A walk in the grounds - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A walk in the grounds - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A walk in the grounds

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A walk in the grounds - Page 4 Empty Re: A walk in the grounds

Post by Nick Potter Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:19 am

Nick held Clara's hand as he went up the stairs with her. Nick opened the door for Clara and let her walk in first. Nick looked around and saw that most people were home for break. Nick sat down at the Gryffindor table, away from all of the other people. Nick loaded a plate with ham and mashed potatoes and other foods. "Ya know, people say I eat like I'll never eat food again" he told her.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Clara just smiled when Nick did let her go in first, she could have said thanks or something but she didn't. Clara just walked towards Gryffindor table and sat down there. "Oh, okay," was only thing what Clara said and she looked at the table. She didn't know what to eat. Clara just loaded her plate with different foods what were on the table.
Clara Cadwallader

Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:14 pm

By the time Clara had gotten her plate, Nick had already finished 2 of his. "So tell me about your parents" Nick said. Nick wanted to know more about her and her family. He watched as the same girls from the common room, including Clara's sister, sat down as the same table as them but a little farther down.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Clara just stared now her plate for awhile. When Nick asked her tell about her parents she at first thought what to say. "They are very nice, friendly persons...," she said and same time entered her sister with her friends. Clara looked at them and didn't say anymore anything. "Ugh..," she whispered and stared again at her plate. She was not hungry at all but she needs to eat something, she actually did skip already lunch.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:38 am

Clara had looked sad and Nick wanted to cheer her up. Nick leaned over the table and gave her a long, almost 10 second long kiss. Nick looked over and Clara's sister looked angry. He didn't know if that would make things worse, but he knew that there would be something for her sister to talk about. Nick picked up a spoon and spoon fed Clara some pudding. "You needed to eat something, you were looking pale" he told her. "I also have something for you for Christmas, I wanted you to get it before you left" Nick added.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:36 am

Clara just smiled for once. When she saw that her sister was angry, her smiled faded away. She was totally confused now. "What I did now?" she thought. "I'm not that hungry," she said to Nick with smile, what was totally fake right now. "Oh, I don't have anything for you," Clara said and once again stared at her plate. She even did eat now something from her plate even if she was not hungry.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:52 am

"It's ok, I didn't expect you to" he told her with a smile. Nick could tell that Clara was upset and confused. Suddenly Nick's head smacked the wooden table and cracked it even. He noticed that Clara's sister had punched him in the back of the head and made him do that. Nick wanted to hit Clara's sister with the stunning spell but it wasn't his place to. Nick walked out of the great hall leaving Clara alone. He was upset and embarrassed about what had happened. Nick saw Clara's sister in the common room and he lost it. Nick picked up Clara's sister, threw her against the soft couch and left her there crying, something he now regretted.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:32 am

Clara stared now at her sister. "What's wrong with her now?" she thought and she was sitting her awhile. Same time Nick and her sister did left the the great hall and left Clara her alone. She soon walked to the common room. She saw her sister crying but she didn't know what she should do now. She was more confused than before. She didn't know what happened here. "What happened here?" she asked from them two. She just stared at both of them and tried to figure out what happened here.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:54 am

By the time Clara asked what happened, Nick was already in the boys dorm. Nick had begun to turn insane. Something was just clawing at him from the inside out and he was very close to, if not on, his snapping point. Nick was usually calm and collected, everybody knew that. But Hellas starting to change.

((I'm acting as Clara's sister her, so she knows what happened.))

"He came in and threw me down" she said. She was in tears now and gave her sister a long tight hug. "Nice boyfriend you have there" she said sarcastically also letting go of her sister.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:05 am

Clara looked now real confused. Of course she hugged her sister back too but not so tight has her. "I guess he had reason but he has no right to do it to you," she said and looked thst way where was should be boys dorm room. She was now angry, confused and also even sad. She didn't know what to do now.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top