Marriage is Murder - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 13 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 56 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 13 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:59 am

Jess looked at Michael and nodded " I know hes coping best he can as we all are " she told him preping the fruit and starting the side dish soon it ws don and covered waiting to be put on the table Jess moved to make the dishes fly to the table and set its self along with knives and forks. Jess looked at Michael " Do you think Brian will join us?" she asked him as she placed down the cups for the kids to drink from. She didn't have to wait as Robert and Catlin ran down chasing each other and laughing as they ran around Steven who stopped them.

" Hey, wow there, no running in the house." he said ad they both spoke together " sorry " but little Robert tickled Catlin making her chuckle and wriggle in his arms but he put her in her high chair where she sat watching Jess set the table.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:19 pm

"No," Michael replied when Jess. "I doubt that he is going to take time for food. He's got a lot to do. He's feeling that he has not only the organization to run and the estate, but also the security department at the hospital, some of Robert's and Khaat's duties at St Mungos that he can handle for them, and some of the duties in the law enforcement department at the Ministry since there is no head of law enforcement right now.

"Not to mention the fact Eli hasn't shown his bloody face in response to the fact that someone tried to kill the only woman who has been any sort of an appropriate parent to him. He hasn't made any sort of official ministry statement, didn't even show up to see if she was alive. Someone has to deal with the bloody press. So he's doing that too.

"He has to coordinate chasing James, his daughter's been petrified, and his wife is in critical condition and in hiding at home instead of in the hospital where she belongs, and he's just found out that she's pregnant. His father in law has been cursed, and is very little help. And that's just the top of his list."

Michael was finding himself feeling very fatherly towards Brian at the moment, and feeling a bit sorry for the young man who was shouldering a large part of the wizarding world on his shoulders. He felt sorry for the weight Brian now carried and for the fact that in the years to come, no one would even know that he was holding so much together for so many.

"You should have called when he hurt her," a deep voice said from behind Michael. The voice had a thick latin voice. Michael was startled enough that he cut his hand with the large cleaver that he'd been cutting carrots with. He spun around, blood from his hand flying all over the counter. Behind him stood Emilio Escobar.

"How the hell did you get in here?" Michael scowled, leveling the bloody cleaver at Escobar.

"Appetizers?" Escobar asked, looking at the blood dripping off the cleaver. "But no thank you. I ate before I came. I'm not the one you need to worry about. Upstairs, is she? I'll find my own way."

"The hell you will," Michael said, protective.

"Wait," Angus said cautiously.

"Do you think I'm here to eat her or something?" Escobar found Michael's protectiveness amusing. "If I had wanted that, I'd have done that by now. You have a king sized werewolf who is about to go on a serial killing rampage through your country, and if you don't stop him, he's going to go through the rest of the world. You need every able bodied fighter you can get. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going up to see her."

"Let him go," Angus said. He saw his grandfather standing at the foot of the stairs. Escobar turned and looked at Edward.

"Well, if it isn't Van Helsing," Escobar said sarcastically.

"Emilio Escobar. You still live?" Edward said. "You cannot add her to one of your collections."

"I have no desire to," Escobar replied. "Your forces cannot keep her safe. Perhaps I should not have left her."

"Touch her, and I will kill you," Edward said.

"Your threats are as old and empty as you are, Old Man," Escobar laughed. He went up the stairs with an amazingly youthful spring in his step as he went upstairs. Michael was going to go after him.

"I don't think he's going to hurt her," Angus said. "Let him go. He seems to have come to help."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Jess jumped as she saw Escobar behind Michael and moved back from him frowning. Steven stood up and moved to pull Jess back slightly and watched as he moved up to Khaat she looekd to Michael and edward " you sure thats wise?" she asked knowing wat evr they did had to have an ulterior motive. Even cassidy watched as the hansom man moved up the stairs to Khaat room. Jack just gruntted and stayed sat on the couch glancing only for a moment as the man walked past him.

Cassidy moved to sit next to Jack watching the man leave the room, but Steven followed not too close behind only to stand by the bedroom door incase he tried anything in regards Khaat. " I don't like that man one bit" Jess said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:29 pm

Escobar made his way upstairs, passing by Robert's room. Robert did not miss that Escobar was in the house. Abbey looked up sharply, and saw her old friend the part bat/part man was in her house. She looked at Papa and frowned.

"He come in the house now?" Abbey asked Papa. Robert shrugged. He hadn't let the vampire in te house. It hadn't at all been by his doing.

Escobar entered the room, and Marcus immediately drew on him, not knowing of any vampires that were Khaat's friends.

"Oh, very well done, Senor Bodyguard," Escobar grinned. "But, alas, I am immune." He went over to Khaat, and Marcus quickly put himself between them.

"Its alright, Marcus," Khaat said quietly.

"Querida," Escobar said affectionately, kissing her cheek. "Dios Mio. All done by the creature?"

"Yes," she said. "It was."

"Did you catch him?"

"No," she sighed.

"How are you alive? I do know a fatal bloodloss when I see it," he said.

"Life support spells," she said. "My family is persistant."

"They must be very persistant indeed to support you through such a loss. May I?" he asked, pointing to her dressings. She nodded. He uncovered the wound on her throat. He frowned very deeply. "You should not have lived more than a few moments. And this is very fresh. I heard you were seriously wounded but I had no idea it was so fresh." He uncovered the wound on her shoulder. "And you should not have your arm at all. How is it that you are home and not in your world famous hospital?"

"He came to the hospital. He tried to take my daughter," Khaat said as he recovered the dressings. "I won't let him have my child."

"Surely not Abigail," he said.

"Yes," she said. "It was."

"I will have him," Escobar said, angered. "For what he has done to you and to her. She is unharmed?"

"Physically unharmed. Much too much fear for a three year old."

