happiness begins with one step at a time - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

happiness begins with one step at a time - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

happiness begins with one step at a time

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness begins with one step at a time - Page 3 Empty Re: happiness begins with one step at a time

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon May 20, 2013 1:52 am

Sarah looked at the mother unicorn and wondered why she would give up her baby to them when she knew she loved them more then anything. "She trusts me Nick, that's why she's giving me her."said Sarah softly. "I don't know why, but I can feel her talking to me."said Sarah softly. "Maybe I can speak to animals Nick and not even know it until now!"said Sarah happily. "She wants us to take care of her, cause she's dying!"said Sarah sadly as she looked at the mother unicorn who was now injured. "NO!"said Sarah getting up and running towards the mother unicorn who was dying. "Who could of done this to such a beautiful creature?"Sarah asked Nick softly as she petted the mother unicorn as it looked at her one last time before it died. As the baby unicron flew towards them it snuggled against Sarah for comfort. "It's ok, I'm here and no one going to hurt you I promise."said Sarah softly.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

happiness begins with one step at a time - Page 3 Empty Re: happiness begins with one step at a time

Post by Nick Potter Mon May 20, 2013 2:18 am

Nick had a hard time comprehending what just happened. Sarah might be able to talk to animals. And the mother unicorn just died two feet in front of them. Nick gave Sarah a hug, the baby unicorn in between them. After he let go he turned around. There was a werewolf behind them. Nick drew his wand and casted many Stupify spells at it. It was obviously the killer of the mother. The werewolf charged and knocked Nick into a tree. Then it proceeded to bite and feed of the mother. Nick looked at Sarah, she would probably be upset about this. Nick picked up a sharp branch off of the ground. He stabbed the werewolf in the back of it's head and killed it.

Nick walked back over to Sarah and used her as a support so he could regain his bearings.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Tue May 21, 2013 2:03 am

"Are you ok?"Sarah asked him softly as her emerald eyes looked at him with worry in them obviously. Looking at the mother unicorn Sarah sighed before she gotten out her wand and pointed it to the ground before making a hole big and deep enough for the mother unicorn. Flicking her wand again she lowered the mother unicorn into the hole before covering it with dirt with her wand. Getting some flower she put them on it before she turned back to Nick with tears in her eyes. "She did nothing wrong Nick, how can that stupid werewolf kill her?"Sarah asked him softly.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue May 21, 2013 2:14 am

Nick took in a deep breath and exhaled. He pulled Sarah close and let her rest her head on his shoulder. "Sometimes things just happen. The werewolf needed to eat. I was here to protect you, I always will be. But now we have a baby unicorn that we can take care of. We should name her." Nick explained. He turned Sarah away from the grave of the unicorn and carried her to where they were before. The unnamed baby unicorn flew twords them and sat in Sarah's lap. Nick was happy that Sarah had her own unicorn.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Tue May 21, 2013 2:22 am

"I know Nick, but he could of found something else to eat and not a beautiful creature like a unicorn cause they want power!"said Sarah angrily. Sarah looked at Nick and smiled. "Thankyou Nick for protecting me, that was very brave of you."said Sarah softly as she kissed him softly on the cheek. Looking down at the baby unicorn Sarah seen it was helpless and in of a mother like figure in her life. "Hm... what about Sarick? a mixture of my name and yours what you think?"Sarah asked him softly. Taking a apple from her bag Sarah gave it to the baby unicorn petting it and protecting it from any harm. "Don't worry Sarick, your going to be ok I promise."said Sarah softly.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue May 21, 2013 2:33 am

Nick smiled. "I like the name Sarick." He admitted. It was a nice combination of their names. "You two look good together. Like your her mother." He told her. Nick softly petted the golden creature. It shined under the moonlight. Sarick started to yawn after eating its apple and fell asleep on Sarah's lap. "Awww I think Sarick loves you like a mother. But I love you more." Nick teased. Nick loved to tease Sarah about his love for her. He softly ran his hand through her hair. Things were peaceful right now.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Tue May 21, 2013 11:56 pm

"So do I, it has a nice ring to it."said Sarah softly as she petted Sarick as it cuddled closer to her. Sarah looked at Nick and smiled. "I know, it was just amazing of her to give her to me , her mother must of really trust me with her."said Sarah honestly. Sarah chuckled as Sarick fell asleep on her lap making little horse like noises as she slept. Sarah smiled. "Yeah I know, I'm going to take excellent care of her just like her mother would of done if she was still here."said Sarah softly. Sarah looked into Nick's eyes and smiled. "You love me more huh? well... I know you more then Sarick if that's even possible!"said Sarah chuckling softly.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed May 22, 2013 12:21 am

Nick smiled, he was happy. For once in his life Nick was able to be happy, not a fake happy either. "Well you did spend your entire Hogwarts years with the unicorns. It makes sense for her to trust you with Sarick." He said softly. Sarah would take great care of Sarick, Nick could see it now. She already knew so much about unicorns it may even be easy. "So you think you can talk to animals? That seems cool!" Nick said enthusiastically.

Nick softly yawned. He pulled Sarah close and rested his head on her chest. He wrapped his arms around her and lightly began to fall asleep on the ground with using Sarah like a pillow.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Wed May 22, 2013 2:46 am

Sarah nodded. "Yeah I guess your right, but she'll be well taken care of that I promise you!"said Sarah softly. Sarah nodded. "I don't know yet, I feel like I can feel them talking to me in my mind but that's all."said Sarah honestly. "But if I was, that would be amazing I'll be able to talk to Sarick!"said Sarah happily. Sarah reposition herself to where her head was resting on Nick's stomach. Seeing that she woke up Sarick she frowned. "Sorry Sarick baby, I didn't mean to wake you momma just had to reposition herself go back to sleep ok?"said Sarah softly. As Sarick flew onto her stomach Sarah smiled and wrapped her Gryffindor cloak around her to keep her and Sarick warm as she fell asleep.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed May 22, 2013 2:57 am

Nick woke up the next morning looking dead at the sun. He quickly shut his eyes. He put his hand up to his face to block the sun. Sarah was on his stomach sleeping, his nose was wet and cold from the night air. He noticed Sarick was sleeping as well. He decided to move Sarah's head gently on to the bag that she brought. He stood up and stretched his arms and legs. He had awoken Sarick when he moved Sarah. He picked up a piece of apple that Sarick didn't finish and fed it to the baby unicorn.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top