Marriage is Murder - Page 41
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 41 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 41 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 41 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:19 am

Jess chuckled and brought out a bowl just for her " I thought of that Abby a bowl all of your own" she said placing it close to her then helping the others eat theirs. While Jack fed the others cassidy moved to help while Steven stayed where he was and chuckled folded the paper and then moved to take a sweet potatoe but James scowled at him.

"Fork!!" he said and held his up Steven loked to Jess who nodded and steven did as he was told.

" there good angus" he said and sat down to eat properly Brant on the other hand stayed in the lab making a plate foat to the door and the door open so he could eat.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:37 pm

"Sanks," Abbey said, glad to see the berries back. She started to eat berries, and Robert pointed to her chicken. She attempted to ignore him and eat berries instead. He moved the berries out of her way. She was tempted to start to have a temper tantrum, and he pointed his finger at her, warning her not to try it.

"Abbey," Angus said. "Eat your chicken--before Papa gets angry. And I know you like the fries. I'm sure you can have all the berries you want, but you need to eat your chicken." She scowled at Angus but ate her chicken anyway.

"I'm glad you like the fries," Angus said to them. "Sweet potatoes are a lot healthier than white potatoes, and we had a very good crop of them this year. It should make healthy eating a bit easier."

"Robert," Edward said, "are you doing some sort of a fall or winter training weekend this year?" Robert shook his head. He felt like it was just one more thing he wasn't able to do this year. He wasn't able to do it. Nor could he risk anyone else going out from the estate and perhaps being hurt or killed in the process. He wasn't going to risk anymore of them.

"Robert," Edward said, "as my friend, you can't give up. You have to keep fighting." Robert looked at Kate.

"I'm not sure he's giving up," Kate said, "but until he can free himself, he's very limited."

"Not as much as he's let himself be," Edward said. "You're a wizard, Robert, and a damned good one. You aren't as trapped inside yourself as you feel. Try using your magic to communicate, to do what you need. You didn't cause this, but you can approach all this a bit differently.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Jess looked up and nodded at Edwards words " there are men and women on the wards that can't talk and they comunicate using sign langage, they do fine." she said giving Catlin a fry as she ate it and chuckled. " maybe you could learn some and then so could we and then you can tell us more easily what you want." she saw Cassidy nod and smile knowing she would want to learn.

" hey I for one think thats a good idea" she said but didn't know how Rbert would feel about it " that or write what you want in the air" she chuckled " kids might like that one."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:41 pm

"He knows the sign language, and quite well," Kate said. "Used to use it to cause mischief in class when we were in Hogwarts, and he was quite fluent in it. I've talked to him about using it. He just hasn't wanted to use it for some reason."

Robert merely glared at her and rolled his eyes. Suki looked at him, tilting her head sideways a bit, as if she were noticing his frustration. She signed to him, and he signed back, making some short, irritated signs.

"He says he hasn't used it because no one knows it," she said. "I know it because a ward of one of my masters was deaf boy. It isn't used very much, but it can be useful at times."

"I used to know it," Kate said. "Haven't used it since Hogwarts, though. I believe Khaat knows it. Or the basics, anyway. She's probably had to learn at least a little for her job."

"What about the charms you use at Sparks?" Edward asked. He flicked his wand and made a cartoonish pictures of red sparks from his wand--a stick figure of a set of teeth, chasing a band of stick figures. He looked at Robert, while Kate laughed. Robert frowned at Edward. "Well?" Edward said. "Don't tell me you haven't had some of those irked thoughts at all of us from time to time. I know better."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:22 am

Cassidy chuckled seeing the stick figures as James laughed seeing them running in the air above their heads each clapping as they moved . Jess chuckled and aded to it sparks that flew talking out the monster with teeth from one stick man. Jack added his own making one dance around.

" hope thats not me" Brian asked and Jack chuckled as he just shrugged but was in awe as Bran added a small boy the the group " two can do that" he said and Jack chucled nodding.

"touche" he said and went back to eating with a smile.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:32 am

Robert merely watched as Jess's charm eliminated the teeth that Edward has used to symbolize Robert himself.  He wasn't seriously considering using the spark charms for communicating.  Robert didn't see them as very useful for more than amusement.

