might want to speak to Michael first before filling use in."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:41 am

"I am not really at liberty to say, so I presume you lot can deal with this and not make a real case out of this until I can perhaps find out why she's doing this, right?" he asked quietly, looked at them, wanting their trust. "She's purchased a property in London. Its a very large, traditional house. Beautiful, certainly. She went to the bank and paid cash for it. And then she hired an interior designer. She's planning on meeting with the designer in a day or two.

"I'm hoping you lot can keep my confidence until I can' find out what's going through her head," Marcus said.

"Well, that's not bloody hard to figure out," Michael said. "She's seven months pregnant and she's extremely unhappy with Brian right at the moment. She's feeling he's unattracted to her for a multitude of reasons. She does not want to 'stick' him with six children--including a newborn--if he does not want to be with her. And she doesn't want her or her children out on the street."

"Oh, bloody hell," Marcus sighed. "I really was hoping her brain hadn't made that leap. He was just in a mood."

"Well, so is she," Michael said. "They don't fight often, but he was rather calloused to her. And he doesn't apologize if he thinks he was justified."

"So I'd better keep my eyes open," Marcus said. "Especially if she feels like she's a burden to him. Lovely."

"She won't leave immediately," Michael said. "Not unless he continues to be a prat."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:54 am

Jess listened to Marcus so did Jack both nodded to his words "Don't worry its fine with us, both of them were the same before the triplets, If my memory serves me right, but we'll let you handle " She said and Jack nodded he agreed.

"We're here if you need us" he said " but I don't think you do, your doing okay by yourself. " Jack told Marcus and smiled "Wish I could make it some what better". he spoke of his brother and the desire to rip him to pieces. Jess placed her hand on his and he smiled stopping his train of thought from going any further or darker as he knew Khaat would pick it up.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:06 am

"Well, don't be surprised if she doesn't ask you to off anyone James' size," Marcus said. "She's still getting spooked rather badly when she sees anyone that resembles him. And it irks her. Makes her angry with James all over again, and it makes her want to run Understandable.

"I know how she feels--getting angry with herself for jumping at shadows. But I refuse to let her do that or very long. I want her to start getting past that. And that means I'm going to have to get her out more often and get her to trust herself again."

"Do you have an issue with her trusting you when she's out with you?" Michael asked, hoping security wasn't going to be an issue.

"No," Marcus said. "Not unless she sees someone as big as a double decker. Then all bets are off."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:16 am

Jack looked up at Marcus as he spoke and sighed " very understandable with what he put her threw." he said softly they sat and listened again smiling when Marcus said he didn't have a problem unless they saw a ma as big as a double decker. " hes not that big Marcus" he said but Jess smacked his arm lightly.

"You so know he is to Khaat " she scolded him and he looked at where she lay and nodded.

" yes I guess he would" he said and sighed wondering just if she saw him the same way, big as a house. He knew he wasn't as big as his brother as he hadn't been genetically altered in any way he was still how he was when born and thats how he wanted it to stay for years to come.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:01 am

"Keep her close to you, Marcus," Michael said seriously. "She's never had an easy pregnancy, and so far this one has been medically trouble free, but its not over yet. I don't know that we want to invite stress right now if we don't need to. You're with her all the time. Is she having any trouble?"

"Aside from a hyperactive baby? No."

"What do you mean?" Michael asked.

"This baby seems to be kicking nearly constantly, it seems," Marcus said. "Over the last week or so, its been waking her a lot, and that's making her achy and tired."

"And that makes her less tolerant when Brian's not very civil."

"Indeed," Marcus said. "Brian is liable to be put out when he sees she's bought a London place."

"Not necessarily. We all work on London. Might be a wise investment if we can all use it as a short stop to apparated to instead of porting all the way back here," Michael said. "What do you lot think of letting her just go ahead and decorate it and getting it up and running? It might keep her occupied for a couple of months and give her something to do that's out of Brian's hair and out of the public eye so she can just be herself."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:38 pm

Jess listened to them talk she could understand why Michael was letting Khaat keep the house and decorate it." its fine with us, its what she needs right now as you said" Jess said and looked at Jack who'd had a frown on his face for several minuets "Will you stop thinking of him." she scolded hi and he nodded pushing all thoughts away. Jess nodded and looked back at Michael as Marcus spoke.

“Thats nothing unsual for her, though it could be a sign the babys being stressed out “ she said and rubbed her chin “ being away from here would help” she sighed wishing she could help more but it was all down to mother nature. Jess looked up as she heard the sound of porting from the back door and cursing.

Brant held the ingredients in his hands carefully as he moved inside “ hey Michael wheres Robert I got those ingredients but have to boggy out real quick Im late for a meeting at the ministry that new law thing” he said and moved to the lab placing each jar down on the counter carefully then he dove to change into his suit. Jess sat and looked at them and shook her head at the speed that Brant dove past them and disappeared. Brant returned and looked at them all.

“ okay do I look okay?” he asked as Jess moved to look him over.

“ your hurt what happened?” she asked but he just gave her a look of tell you later. Jess took out a cloth and wiped her hand over it making it nothing but a thin red scar. “ you 'll do” she said and Brant looked at Michael.

“ well?” he asked “ wish me luck” he said knowing he was doing the right thing”
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:51 pm

"I'll take those ingredients," Edward said to Brant, coming into the room. "Robert's been injured. I do know how to handle them. I'll take care of them for him temporarily."

Michael said nothing as Brant went upstairs to change. He'd already been through his own meeting, and he was getting to know the woman he'd been paired with.

"Be civilized," Michael said to Brant when he came back down. "Be a gentleman. Its not her fault, you know. Good luck."

"Which reminds me," Edward frowned at Michael. "You haven't told us about your match, Michael."

"No, I haven't, have I?" Michael asked, heading into the kitchen, deliberately not answering. Michael's climbing rope peeked out of Michael's backpack as it sat in the corner and made a charade of a woman's curves.

"Ah," Edward laughed. "She's pretty, eh?" The rope nodded. "Is she nice?" Hiss nodded. "Does he like her?" The rope looked to see if Michael was looking and then nodded quickly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 84 of 100 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 92 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top