Lunch Time - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lunch Time - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lunch Time

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lunch Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunch Time

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:59 am

"If the Minestry can't find him I doubt a Teenager would be able to," Cecilia whispered, "Khaat put a warrant for him after I was brought into St. Mungos he had taken three victims with in a few weeks or so, only two of them have been found that I know of." She sighed once again using her fork to push the rind around on her plate. "The man is a monster that has haunted every minute of my life since then. I'm always looking over my shoulder to see if he is there. And that worry and lack of sleep has put my children in a very bad place where one is in danger of dieing before he can be born."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:12 am

Nick got a little upset when she didn't believe in him. Nick didn't realize the way she said children before now. "Wait, you have more then one" Nick asked. Nick looked over at the students trying to reassemble his plate using magic. "I don't blame you, I hope that your children turn out ok and like you" he told her. "What will you name them" he asked. Nick watched as many people left the great hall at once. Most people were probably done with their lunch as it was almost 2:30.

((Sorry it's kinda short I have to go do laundry but I'll be back in like 10 minutes))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:22 am

"Yes I went in for a check up about a week ago and the healer told me there were two one boy and one girl. The boy is not growing properly which is normal with twins, but yeah I think they are worried about the little boy. The girl I was thinking about naming her Mollie Amiee and I was thinking of Jayden Hayden for the little boy, but it haven't had as much time to spend on the boys name. " she said picking up another slice of watermelon. "What do you think?" She asked smiling at him slight at him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:39 am

"I like the names that you picked out, especially the way that the boy's kinda rhymes" he told her. "I always liked the name Natalia but Natalie for short and the middle name being Simone for a girl. Nick said. He started to think of a boy's name. "For a boys name I kinda like the name Caleb Gage" he said. Nick was bad at making names and titles it was just a natural thing. "What kind of things do you like to do, I like to draw, paint and play sports" he asked her. Nick grabbed a piece of the watermelon and ate it in three bites. Sports and Arts were the 2 things that Nick enjoyed, he didn't care for things like video games or fishing or singing.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:53 am

"Fashion," Cecilia said, "I draw, Sketch, pick the colors, then bring to life my own cloths. I use to do some modeling but I kind of lost my modeling body with the babies. Flying is fun to," she she said quietly, "and I was trained on the violin." She looked around the room and watched as other students drifted out in groups of two or three. With a yawn she sighed and looked back at Nick. "Promise me you won't try to find the men who did this to me. One is a low life muggle who could only do better if he got a job. The other has murdered before and I'm sure he is a death eater. I'D be surprised if he isn't."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:06 am

"I could do well with fashion, I just wear what smells clean" he told her with an embarrassed laugh. "Maybe you could do baby fashion" Nick suggested. "I also want to design houses" he said, he had made the layout for his older brother's house, and he used it. Nick let out a sigh, "I promise I won't, unless you say so" he told her. Nick didn't care what he wanted to do, he would respect Cecilia's wishes and not go after them. "Just know your not alone" he told her. Nick looked around, there were only 10 or so people in the room now.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:49 am

Cecilia giggled when Nick said he threw on what ever smelled clean. "You would fail in the fashion world," she replied. The he menchioned something about baby fashion. She had thought about that once or twice but her thoughts hadn't amounted to much. "I like the idea but I have no clue where to start." The young girl said somberly as she sobered up from her out burst of giggling. "I've also thought of my own line of quidditch apperal. Even had the perfect spoks man for it if I could get him to agree, but he's stubborn. Do you play?" She asked, "quidditch I mean."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:30 am

"Yes, I suppose I would but I could make a line of clothing that always smells clean" Nick said jokingly. He couldn't help but laugh when Cecilia laughed, she had one of those contagious laughs. There were 2 ways Nick thought of to start baby fashion, the bottom up or the top down. "Well you could either start with those tiny little slipper shoes, and move on up to hats, or you could start with hats and work down to slipper boots" he suggested. The only thing Nick knew about babies was that they were tiny and that if you touched their soft spot, then they died. "Yes, I play Quidditch, I'm a Chaser" Nick told her.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:09 am

"The point to fashion is how it looks. Not what it smells like," Cecilia said giggling and shaking her head at nicks comment. Though she had a far of look in her eye. She was thinking of the last time she had modeled. No one would want her now, not with the scars she had left from Felix and the stretch marks she would have from the babies. "I could do that, and i do have a few sketches but nothing good." She nodded trying to bring herself back to the present. "I could possibly do a line of helmets and pads for the players like yourself." She thought out loud. "No one really likes the ones the beaters have to wear." she tilted her head to the side, "What would you think about that?"
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:31 am

Nick looked at Cecilia, she had this far out look in her eye and he could tell that she was in a sort of deep thought. He had wondered what Cecilia would have looked like as a model, he couldn't exactly figure it out, probably just because it was a while since he saw her not pregnant. "I quit playing because I was in a match and a bludger hit the end of my broom and it shattered" he told her. That moment was embarrassing moment for Nick, he had the quarffile and when he was falling he threw the thing right into Gryffindor's goal. "I'm sure your sketches are nice" Nick said. "Yes the beater pads are bad, during a cold match a Chaser's gloves get cold and don't offer much protection against a speeding quartile" he told her. "You know a lot about quidditch, for a girl" Nick said jokingly, with a smile.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top