Marriage is Murder - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 14 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 14 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Jess stood up and saw Marcus walk down " I heard " she said and headed up to Khaat's room. Walking in she nodded to Robert hoping he would direct her to what he felt she needed " her energy’s low " she told him adding some of her own energy " you want I should give her some of the potion?" she asked looking over to where it sat close by. She looked to Marcus and smiled. " there's nothing that can't be reversed Marcus." she told him as she kept checking her over. " I don't feel anything else except she's run down and needs to eat and rest.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Marcus followed Jess back upstairs. He could see Khaat was rattled, even though she said nothing. He went over to her and laid his hand on hers.

"My apologies," he told her. "I should have insisted he leave."

"He was just feeling a little jealous," Khaat said, doing her best to downplay it all. "He really doesn't have anything to worry about, though."

"I know," Marcus said.

Robert let Jess check her, but he was concerned that perhaps the energy drain had come from a bit of an instability in her vital signs, more specifically in her heart. The injuries were stressful enough for her body. She had not needed Brian's wrath. He pointed to his own heart and then gestured to Khaat's, wanting Jess to double check, just to be sure. If it were a cardiac issue, then adjusting the rhythm of the heart would help Khaat feel better. That would not stop the need for potion and rest, though.

Kate stepped into the doorway. "Marcus," she said. "You have our full support to throw his arse out if he gets that way with her again. Husband or not, Brian will not be permitted to cause her harm, whether its accidental or not. No more."

Marcus looked at Robert. Marcus wasn't sure about having permission to throw the owner of the house out of his own bedroom. Robert nodded. He was making no exceptions.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Jess looked t Robert and nodded she understood she felt a slight fluctuation in her rythem and soon fixed it she looked to Robert and nodded she was happy with it making sure her wounds were still healing she stepped back and walked over to him " a small Irithmia but nothing that did any damage" she told him softy and looekd abck at Khaat " she should real rest more" she said then hurd Jack cry out from down stairs " okay kids are calling " she chuckled and headed back down to find Jack with juice over his head and James grinning like the cat that got the cream. Jess could do little but laugh as she cleaned him up. " like father like son she said softly
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:07 pm

"Thank you, Jess," Kate said, grateful for her help. "Marcus, you heard her. She needs rest. You're in charge of making sure she gets it."

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied. Kate looked at Robert.

"She's in good hands," Kate said, "Go eat. You have a three year old to take care of, don't you?"

"Daddy," Khaat said, "I'm fine. If Jess says I'm fine, then I'm fine. Abbey is more important." He looked at her, not entirely agreeing with her. He went ahead ad gave her a dose of her potion, pointed to the lunch.

"Yes, Sir," Marcus said. "I'll be sure she eats." Robert nodded and then went downstairs momentarily. He fired a wandless magic spell to seal the door on Brian's office away from everyone. Kate went downstairs, trying not to be angry. Robert turned and went back upstairs to his room and to Abbey.

"I take it he's gone again?" Michael asked.

"Yes," Kate said.

"Do I need to go after him?"

"No. He's going to be gone awhile. Until perhaps Hell does manage to freeze over."

"You're so beautiful when you're maternal," Michael laughed, not bothered by her anger in the least.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Jess listened to Kate and sighed hating when Brian left them she just hoped Brian would remain safe as she didn't want to have to patch him up too. She finished cleaning up Jack and gave James a fresh drink then sat down her self, feeling tired. Jack looekd at her and shook his head.

"Rest once you have eaten Jess." he told her giving James and Catlin their food then he gave Jess her own placing his hand on hers and smiling to her. Jess smiled back and nodded.

" okay I'll rest,Michael do you think he will ever come back?" she asked worried Brian would not " I know he will his family are here its just how long hes going to be away for."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:37 pm

"I sent him, Jess," Kate said frankly. "I gave him something to do. I told him he was not permitted to come back until he had it completed. No matter how long it took." She sat down between little Michael and Julia and ate quietly. "But you are quite right, Jack. Khaat needs entirely too much care for Jess to do it by herself and for Robert to not be able to touch her. And without Brian here for the moment, we shall need back up."

