Marriage is Murder - Page 42
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 42 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 42 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 42 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:48 am

Steven chuckled and nodded " It would be the first christmas we have been togther since he left to go to school." he said smiling to Edward " it would be good to have him home" he said softer Im sure an extra pair of hands with the kids would come in handy among other things." he said andlooked to Jack who nodded.

"Some help checking that fence would be okay" he said as James took a peice of chicken and ate it slowly. Cassidy looekd at Khaat and sighed as Marcus spoke.

" sounds like her, always wanting to be the strong one and not show any weakness even though its okay to do so" she said softly so not to wake her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:01 am

"Then make the choice you think is right," Edward said. "Clearly that's what Robert is suggesting you do."

Angus refilled tea mugs for Kate and Robert and his grandfather. Kate took a brownie, and Robert ate the half that he had cut from Abbey's.

"Why don't you use some polyjuice and come out with me a bit this afternoon?" she asked Robert gently. "It would do you good. You've been holed up here for weeks. We don't need to be gone long."

Robert hadn't considered it. He hadn't thought of leaving unless it was critically necessary.

"She's right," Edward told him. "We all need to get out of the house once in awhile. Its a good idea. I'm sure you still have some of that stuff you made with Michael's hair, don't you?" Robert nodded. "It's a good thought."

Robert was unsure about him and Kate leaving while Brian and Michael were also gone. It felt like too many gone at once.

"You lot could deal with it for a short while, couldn't you?" Kate asked. "I can't see Brian and Michael being much longer. Its going to be past the girls' naptime, and they'll soon be too cranky to keep out. Once the kids are down for their naps, it might be quiet."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:35 am

Jess looked at Kate then Robert " yes thats a great Idea" she said agreeing with Kate thinking fresh air would clear Roberts mind a little. Jess handed Little Robert his cup so he could drink but he took it himself and drank it alone Jess smiled watching Catlin do the same. Steven listened and smiled.

"Then its decided, he can come here." he said to Edward and wrote a note to send back to John. " Im sure he will be a help." he said not giving the owl it just yet " I'll speack to Brian when he comes back" he said and Jess smiled back to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:03 am

Angus took Khaat's boys up for their naps.

"Get your potion," Kate told him. "I'll get my coat." He got up and headed for his room. She accio'd her coat. She looked at the others. "I'm going to make him do some early holiday shopping. I'm going to make him have fun if it kills him."

"Well done," Edward laughed. "He's too young to get stodgy."

"I don't think he's stodgy," Kate said. "I honestly think that he's..."

"I know," Edward cut her off. "He's hurting. In his own way. He doesn't honestly believe anymore that the curse he carries can be undone."

"How did you know?"

"I can feel it. And I can see it in him. And I'm thinking part of that hopelessness must be part of the curse. The Robert I know would fight."

"He is," Kate said. "He spends his time doing nonstop research. You have no idea how many books he's read since this happened. How many he's bought or re-read or borrowed. How many notebooks he's filled with research. How many potions he's tinkered with.'

"I do know, Kate," Edward said, "But, yes, you do need to get him out. Go and have a good time."

Robert came downstairs, dressed as Michael, wearing Michael's clothes and wool pea coat.

"Did you bring more potion?" Kate asked. Robert showed her the bottle and then tucked it back in his pocket. Kate put on her coat. "You lot are sure you've got this?" Kate asked.

"Go," Edward said. Kate nodded. She went to reach for Robert's arm to apparated with him, and he pulled away. She stopped, sighing, frustrated. Instead, he offered her the opposite end of a winter scarf to hold them together. "Of all the...oh, fine," Kate sighed, taking the scarf. "You drop me, and I swear, Robert,...." she was still grumbling when he apparated them out.

"Well, that won't be fun," Edward laughed, "Dangling off a wool scarf like that. No witch in her right mind does that. Let's hope the yarn holds up."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:26 am

Jess chuckled and nodded " yeah I know that drop hurts" she said and looked at Jack who chuckled. " dosn't it Jack" she saw him nod.

