happiness begins with one step at a time - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

happiness begins with one step at a time - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

happiness begins with one step at a time

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness begins with one step at a time - Page 2 Empty Re: happiness begins with one step at a time

Post by Nathaniel Addams Fri May 17, 2013 3:55 am

Sarah smiled. "Sure I would love to!"said Sarah giving him a soft warm smile as her emerald eyes sparkled happily at him.

Sarah liked Nick, it just took her awhile to realize that seeing how she was getting over Zandell's death. But she had to move on, she couldn't stay the way she was forever it wasn't healthy and Zandell wouldn't had wanted that from her. Sarah was starting to be happy again, she was starting to get back to her normal self. It was a slow process, but there was starting to be light and happiness in her eyes after months of not having anything but cold and dullness in them.

Sarah laughed. "Oh yeah they love kids, more then they love themselves!'said Sarah softly but honestly. "My parents love kids so much, but sadly they can't have any themselves so they adopt!"said Sarah.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

happiness begins with one step at a time - Page 2 Empty Re: happiness begins with one step at a time

Post by Nick Potter Fri May 17, 2013 5:15 am

"Well I'm happy they adopted. Or we may have never met." Nick said softly. Then he remembered about Quelyn. "I adopted a daughter. She's eleven. She also goes here! I think you two will get along. She's a little shy at first but she's fine once she gets use to you. I also have a three week year old daughter that is my blood. But it's not what you think. I was under a spell, I wasn't even conscious. But she's mine and I love her. I get her on weekends. I hope you don't mind. Most people don't like me because of it. But I adopted Quelyn because her father abused her, physically and sexually. Mollie was an accident and I wasn't conscious." Nick explained. He hoped Sarah wouldn't think badly of him.

"Maybe this summer we could get a unicorn!?" Nick asked almost childlike.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Fri May 17, 2013 2:04 pm

"I'm glad they did to."said Sarah giving him a soft warm smile as her emerald eyes sparkled happily at him. Sarah frowned as he told her about Quelyn her adopted daughter. "That's horrible, poor girl but I can relate to her my grandparents used to beat me as well and my grandfather always wanted me to do things with him."said Sarah shivering. "They gotten full custody seeing how they were my blood grandparents but mom,dad and Sam fought for me by proving that they beat me so now mom and dad have full custody of me and my grandparents aren't even allowed to see me!"said Sarah softly.

Sarah nodded. "It's fine Nick, it's perfectly understandable it was a mistake we all make mistakes!"said Sarah softly. "I know you'll be a good father to them Nick, you'll give them everything they need and want even if you have to do without!"said Sarah softly. "I almost had a kid with my grandfather, but I lost it due to get beating so many times in the stomach."said Sarah quietly. She was glad that she did, but even if she didn't Sarah would love the child to no end. " I would like to meet Quelyn and Mollie one of these days, but if it's alright with Quelyn and Cecilia."said Sarah.

Sarah's eyes sparkled happily and she clapped happily like a little kid who was getting candy. "Ooh... really Nick? that would be so sweet of you if you did and maybe Quelyn can even ride it sometime with us there with her of course."said Sarah.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat May 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Sarah had truly had a hard life. Being beaten and nearly having a child with your grandfather, that had to of been bad. Nick wrapped his arms around Sarah. "I would never do that to you." Nick said softly. As for meeting the children, that wouldn't be too hard. Quelyn and Sarah grew up in the same sort of household. Though Cecilia wouldn't like her meeting Mollie, oh well, she was his child too. "Of course you could meet them! I have Mollie this weekend. Cecilia won't like it though. She just doesn't like it when I'm dating. Mostly because she thinks I'll forget about Mollie. But Quelyn is a little shy at first, once she gets to know you though, it'll be fine." He explained.

Now unicorns. He would need to find out what he would need. "Sure why not? We could get one this summer." He said.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Sun May 19, 2013 11:48 pm

Sarah looked at Nick and smiled. "I know you wouldn't unless I wanted you to."said Sarah softly. "I don't want to step on any toes and have Cecilia hate me if she already doesn't!"said Sarah honestly. She could already hate her seeing how she's spending so much time with Nick. "You'll never forget about Mollie, you love her to much for that and Quelyn I can relate to her."said Sarah softly. "Maybe she'll like me, but who knows maybe she'll like Cecilia more."said Sarah.

Sarah smiled. "Thankyou Nick, you the best!"said Sarah happily before she hugged him her eyes sparkling happily at him.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon May 20, 2013 12:04 am

Nick took Sarah into his arms. Slowly, she would make Nick happier. Nick deserved someone like Sarah, and Sarah deserved someone like Nick. Cecilia didn't love him and Rivah was using him. Sarah on the other hand, cared and loved him, an emotion that Nick hadn't felt in a long time. Sarah, after all she'd been through with Zandell, and also her grandfather, finally had someone that wouldn't hurt her.

The sun started to set. "It's starting to get dark out. But I'd rather stay with you." He said quietly. He still had Sarah against him and things were so peaceful. "But it's your choice." He told her.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon May 20, 2013 12:25 am

Sarah looked up at Nick and chuckled. "I rather stay here with you, besides I stayed out pass curfew before!"said Sarah softly. "I don't care if I get detention, I just want to be with you."said Sarah softly. "Not like we can put a spell on us and make us invisible and head back to the castle."said Sarah. "Besides, being here with you under the stars and moonlight light just makes things so right."said Sarah quietly. "Don't you think?"Sarah asked him softly her emerald eyes sparkling in the sunset.

Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon May 20, 2013 12:53 am

"Sarah. You're so amazing." Nick said softly. Sarah made Nick feel warm inside. She always knew what to do and say. Nick slowly laid back on the grass. His attention was turned to the sunset. It was dark after it went down. "I'm happy I'm with you. You are just amazing. You always know what to say and how to make me feel better." He told her. Nick gently pulled Sarah down next to him.

"Wow look at that!" Nick exclaimed. The golden baby unicorns were all outside, one right in front of Nick's feet.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon May 20, 2013 1:16 am

Sarah chuckled at his comment. "I wouldn't know about that, I'm just me but thankyou for thinking that!"said Sarah softly. Sarah smiled. "Aw... thankyou Nick, I try and your amazing to more then you know!"said Sarah. Sarah laid down at him and looked at the stars and the moon and smiled.

As a baby unicorn flew towards them Sarah smiled. "Why hello there!"said Sarah softly as the baby unicorn walked up towards her and licked her face. Giggling Sarah petted it as it snuggled up close to her. Seeing the mother in the distance Sarah saw that it was giving her a 'take care of her look' before walking away into the forest. "Nick, did you just see that or was it just me?"Sarah asked him softly.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon May 20, 2013 1:29 am

Nick took a minute before saying anything. Yes he had seen it, but he wondered what it meant. "Yes..... I saw it. I'm just not to sure what it means. Are we to take care of her?" Nick asked. Yes. That was probably what it meant. Watching Sarah, she clearly loved this animal, and just loved unicorns. Nick softly petted the baby unicorn before he seen the mother watching them. Making sure they would take care of her child. "What should we name her?" He asked.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top