Abbey finished her lunch and looked at the brownies.

"Papa? I has cake?" she asked.  Her question redirected him back to the table. He saw her pointing to the plate of brownies.  He nodded, seeing her clean plate, and took a brownie, cut it in half, and gave her half. He didn't think, as large as they were, that she needed a whole one.  "I share with you!" she was pleased that Robert had taken half. He nodded. "Sanks, Papa!"

Edward looked out the window and saw snowflakes flitting in the air. "Well, the first snowflakes of the season.  Its too warm for them to stick. They'll melt a soon as they hit the ground. Still, it is a reminder that we're not far from Christmas. Shall I presume you're all planning on a holiday at home?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:44 am

Jess watched Robert and smiled as she too saw the snow but she ahd no clue what to get every one for christmas nor did she know if John would be home for christmas after last years mess up. Steven looked at Cassidy and she knew what was on his mind.

"He won't do that again" she told him and as she did a letter floweted to Robert in john's hand writing, in it he asked permishion to return for christmas holidays saying he'd asked the professors and they ahd said they would be happy to let him return if they agreed. Steven wondered shy he'd wrote to Robert and not to him but he staid quiet.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 am

Robert plucked the letter from the claws of the little owl that had brought it. He fed the owl a bite of his leftover chicken and motioned to someone to find it a warm place in the barn to eat and rest before the long flight back to the school.

He opened the letter and read it and shrugged. Robert had no feelings of ill will towards John, but he didn't feel he had any right to make any such choices. He didn't own the estate, so he wasn't going to speak for Brian. Nor was he going to say to someone else's child that he couldn't come home for Christmas. It just wasn't his place.

He handed the letter to Steven and pointed to Steven. Robert had no intention of making any choices that Steven, as a father, needed to be making.

Angus got up and looked at Robert. "Shall I refill your mug, Robert?" Robert looked up. That sounded like a good idea. He nodded. "Tea, then? Kate?" Robert nodded.

"Sounds like a lovely thought with the brownies. Maybe we should perhaps get someone to put a tea tray together and take our tea and dessert into the living room in front of the fire, after we put the kids down for their naps," She suggested.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:07 am

Steven looked at the letter then took it and read it " well I don't have any objections, at least hes doing it the right way this time" he said " but how can I ask Brian, hes so already worried about every one " he said then thought more " maybe I should tell him to stay away  what with the ...you knows around?" he looked to Robert now unsure he wanted his son with them but he wantd him safe too. Jess saw the confushion on his face and sighed.

" I'll ask him after I put the children down for their after noon naps and when he returns" she said and Steven nodded he agreed though Cassidy stood up kissed his cheek and walked up to Khaats room.

"Hows she doing?" Cassidy asked Marcus but seeing just the tray she picked it up. "You need anything else?" she asked
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:30 am

"Steven," Edward said, "Brian isn't going to tell you you can't bring your son home for the holidays. But if that's what you decide, he'll support you. There are no guarantees about whether James will try anything or not.

"Your son could surely stay at the school, but he might well be alone. And his friends will most likely all go home for Christmas. Where would you expect him to go? Is there a reasonable choice? How would he interpret his family not wanting him home? He's probably already old enough for weekend passes off school grounds to Hogsmeade. If you can guard Khaat, you surely can keep your son safe for a few days, can you not?"

Upstairs, Marcus was placing the tray on the dresser and planning on doing a few moments of straightening things up when Cassidy came up.

"She's sleeping finally. She's been holding out on me to avoid being any trouble, for one thing, and because she's trying to increase her own pain tolerance by trying to tough it out. But dealing with a crush injury is not something anyone needs to try to tough out," Marcus said. "I really must be on top of things more than I realized when it came to her potion. I missed giving her a dose this morning, and she didn't say anything.

"I think I need to find a way to get her to drink more fluids. She's not eating very well, and not drinking many fluids. She'll drink if I'm drinking something too or sometimes if I just hand it to her. I'm finding out that if I don't make an issue of it, she doesn't even notice. Can you ask someone to send something cold up for her when she wakes? Whatever she might like?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top