Jemma's Place - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jemma's Place - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jemma's Place

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jemma's Place - Page 7 Empty Re: Jemma's Place

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:45 am

"It's alright to cry.I cried a lot in the beggining.In time I learned to live with it although sometimes I do cry again.At least your mom died on natural way/" said Mariana looking worried at Jemzy: "Think that wherever she is now,she is fine and taking care of you and your daughter." she smiled trying to encourage her/
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:10 am

Jemma tried to smile. She found that the best way for her to stop crying was to have a distraction. She heard Mariana say that she should take her of her daughter. She could finish the story about her daughter. Yes, that would change the subject nicely.
"Yeah. Speaking of my daughter, I never actually finished my story." she said to Mariana, before launching back into her story.
"Well, Sasha was going to start Hogwarts and I needed a job. I wasn't looking forward to living alone, so when I heard that the old Divination Professor was retiring I applied for the job. I was always good at Divination, my mother was an amazing Seer. I wasn't as good as her, but I don't know anyone who was. Shee was a truly amazing witch. Anyway, I was accepted for the position, and I have kept it ever since. After Sasha graduated she didn't get a job immediately. She had been dating a French boy, Michel, for...since fifth year, I think. He had transferred from Beauxbatons in his third year I think. They decided to go on a tour of the wizarding world before settling down. They got as far as France, when they decided to settle down there. Last summer, Michel proposed and they're going to get married next summer." she finished. She was happy for her daughter, although she did miss not being able to see her often.

Jemma's Place - Page 7 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:28 am

"Maybe your daugher decided to settle down in England again one day.If she is getting married next summer I assume you are going to France next summer?" said Mariana asking the question that seemed logic to her after it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:29 am

"Maybe your daugher decided to settle down in England again one day.If she is getting married next summer I assume you are going to France next summer?" said Mariana asking the question that seemed logic to her after it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:25 pm

"Yeah, I'm going over there next summer for the wedding," she said, predictably.
"Well, it makes sense for them to stay there, really. Michel has most of his family down there. Sasha has always loved France, we went there for a few holidays when she was younger and they were always her favourite holidays." she told Mariana.
"I'm fine with staying at Hogwarts, as there are people around all the time. It does get lonely in the holidays though, so I often visit them. When I retire, I expect I'll live down there." she explained to Mariana. It was true, that she liked Hogwarts. She had many friends there and was happy there. She loved teaching and being the Head of Hufflepuff. She had a good life there. She was getting older though, sad but true. She figured she would have to retire at some point. Still, she remembered Albus Dumbledore, who was Headmaster until he died and he was over a hundred. She hoped she could stay that long.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:48 pm

"Well it just seems logic to me,Me for example like Mexico as I like England although I decided to live here.My grandpa who is only family I have left besides some distant distant cousins like Dae and Hafiz lives in Mexico.I go every summer at Mexico to see him although even if I wanted to move there for permanent,I would have to ask Jess first since all my freinds and my family are here." said Mariana who was trying to put herself in Jemma's daughetr's shoes for a moment.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:41 pm

"Well, yes, I can see the logic in that." Jemma replied to Mariana, she knew that Mariana had family had some family in Mexico but she didn't know the exact details of it until now.
"My daughter can live wherever she wants, and she loves France, so I just have to accept her decision, I guess." she told Mariana.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:28 am

"I miss my grandpa." sighed Mariana: "You know Jemzy?Mexico is fun aswell." she said remembering good old times at Mexico: "I also think France is nice.I would like to go there and yeah I guess you have to learn to let kids go when they are old enough." she said trying to be comforting to Jemzy.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:01 pm

"I understand," Jemma replied to Mariana when she said that she missed her grandpa.
"Yeah, I know. I've accepted it now, as they've been living there for years. I have friends over here, but gosh, I haven't been in a relationship for, well, since I had Sasha." she admitted to Mariana. She wasn't necessarily against the idea of having a relationship, it's just that she'd never met any men who she wanted to date particularly. Sad, but true.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:09 pm

"I wouldn't really know some good guy for you besides Minister maybe?" said Mariana honsetly guessing that Jemma will kill her for telling this.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top