"If you want to find a night creature, you need another night creature to slip into the dark to find him,' he said. "You need me."

"His brother works for me," she said.

"Yes, but the beast will smell him. Any beast can smell his own kind," Escobar said. "He will not know me. Call off your staff, and let me help."

"Why would you want to?" she sighed. "He is so dangerous."

"He's an animal," Escobar was unafraid. "He deserves no more consideration than a diseased canine. That is, essentially, all he is."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:01 am

Steven listened at the door he could not faulter Escobars logic walking in he stayed at the door " I have to agree with him " he said even though is gut didn't trust Escobar he made sense in the long run. " James knows us but he dosn't know escobar that gives him an advantage of suprise" he said"besides if you let him sort James out or at least find him, it gives you one less thing to think about and be able to take care of your self and that baby." he said folding his arms across his chest as he waited. " besides no offence, but you creep the hell out of us all being here" he said his eyes fixed on ecobars.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:16 am

"Agreed," Marcus said.

"Alright," she said. "I'll tell Brian myself...."

"No thank you," Escobar said. "I will work alone. The beast will smell you humans. I do not have that problem. What did he mean by baby? Are you expecting?"

"So it would appear," she said.

"To the blond man?"

"My husband?" she laughed. "I should hope so."

"Its a shame, really," he teased. "Your children should be immortal."

"You're impossible," she laughed.

"Your..little hut...in the trees," Escobar said. "I will stay there, with your permission."

"Fine," she said. "I can get you plasma deliveries from the hospital."

"I prefer to find my own, Querida," he said. "But if I need it, I'll let you know. Now--where was the beast last seen?"

"In the hospital, this morning."

"He is an odd bird. Very well. I will take my leave and go to London." He looked at Marcus. "You allow harm to come to her, and I will kill you."

"You can try," Marcus said, unmoved. Escobar apparated out without another word. "And he thinks James is odd," Marcus sighed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:36 am

steven stood and chuckled shaking his head as Escobar left the room in his ushual flurish. " oka thats one weird person" he said then looked to Marcus " I'll leave you two alone now " he said and headed back down to the living room. " relax every one hes gone " he told them " hes gone to find James " he told them " good thing is he can't be detected as he's undead" he told them as he sat down next to Cassidy and wrapped his arm around her . He saw Jacks face and sighed "drop it Jack your like a dog with an old bone" he said and Jess laughed.

" ow too right but I think its because its escobar looking and nothing else" she said and he just pouted as she ruffled his hair laughing at him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:43 am

Angus and Michael set the table for lunch.

"If you two would bring the kids downstairs," Angus said. "We'll feed them lunch and then put them down for their afternoon naps." He had put two trays together to go upstairs. One for Robert and Abbey and the other for Marcus and Khaat. "Should I send a tray to Brian?" Angus asked.

"You know he won't eat," Michael said. "Not right now. You might talk him into dinner tonight but you won't talk him into lunch. I think you should let him work while he has the energy. He's a bit sleep deprived. Let's just try to let him unwind as the day goes on."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:10 am

Cassidy and Jess both nodded and headed up the stairs to get the children for their meal each returning with three children and each placed in there chairs giggling. " unk angus num num's always good" James said as Jaylen giggled back Jess smiled and nodded.

" yes his food is always good james "she looked at him as she and cassidy sat down at the table Jack and Steven moved to the table but steven picked up the tray for Khaat and Marcus.

"I'll take this up to Khaat and Marcus" he said as Jack picked up the second for Abby and Robert both men carried them up to their respective rooms. " foods here " steven said placing the tray down next to Marcus thenhe smiled and left for the dinning room. Jack knocked and walked in to the room with Robert and Abby.

" food for you Robrt , Angus thought you could use it" he told him placing it down on a small table then carring both to be placed next to Robert's chair.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:27 am

"Thank you," Marcus said, glad to get some food. Robert was also glad to get some food. He felt that Abbey would be hungry. He had to work to get her to even try something at all. It had taken a bit of snuggling and game playing to get her to eat.

On the other hand, Khaat had send a paper bird down to Brian to tell him that Escobar was here and that she had temporarily allowed him use of the treehouse.

Brian was outraged. He apparated upstairs and he had torn into her with utter rage. He didn't want Escobar's help, didn't want him in his house, didn't want him in their treehouse, didn't want him anywhere around Khaat.

Khaat was taken by complete surprise. She hadn't seen it coming. She didn't believe Escobar meant her any harm. Brian's temper was not something that Marcus wanted anywhere around her. In fact, Robert heard a bit of the noise from his room. Not a lot, not enough to disturb Abbey, but enough for him to know Khaat was entirely too fragile for this.

He left Abbey eating his portion of berries long enough for him to go to her room. He picked up a throw pillow and threw it at the back of Brian's head, hitting him squarely with it. Brian whirled, prepare to fire with wandless magic.

Robert was poised with the open palm of his hand, ready to return fire if needed. Brian saw Robert and paused. Robert pointed forcefully to the door, silently ordering Brian out.

"Daddy," Khaat said tiredly. "Its okay. He has a right to not like Escobar." Robert did not believe she was well enough for one of Brian's rampages.

Kate seemed to come out of nowhere. She fearlessly backed Brian right against the wall in the hallway. She began to use the angry mother tone that he hadn't heard since he was a boy. She gave him a fiery lecture, gave him some unyielding instructions and ordered him to go out and follow them. He apparated out, knowing better than to argue with her. Kate looked at Robert who didn't move.

"Marcus," Kate said, "go downstairs and ask Jess to come up and check on Khaat when she gets a moment. Robert can't touch her, and that was costly to her. He's concerned for her, and if he's concerned, there's likely a reason for it."

Marcus went downstairs to look for Jess.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 56 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top