happiness begins with one step at a time - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

happiness begins with one step at a time - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

happiness begins with one step at a time

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness begins with one step at a time - Page 4 Empty Re: happiness begins with one step at a time

Post by Nathaniel Addams Thu May 23, 2013 2:25 am

Sarah woke-up as the sun shone right into her emerald eyes making her shield her hands over her eyes. Getting up from the ground, Sarah stretched her arms and legs and looked at Nick and smiled. "Good morning!"said Sarah softly as she walked up towards him and kissed him softly on the lips. "Wow... I can't believe we stayed out here all night!"said Sarah giggling. As Sarick flew towards into her arms Sarah petted her and snuggled her close to her. "Good morning Sarick, I seen Nick fed you some."said Sarah looking at the apple piece that Sarick just finished.

Seeing Sarick give her a 'I'm still hungry' look Sarah looked through her bag for another apple and sighed when she didn't have anymore. Getting out her wand she flicked it as a couple of apples zoomed towards her. Flicking them they dropped into her empty bag one by one. "Here you go Sarick, see mommy didn't forget!"said Sarah giving her a apple to eat.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

happiness begins with one step at a time - Page 4 Empty Re: happiness begins with one step at a time

Post by Nick Potter Thu May 23, 2013 2:39 am

Nick stood up. "So how'd you sleep beautiful?" Nick asked sweetly. It was crazy they'd stayed the night. Usually a prefect would have patrolled and seen them. He pulled Sarah close into a hug. "I think for once in my life, I'm happy." He told her. Nick realized he was crushing Sarick between their bodies. He let go of Sarah and held the unicorn in his hands. "I'm sorry Sarick. I didn't mean to hurt you!" He told her.

"So what should we do today? I don't have any classes today." He asked softly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Thu May 23, 2013 2:56 am

"I slept wonderful with you by my side!"said Sarah giving him a soft warm smile as her emerald eyes sparkled happily at him. "I'm happy to Nick, probably the happiest I been in a long time!"said Sarah softly but honestly. "Sorry Sarick, daddy didn't mean to crush you he was just hugging mommy!"said Sarah softly. Seeing Sarick snuggle against Nick she smiled. "I think she likes you Nick."said Sarah softly.

Sarah shrugged. "I don't know, maybe we can go flying around the lake while trying to teach Sarick how to fly some more."said Sarah softly. Sarick knew how to fly but she did fly a bit crooked at times which made Sarah giggle at how cute it was.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu May 23, 2013 3:07 am

"That sounds like a great plan, I've noticed that sometimes Sarick will fly crookedly. It's cute but it may be a concern when she gets older." Nick stated a little worried about Sarick. "I actually have to see if I got any letters. I'm supposed to get one telling me how much custody of Mollie I will get. Would you like to come?" He asked softly. Nick was hoping he'd get at the very least, every other weekend. The letter was supposed to come today.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Thu May 23, 2013 3:13 am

Sarah nodded. "At lease I'm not the only one who noticed that!"said Sarah giggling as Sarick gave her a disapproval look. "Sorry Sarick baby, but mommy just thinks it's cute that's all!"said Sarah softly. Sarah nodded. "Of course, you might need me around if it's bad news."said Sarah softly. "Come on love, lets go see if you have some letters.'said Sarah softly taking hold of the one hand that wasn't holding Sarick. "It'll be ok I promise, we'll get through this!"said Sarah softly.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu May 23, 2013 3:24 am

Nick held Sarah's hand and slowly walked up to the owlery. What if he didn't get any? He slowly walked up the spiraling steps up to his owl. He fed the creature a small piece of apple that Sarick didn't finish. Nick slowly unraveled the parchment. He sat down on the feather covered stairs and read it. After reading it, tears came to his eyes and he began to cry. There was what felt like a lump in his throat. "Sarah come here." He managed to say but it was very quiet. Nick didn't cry very often, he didn't even cry when his brother died.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Thu May 23, 2013 3:50 am

Sarah walked over towards him and took a seat beside him her emerald green eyes looking at him with worry in them. "What's wrong love?"Sarah asked him softly as she looked at the parchment in his hands. What ever it was,it was all on the parchment that he had in his hands. Sarah bet that Cecilia took away any and all custody rights to Nick which in her opinion wasn't right nor fair. Nick had every right to see Mollie as she did, he was almost more important then she was in creating Mollie.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu May 23, 2013 4:10 am

Nick just looked at Sarah for a moment. "I'm only allowed to see her every other Friday and Saturday. But she took out a restraining order on me for eleven years starting December first. If it wasn't for Elijah then I wouldn't see her at all until she was seventeen." Nick said through tears. Nick and Elijah were always somewhat close as brothers, even though Elijah was Cecilia's real brother.

Sarick brought Nick another letter that he had forgotten. Nick took the letter, probably more bad news. Though after reading it Nick smiled. "I've been accepted for a Chaser position on the Falmouth Falcons pro Quidditch team." He said still saddened over his Mollie situation.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Thu May 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Sarah frowned and hugged Nick before looking angrily at the letter. Sarah haven't even met Cecilia and she was beginning to already hate her. She couldn't believe that Cecilia wouldn't allow Nick to see his own daughter that he helped make as well, it was just cold hearted and mean. "I'm so sorry love, but someday it's going to back fire on her when one of these days Mollie would like to know about her father."said Sarah softly. It was bound to happen, and Sarah was just waiting for it t happen. Sometimes revenge was better when you just sit back and waited for things to happen rather then do it yourself.

"Congratulations love!"said Sarah hugging him before she realized he was very upset about Mollie. "It'll be ok love, we'll get through this."said Sarah softly as she started crying at the site of Nick crying. It made her cry to see him in so much pain when he loved Mollie more then anything in this world probably more then her.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:13 pm

Nick took a few deep breaths and calmed himself down. Things would turn out better, he would get the opportunity to see Mollie when she was eleven. So he would wait. "It's just that I've always wanted a child. Now I have one and I'm not aloud to see her." He said softly before he thought about what it would be like to have children with Sarah. "I wasn't even there when she was born. Cecilia called the police and made me leave." He told her with anger twords Cecilia. He couldn't believe that he'd ever fallen in love with her to begin with.

Nick wrapped his arms around Sarah and just held her in his arms.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top