"So what exactly do you propose?" Michael asked.

"I suggest we send an owl to Jeffrey Burnstein. He is a very skilled healer and can take some of the burden off Jess, and, if he remains after Brian returns, it will allow Brian to focus on other things."

"What do you think, Jess?" Michael asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:42 pm

Jess relaxed a little as she heard Kate and ate some food she listened longer and sighed " I have to say the way I feel right now his help would be good there is only so much I can do and only so much energy I can give" she told her " sorry Kate" she said softly leaving her food to one side she ehaded up to her room to sleep. Jack sighed.

" never seen her so tired before, even when the kids were low, shes putting her all in for Khaat she cares about her that much" he said and looekd at Kate " do it Kate please or she will give up her last ounce of energy for her." he looked pleading at her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:51 pm

"I know that, Jack," Kate said. "And Brian is very bit as tired as she is."

"I know a few healing spells myself.  Not advanced, but enough to perhaps help to keep her alive if necessary.  And I do know something about Escobar that is worth considering," Edward said. "Emilio Escobar is not altogether unskilled himself. As a vampire he doesn't get to use it much, and he's never cared enough about the living in the last century or so to use the skills any more than he had to. But you do have an energy worker in your treehouse."

"Well, wouldn't that unwind Brian?" Michael said suppressing a bit of a laugh.

"And its not his choice at the moment," Kate said. "Its mine. I might well let him tend her until we see if Jeffrey can come or not."

"And how will Robert feel?"

"I don't care," Kate said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Jack smiled and nodded " yeah and realy, guess there things about that man "he said as Jaylen tugged his arm for food " okay hun" he said and gave her some to eat Steven and cassidy fed the others quietly as much as they hated vampires at this point in time he would be an asset. " I don't think any of us would object Kate " he said and the others nodded smiling " its for Khaat and that baby she is carrying" he said. Steven looked at Cassidy who smiled and nodded.

That goes for us too" he told Kate looking at her " Khaat needs him" he said and cassidy nodded she agreed with Jack and Steven.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:31 pm

"Then it is decided," Kate said. She went to the kitchen and wrote a note and sent it to Jeffrey.  She went outside and over to the treehouse.  

"Escobar!" she shouted. "I know you're up there.  You're needed!"  She paused. She didn't get a response at first.  Then his all, black, intimidating form swirled around behind her.  She turned, not phased in the lease.  "I am a seer, you know."

"Self protection only," He said.  "Why would I be needed at noontime?"

"Edward tells us you do energy work," she said.

"I do.  Black arts, mainly, but that would not be your forte, now, would it?"

"Don't toy with me," Kate hissed. "I do not fear you.  You pretend to not give a jot about anything, but I see how you look at my daughter."

"She's a lovely creature," Escobar admitted.

"And probably the only one in the last few centuries you've called Dear," she said.

"Sad, but true," he replied.

"Do you or do you not do healing work?" she asked.

"Yes," he said. "Although its been some time."

"We're short staffed, and I need a healer for her.  How do I know you won't hurt her or use your dark magic on her if I engage your help?"

"Because I came here to save her. It would have been far easier to stay home in Brazil and leave you all to your own devices.  But for her sake, I came. As I see it, you're out little. The blond is low on energy. She cannot continue alone.  And if you do not engage another, your daughter will die. So, as I see it, you're out very little, if you are correct that I intend to kill her. If I intended to do that, either she would die by my hand, or she'd simply fail by her own injuries."  

Kate looked at him, angered by his arrogance.

"As I see it, though," he said. "With me she lives, and without me, she dies. For a seer, you do not read me well." He turned and left her and walked to the house. Kate followed, not saying a word, hoping she could ease Robert about allowing Escobar in to Khaat.

Escobar walked into the house and up the stairs, with a commanding presence, as if the estate were his.

"And that's what happens when you're 600 years old," Edward said quietly.  "There is very little you fear after living that long."

Last edited by Khaat Lupin on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top