"Yeah it hurts the dropper more than the dropee" he said and rubbed his shoulder " and for the record I didn't know that cord was going to break" jess looekd at him again and then chuckled.

"You knew after though" she said and looked at Michael " he had a bruise on his arm where I puntched him " she smiled. Cassidy picked up the tray that was close by and carried it with her to the door.

" well what ever your doing keep it up she needs the rest" she said smiling as she walked down the corridor to the kitchen.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:27 pm

Brian and Michael arrived home almost at the same moment that Robert and Kate ported out. Julia was asleep on Michael's shoulder, and Dakota was clutching Brian's hand, and had a purple giraffe in her hand. She ran over to Angus when she got home, anxious to show off her new toy. Brian took his coat and hers and went upstairs to put them away.

"And where did you get that?" Angus asked.

"Daddy winned it," she said proudly.

"He did? What did he do?"

"Throwed balls and hit things," she said.

"Your daddy likes baseball," Angus said. "I'm glad he won. Come on. Its your naptime." He picked her up and took her upstairs.

"I do not do naptime," Michael said. "One of you parent types need to take this one and put her to bed."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Jess moved to Michael " here I'll take her" she said smiling as she lifted Julie on to her own shoulder then moved up to the girls bed room and readied her for bed . Soon she pulled the covers over the sleeping child then moved to the other bed readying them for the other children. Jess smiled seeing them climb up into bed she changed their clothes and then read a quick story to them. Cassidy moved into the kitchen and made a sandwich she was still hungry. Poring some juice she drank it and sat down at the table.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Michael was glad when Jess took Julia from him.

"Did you have a good time?" Angus asked.

"Good enough," Michael said, putting on a cup of Robert's new pumpkin spice tea blend. "Brian is working really hard to be a good dad and to just spend some time with his kids. He genuinely loves those kids and every second he spends with them--even when they're being perfectly rotten. Its beginning to dawn on him that Khaat's starting her second trimester already. Caught him looking in a shop window at baby clothes. Seems to me they should have plenty, unless somehow they come out with a dis who is something other than a boy or a girl."

"Not the point," Angus laughed. "Every parent wants some new things for a new baby."

"Why?" Michael asked. "They can't enjoy it at that point. They just pee on it, puke on it, or outgrow it."

"Clearly, you have never been a parent," Angus laughed.

"And this from a man who is also a bachelor," Michael said. "Suppose anyone else will want Robert's new tea flavor?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:55 pm

Cassidy chuckled as she litened to both of them " its love that makes a father or mother want to hold and care for their child. " she said softly" I didn't think I'd have it untill I met Steven, James and Jaylen" she said then smiled " I was an uncoth bad mouthing young woman when I first met Robert and Steven in the hospital even fought him once but soemthing changes a need to be loved, wanted, to protect and it kicks in" she drank her juice and finished her sandwich. Jess walked in and looked around.

" okay this is tense" she said and pored a fresh pot of coffee " children are also our legacy so we keep our memory alive , in them " she said softly as she sat with Cassidy taking a small bite of her sandwich , Cassidy chuckled but let her finishing the rest.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:07 am

"Its okay, for those who are in for that sort of thing," Michael said to them. Angus just looked at Michael and smiled slightly. "What?" Michael looked at him.

"Nothing," Angus said.

"No. What?" Michael asked.

"You'd better hope that the new twits at the Ministry don't find you a match for that new marriage law," Angus laughed. "I don't know if you'll handle it."

"Don't say that too loudly. You might find yourself in the same boat, my available friend," Michael grinned.

"Don't threaten me," Angus teased.

"And you're both allergic to commitment," Edward said. "About time someone made that new tea." Edward helped himself to a mug of it. "It smells like fresh baked pumpkin pie.

Brian came downstairs. "Thank you for going with me, Michael. I think they had a good time. Oh, Abbey and I will be going out when she wakes for her nap. I think I'll take her out to eat for dinner tonight and try to get out and back before it gets dark."

"I don't know if I like the idea of you going alone," Edward said. "Not under the circumstances."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top