Jemma's Place - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jemma's Place - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jemma's Place

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jemma's Place - Page 8 Empty Re: Jemma's Place

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:12 pm

If Jemma wasn't a peaceful person, she would have gotten very annoyed with Mariana for making this comment.
"Oh, ha ha." she replied in a sarcastic tone. "That's about as likely as you divorcing Jess and dating the Headmaster." she retorted, teasing Mariana. She couldn't just let her comment go, after all. She would no way in hell date the Minster and Mariana knew that very well.

Jemma's Place - Page 8 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:16 pm

Mariana coughed from laughter: "ME with HEADMASTER?Oh come on Jemzy.And besides I am not going to divoce Jess.I believe in that untill death." she said rather amused by Jemzy';s response.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:23 pm

Jemma laughed. "Well, you know I was only joking. Just like you were." she pointed out. "I will never date the Minister and you'll never divorce Jess. You two are made for each other." she added. Mariana and Jess were so lucky that they had found each other at such a young age. She was way older than them and she still hadn't found the right guy. Some people were just luckier than others, she thought to herself.

[[OOC: Wait, how old are you and Jess, if you have kids & you're married? Do you only have kids in future topics or what?]]

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:25 am

[[Only in future topics Jemzy.Me and Jess are 16 and 17 years old]]

Mariana tried to hold a grin: "How about Headmaster with you?Would make a nice couple I think." she smiled wondering what Jemzy had to say on this.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:57 pm

[[OOC: So is this a future topic then? I'm sooo confused...]]

"Oh ha ha," Jemma sarcasticly replied to Mariana's comment. They often teased one another like this. She continued the sarcasm.
"I can totally see it, I mean, I'm such a horrible person we would go perfectly together, I'm sure!" she said, somehow managing to keep a straight face.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:13 pm

[[Yes future one.I am maybe around 19 yrs old]]
Mariana coughed unpleasantly and Jemma's last comment: "That is not what I had in mind." she said rooling eyes just like Darren: "Headmaster is not so bad himself untill you get to know him." she said with a grin.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:22 pm

[[OOC: Ok. No longer confused =))]]

Jemma was trying to hard not to laugh. She couldn't make sarcastic comments and tease Mariana if she was laughing! She raised her eyebrow at Mariana's last comment.
"Oh really, Mariana?" she questioned, "And how would you know that, may I ask?" she asked her with a sarcastic look in her eyes.
Jemma and Mariana always had a good time together. Admittedly, a lot of the time they spent together was teasing and winding each other up; but they were good times, none the less.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:08 pm

"I have my resources." laughed Mariana.. "What you are going to tell me I am wrong and you DO like Headmaster?" she asked trying to hold a grin hoping they were getting somewhere with these words.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Jemma very nearly burst out laughing at Mariana's response.
"Really, resources?" she said with a wicked grin. "Or from personal experience?" she challenged her.
"You know I don't like the Headmaster," she finished, confirming Mariana's thoughts. She never had liked the Headmaster inthe past and was sure that she never would in the future. It was the Headmaster!

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:22 pm

"Oh don't be ridiculous Jemzy I talked to Headmaster just once and that was when me,Darren and Danny were in trouble and got detention." said Mariana bursting into laugh equal as Jemzy's.This was rather humorous conversation she thought. "I was just making sure." she smiled and added persistant: "Oh come on there must be someone who makes your heart tick hard!" she said putting a hand on Jemma;'s shoulder.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top