Marriage is Murder - Page 49
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 49 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 49 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:36 am

Jess and Cassidy both smiled at each other knowing just how they would decorate the place."Okay, we'll start in the morning" Jess said as Cassidy grinend from ear to ear.

" ow boy what has Brian unleashed" Steven said but Cassidy slapped his arm " hey wahtw as that for?" he asked

"Thats for not having failth that Jess and I will decorate the place all chirismassy" she said Jess nodded.

"You'll be suprised" Jess said as they moved to talk togther about how they would hang things. Jack chuckled and finished his food and cleared his plate.

"well guess I'll do my lst patrol and head up myself" he said and gave Jess a kiss as he headed out to the grounds. Steven moved to cassidy and took her hand in his and stood her up.

"Come on bed," he told her " if you two stay down here you'd be up all night " he said and Cassidy shrugged but smiled as she folowed him up the stairs. " good night Jess" Steven said and smiled.

Jess sighed and shook her head she saw one of the elves and spoke softly to her " Angus would like to know if you and the other elves could prepare breakfast tomorrow." she asked
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:54 am

"Yes, Ma'am," the elf answered Jess. "It will be ready on time."

"You may all go to bed when your chores for today are done," Edward told the elf.

"We are almost finished, Sir," she replied.

"Well done," Edward said. "Then I'll be heading to bed myself. Don't lock Jack out if you finish checking the locks, Michael."

"I'll do my best," Michael said. Edward headed up to bed, and Michael turned down the lights one by one, with his wand, as the house began to quiet down for the night.

Upstairs, Brian relieved Marcus for the night. Marcus made a check of things upstairs, and Escobar apparated out of the house to begin trying to see if they really had anything to worry about, after Khaat's bad dream or not.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:48 am

Jack returned after an hour and walked over to Jess who had fallen asleep on the couch. He picked her up in his arms ad carried her up the stairs he looked at one of the elves and smiled " the doors are locked but feel free to check them if you want" he said and continued up the stairs to their room where he set her down and went to shower before he too went to bed. Brant walked out of the lab and into the kitchen he opened the fridge and took out a soda. He was set to pull and all nighter. He walked back to the living room book in hand as hs sat half sipping his soda as he tried to read a potion list.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:39 pm

The house grew quiet, and during the night, Escobar heard very little for most of it. Near 2 am, he was walking the hallway upstairs when he was met with a very tiny girl with blond hair and deep sapphire blue eyes. She was wearing a lavender flannel nightgown with a print of fairy mice. She was padding silently down the hallway in her bare feet, and she was carrying a stuffed white mouse dressed in a pink fairy dress, a bit like the mice on her nightgown.

Escobar frowned. When she saw him in the hallway, she stopped. They merely looked at each other for a moment. Escobar could see this was one of Khaat's children. She had her mother's fine features and her father's deep blue eyes. She looked a bit frightened of Escobar.

"Why aren't you asleep, little one?" he asked gently. She didn't reply to him. She seemed to be looking like she didn't want to go back to the nursery but wasn't going to trust someone she didn't know either.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:25 am

Jack woke to the sound of voices and sat up yawning he slipped on a dressing gown and headed to the door. Opening it he saw Escobar and Juilia. Smiling to her he picked her up " now what are you doing out of bed little miss?" he asked and looked at Escobar " don't take offence she's tired I think she ahd a bad dream too" he told him and carried her back to the nursary once he was sure she was settled he moved to find Escobar again.

"Hey, you another night owl?" he asked walking to stand close to him as he watched him. Brant yawned and moved put of the lab rubbing the back of his neck as he now had a crick from falling asleep at the potions desk.

" aw I got to stop sleeping at my desk" he groaned as he moved past Jack to the kitchen.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:41 am

Escobar watched Jack with the tiny tot. Julia. He made a mental note to remember. He didn't remember seeing her, but then again, he didn't generally pay much attention to children. Especially not little ones. He knew Abbey because Abbey had been far more independent and adventurous than the other children. Julia was as shy as Abbey had been independent.

When Jack came back into the hall from taking Julia back to the nursery, he answered Jack's question, "I am a vampire, after all," he said. "Daylight is harder for me than night time. She seems a shy child. Not sure which of her parents she gets that from. I don't see that in either Khaat or Brian either one."

Brant came out into the hallway, and while Escobar was listening to him, his fine hearing picked up very soft sounds in the nursery where Jack had just been. He frowned and walked noiselessly down to the nursery door and looked in. He saw Julia was down on the floor, peering under her bed. He motioned to Jack and pointed.

"What do you suppose 'we're' looking for?" he asked.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:53 am

Jack looked at Escobar and chuckeld " yeah guess you are" he said he saw the look on his face and frowned " hum " he said and followed him " I don't know " he told him softly " do you think we should interupt?" he asked " of just sit and watch?" he wasn't quite sure what his next move was. " julia has always been the quiet one, as far as I have know her" he said watching a bit more. " you think we should take a look?" he asked as brant walked pasted.

" only way you'll know is to do " he said to him " ow I got to grab ahot shower and get rid of this crick in my neck" he said and headed down to his bed room where Jack caought the sounds of the shower in the room start. Jack chuckled and pushed open the door slowly. Jack walked over to her and knelt down.

"Julia what do you see under there?" he asked gentlytrying to make a small game of it.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:58 am

Julia was used to Jack, so it didn't bother her that he came into the room. She just didn't know Escobar, so she was cautious of him. When Jack knelt down on the floor, she looked briefly at him and continued to try to peer under the bed. Then he asked her what she was looking for.

"Frogs," she told him. "Papa bringed lady frogs. I saw her take my sock."

"Why would a frog take your sock?" Escobar frowned.

"She say it dirty," Julia said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:19 am

Jack chuckled and looked at escobar as he shook his head " house elves she saw the house elves, I think we should introduce them all so they know what and who they are in the morning" he said to him then looked at Julia. " Juila, I promise she will bring it back all nice and clean if you go to sleep, she is some one special your dad brought in to help, there good guys, so don't worry, okay?" he said and lifted her back into her bed and tucked her in. He could not help but smile at how she called them frogs.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:26 am

Escobar smiled as he made the connection between the 'frogs' and the house elves. He walked over to the bed.

"Julia," he said, "My name is Emilio. I'm sorry I scared you. I am a friend of your mama's. I came to visit."

"You work too?" she asked. Escobar made the connection. The standard job of a Lupin, or most everyone in this house, was to fight. To protect. He smiled slightly. Khaat's children were proving to be very bright and observant. Perhaps a trait from their grandfather? He wondered.

"Yes," he said. "I do."

"You make bad things dead?" she asked.

"Well, yes," he said. "If I have to. Your Uncle Jack is right. Its okay to go to sleep."

"No," she said. "It not."

"Why not?" She reached under her pillow and drew out a single green sock.

"The frog gots one sock and I gots one sock," she said. "It not okay. It not right."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top