Lunch Time - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lunch Time - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lunch Time

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lunch Time - Page 4 Empty Re: Lunch Time

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:20 am

"That's the way it is," Cecilia answered Nicks question choosing not to comment on what he had said about his family seeing in his expression he didn't want any pity about it. "Elijah had an arranged marriage, My father had one, His brother, every pure blood I know. It is what is expected. I have a book of unwritten rules I am expected to fallow as the daughter of Viktor Krum." She said shrugging her shoulders as she explained they way she was expected to live. "You are lucky that you are not part of the group."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:27 am

Nick didn't like the arranged marriage. Not able to have a choice in who you love, being told to love someone even though you didn't. At that moment Nick realized what he felt about Cecilia. He liked her as more than a friend and even though he couldn't marry her in the future, he wanted to be with her. Soon Nick got butterflies in his stomach when he looked at her. He wanted to tell her but what if she didn't like him, then where would he be. "So fashion expert, what types of clothes do you like to design" he asked.

Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:50 pm

"Would you like to see?" Cecilia asked with a small sigh of relief at the change of subject. She hated the idea of an arrange marriage was not her favorite daydream. "I always carry my design book with me." she reached for the bag that sat at her feet and pulled the leather back journal looking book that held all of the sketches of clothing she had. Opening the book she flipped through a few of her early designs about half way through the book before stopping on a page that held an outfit made of a short feather skirt and a tank top, clearly meant for summer. She turned the book around so that he could see it.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:08 pm

Nick looked at the design that she showed him. He didn't know much about fashion but he thought it was good, and way better than what he might produce. "Well I don't know much about fashion but I think its nice" he said, wanting to say something interesting about a topic of which he didn't know about. "I think if I designed clothes mine would be ugly Christmas sweaters compared to yours" he added. "I can't draw but I do like to paint" he told her. People thought it was odd that Nick was a bad drawer but a good painter.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm

"Yeah?" Cecilia asked surprised, "I always thought I lacked any kind of talent in comparison to Elijah." She was less in comparison to him no matter what it was. He was the better Child, the better artist, the better parent, even the better pure blood. She was sure she would fail when it came to raising her children, like she had failed her father so many times. With a sigh she looked around the Great Hall once more. "I think it is time for a nap. Our common rooms and in some what of the same direction. Walk with me?" She spoke quietly not really wanting to part just yet, but she did need to take that nap.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:40 pm

Nick knew where she was coming from. No matter what he did he always failed in comparison to his brothers and sister. "I think you are better than Elijah at a lot of things" he said truthfully. "For instance, you are better at designing clothes and your ultimately better because Elijah didn't carry two babies at once" he pointed out. Nick didn't want to leave just yet, he liked talking with her and just being around her. "Alright, yeah, let's go" he said. Nick stood up and extended his hand out to Cecilia to help her up.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Cecilia carefully placed her hand in nicks as she stood up. Reaching over she picked up her book and placed it back in her bag before putting it on her back. “That is very true. He couldn’t even carry one.” She giggled slightly and yawned. Cecilia didn’t really want to go to sleep yet but she had to try even though she was scared that he would be there once again haunting her dreams. She sighed and smiled at Nick. “Thank you for helping me up.” She whispered and kissed him on the cheek as to think him properly. “That quality alone makes you a gentleman in every way possible.”
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Nick's cheeks turned red after Cecilia kissed him. "I have a sister who taught me how to treat a lady, she taught me not to hit a girl and that girls were more emotional and delicate, and things like that" he told her. Nick held the door open for Cecilia as she walked out. "I dont know the way to the Ravenclaw common room" he admitted. Nick found it odd that he had been at Hogwarts for seven years and he didn't know half of where the rooms were. There were a lot of people not inside anymore as they probably went outside while it was nice out.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:58 pm

Cecilia giggled as he admitted that he had no clue where the Ravenclaw common room was. "Its in one of the towers, just like the Gryffindor common room." she said and shaking her head. She placed her hand in his and said "Come on, I'll show you. it's not that hard to find." she walked towards the stairs that lead up towards the seventh floor where they would find the entrances to both towers that held their common rooms. Cec couldn't really believe that he didn't know where the four common rooms were located. Everyone knew their general locations. Hufflepuff and Slytherin being located in the dungens and Ravenclaw and Gryffindor in the towers.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:48 am

"You are so cute when you giggle like that" Nick said with a smile. Nick knew that the Ravenclaw common room was in one of the towers, he just didn't know which one. Of course he knew that the Slytherin common room was in the dungeons, he had no clue where the Hufflepuff common room was. Soon they stopped in the middle of a halway, Nick didnt know why. "So Ravenclaw and Gryffindor play on Saturday, would you like to go with me" he asked her. Was that a date? Nick never went on a date before so he didn't know.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top